- Analytical and details - oriented professional with extensive experience to analyze corporate finances, oversee account operations, manage financial assessments, and generate detailed reports.
- Demonstrated first-rate proficiency in risk analysis and mitigation, expenditure assessments, in-depth research, and overall corporate financial direction.
- Expert in tracking expenses, performing cost analysis, executing company procedures and policies, maintaining databases, utilizing accounting software, and helping senior management in decision making.
- Possess strong technical, organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills to create peak result/ and top performance levels.
- Proven track record of working well under pressure, quickly learn job functions, and effectively handle a variety of tasks.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Account Operations Management
- Budget Forecast & Management
- Cost Estimation & Evaluation
- Financial Statements Reporting
- Variance Analysis & Control
- Process & Performance Improvement
- Team Building & Leadership
Confidential — Brecksville, OH
- Audit Department of Defense (DOD) government contracts to ensure costs are allowable, allocable, and reasonable.
- Work with DOD acquisition team as stewards of taxpayer dollars, providing the most value to service members by evaluating forward cost proposals, ensuring the government pays fair prices for what it purchases.
Confidential - Cleveland, OH
- Provided hands-on support in conducting audits for local government bodies, libraries, and school districts.
- Maintained extensive knowledge and understanding of audit units by researching laws, rules, guides, and prior audit work papers.
- Gained information about clients and organizational working environment through conducting detailed interviews.
- Compiled and prepared documentation of internal accounting and administrative control systems by processing substantive tests of details on company accounts and records.
- Adhered to laws and regulations while executing and processing tests of controls and compliance.
- Built strong rapport by demonstrating top-notch performance and productivity to perform complex audit tasks, such as pension and benefit.
- Reconciled working documents with trial balances and financial report to generate accurate figures and avoid errors and omissions.
Confidential - Cleveland, OH
- Enhanced company efficiency by assisting supervisors, team leaders, and more than 30 ambassadors in timely completion of tasks.
- Facilitated business owners and top management in devising and executing effective strategies by frequently analyzing region requirements.
- Assessed and examined annual reviews of employees to improve working efficiency and productivity.
- Scheduled staff tasks and activities according to expertise and capabilities to gain desired results.
- Fostered performance of employees by providing professional development and safety training on annual and quarterly basis.
- Amplified employees work engagements and commitment by devising and executing cleaning system for entire downtown.
- Planned and employed processes directing to Republican National Convention while certifying appropriateness of downtown Cleveland for agreement and performing as operations supervisor.