- Drives successful product development and project execution by strategically connecting technical and business worlds.
- Program Management | Product Management | BI Solutions | End - to-End Product Development | Product Vision & Persona
- Helped Confidential save multimillion dollar in costs by analyzing product performance gaps across multiple regions and sharing data with the leadership to improve user experience.
- Supported client product reusability and expedited deployment by 60% at Confidential by kick-starting a centralized dashboard creation project; trained analysts on all project lifecycle phases.
- Completed a high-value data auditing project one month ahead of the deadline at Confidential by organizing project timelines, roadmaps, planning, scheduling, organization and product ownership using JIRA.
- Documentation, designing wireframes, A/B split testing and defining process workflows using Lucidchart, and Visio.
- Manage in-house or offshore teams and deliver projects for clients with deadlines in dynamic fast-moving cross-functional teams while quickly prioritizing critical elements solving problems in an Agile Scrum Methodology environment.
- Interviewing/training skills to extract information and share or teach findings with concise clear brevity while empathizing with customers, stakeholders, engineers and developers owning all communication.
Data-Driven Decision Making
Strategic Planning & Implementation
Product Roadmap Development
B2B Sales & Marketing Management
Stakeholder Engagement Expertise
Product Marketing Strategies
Continuous Process Improvement
SOP Development & Compliance
Program Risk Management
Product Data Management Tools: SSIS, Informatica, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Matillion, SSRS, Filemaker Pro, MicroStrategy, Cognos, Excel, Access, Tableau, Power BI, Salesforce, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, AWS Redshift
Product Marketing Tools: Alexa, Marketmuse, MOZ, Adwords, SEO, Aweber, Youzign, Photoshop, Envato, SAS, Statista, Ahrefs, SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mind Map, Click Funnels, Kartra, WordPress, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, PPC
Project Documentation Tools: iServe Ticketing, QNXT, Icoms, JIRA (Stories), Spec Documentation, PRD, MRD, BRD
Programming GUI & Operating Systems: SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripts, VBA, Python, R Programming, Windows, MAC, Linux
Interim Director of Product Marketing Analytics
- Grew client product sales by 3% and saved millions of dollars in costs by facilitating the c re ation of targeted product campaign roadmaps and lifecycle documentation for timely decision making on low-performing campaigns.
- Identified customer patterns for new product launches and deliverables by measuring web analytics using Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics. Optimized advertisements according to different customer segments .
- Facilitated client decision making by building Tableau dashboards to assess product campaign performance and forecast trends in collaboration with the cross-sales team; pioneered the creation of user stories and views.
- Built team knowledge base and enhanced process visibility by documenting all technical project requirements, process flows, metrics and KPIs, and data sources; created new metrics for accurate product data reporting.
Consultant, Data Governance
- Performed impact analysis using Tableau, ThoughtSpot, and MicroStrategy. Conducted data audit for high-profile acquisition by Disney; improved project visibility by creating Gantt and flow charts and mind maps.
- Created dashboards to monitor program popularity, viewership, and advertisements for Media Ratings Council (MRC) inspections.
- Ensured seamless project takeover and training in an Agile environment by creating a comprehensive technical guide and coaching data governance team members on optimal product usage and functionalities.
- Led multiple projects for seamless implementation of a new state-level program across 9 states; reconciled $60M for the company in collaboration with the IT team and external consultant, Accenture .
- Created process roadmaps and defined scope and timelines for smooth project execution.
- Cross-trained a 5-member team on all project phases of Agile scrum methodology.
- Communicated program vision by creating 3 powerful dashboards capturing extensive demographic information for strategic planning.
- Improved project reporting efforts by 70% by initiating the use of dashboards for better data visualization; performed requirement analyses to meet executive- and director-level needs.
- Aided in strategic product planning by ensuring on-time and within-budget delivery of market data reporting and analysis projects.
- Helped strategize core product offerings by conducting competitive market analysis; revising pricing models; and creating monthly, quarterly, and yearly P&L and forecasting reports.
- Aided in executive decision making to meet key business KPIs and OKRs by creating ~500 financial and inventory reports for 3 business lines.
- Monitored enterprise data using an Excel SaaS model. Acted as a liaison between product developers and business managers.
- Boosted product sales as well as customer retention by scrutinizing Salesforce data and understanding user behavior and needs; critically analyzed product marketing data in collaboration with the product team.
- Used Google Analytics.
Senior Data Analyst
- Product owner for the pharmacy catalog utilized for business decision making.
- Improved QA, successfully meeting KPIs, by analyzing inventory records in collaboration with the quality assurance team.
- Helped the company save $18M in yearly costs and improved inventory turnover by 31% by identifying duplicate inventory and proposing cost-effective alternatives; reported P&L metrics.