- Responsible for Service Delivery to over 100 client offices. Total profit control and productivity management
- Project management scope of work, implementation, budget review and completion.
- Complete responsibility for Service Level Agreements (SLA) and / Key Performance Indicators internally and externally
- Negotiated all client contracts, reviews and modifications in the Contract Life Cycle
- Client semiannual reviews to find weak spots in security and improvement opportunities
- Managed vendor and technician relationships at client offices
- Established standards and maintained operational compatibility, maintained asset management over 2000 devices
- Collaborate between vendors, service staff and client offices
- Directly responsible for customer communication and Help Desk support
- Provided level three support to solve complex client problems, manage vendor support relationships
- Maintained focused operations in Security, account management, installations, replacements, back up and disaster recovery, firewalls, desktops, servers, Cloud ( Azure and AWS )
- Partner with Microsoft, Lenovo, HP, Cisco, Meraki, Ruckus, WatchGuard, Symantec, SonicWALL, Dell
- Communicate and partner between management, and vendors to implement technology cost effectively.
- Intrusion Detection, DMZ, encryption, IPSec, VPNs, Site to Site tunnels, SSL, proxy services, Malware
- Personnel and Client additions and attrition management based on staffing needs, quarterly
- Negotiated and executed all client and employee contracts
- Annual replacement and setup of 400 iPads, email accounts and server accounts
- Established and operated a private ATM / DSL / T1 network utilizing Cisco routers for over 100 clients
- Implemented cloud computing and remote operations in multiple offices
- Established VoIP telephone services utilizing Linux / Asterisk for multiple clients
- Created successful wiring operations, installing over 1000 CAT5e connections utilizing Cisco and HP switches
- Implemented asset recovery for 2500 systems per year
- Developed, implemented, and hosted multiple client websites
- Bid, awarded, and managed over $15 million in annual purchasing contracts
- Bid, awarded and managed over $1 million in annual maintenance contracts
- Supervised teams of technicians, sales, and accounting staff
- Successfully completed over 200 client projects / hardware / software replacements
- Installed and supported systems in ambulatory surgical centers, medical offices, law, and not for profits
- Created CAMTEQ.NET, an Internet Service provider, offering dial up, DSL, T1, ATM, MetroE, websites, and email.
- Created CAMTEQ data center to host telecommunication services client websites, email and web services.
- Developed client websites and applications.
- Operated for over 19 years and serviced over 1000 clients, including Confidential 500, Education, and Government.
- Taught adult education classes and provided support for WordPerfect, Lotus 1 - 2-3, Excel, Freelance graphics and DOS.
- Provided hardware support for IBM PC platforms and Novell server
- Information Center Senior Consultant - accountable for quality management and Information Center phone center operations.
- Negotiated all personal computer hardware, software and maintenance contracts.
- Promoted PC Purchasing and maintenance for FPL Operations in the Confidential .
- Remove 6500 mainframe terminals, and establish and implement IP database for two class B addresses.
- Create PC recovery and asset recovery center. Supervise a direct staff of five and indirect staff of 20 repair technicians.