- Conceptualized, Executed on Enterprise wide Talent Management and Leadership Development
- Was a core team member/leader of Apex Leadership academies within very large Global Corporates
- Positioned Leadership Development as a Strategic imperative for large global organizations
- Workforce development strategy and implementation
- Designed, developed execution focused programs for succession planning
- Worked with the Business leadership and created
- 3 year critical/vital leadership capacity planning
- Created Leadership pipelines for key leadership roles
- Ensured linkages to all HR subsystems, from Hiring, PM, Promotions and Training
- Developed Blueprints and roadmaps of Learning and development programs mapped to Roles and competency progression
- Developed consensus among senior leadership on specific leadership competencies needed for a set of critical roles
- Program managed enterprise wide team efforts to develop competency dictionaries for different key roles
- Program managed development of Career Development Matrix and published Career Pathways
- Ensured linkages between Competency development and Learning programs
- Program managed small group to very large group learning and change management programs.
- Obtained and reported on Analytics
- Ensured that every $ spent was highly focused on execution and business relevance
- Designed, delivered structured multi - year programs for Entry Level Leadership, First Level Leadership, Business/Functional Leadership
- Talent reviews at different levels
- Hi Pots identification, specific Individual Learning Plans for each HiPo
- Designed and delivered Assessment Centers, customized to required leadership competencies.
- Executed various tool based assessments (MBTI, FIRO-B, Hogan, both in house/third party assessment tools, group assessments, interviews, simulations, experiential roleplays etc)
- Designed and Executed as the main facilitator, over 2000+ days of Behavioral/Management related training for Senior, Mid-level and entry level teams
- Implemented ‘Leaders as Teachers’ Programs
- Integrated Coaching into Leadership development plans
- Tracked and reported on TPOV development, Teaching hours of each identified leader
- Developed and worked with a network of Executive coaches for various business requirements,
- Mapped Exec Coaches to Exec leaders,
- Helped develop Development Agenda for each Executive leader
- Tracked, reported progress of Executive coaching investments
- Experienced in creating Business relevant, technology based delivery processes for Learning experiences and Development interventions.
- Used Simulations, Gamification, Learning Communities, Forums to maximize adoption.
HIGHLIGHTS OF DEMONSTRATED EXPERTISE:
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Leadership Development
- Performance Management
- Talent Development
- Job Analysis
- Recruitment & Staffing Initiatives
- Program Management
- Job enrichment roadmaps
- Career paths, Role based development plans
- Leadership Assessments
- Compensation, Rewards management
- Enterprise Learning and Organization Development
- Talent Management
Technical Proficiencies: Proficient user of Oracle/SAP HRMS, various LMS like SAP/Workday/LearnTrack, MS Project, Visio, MS Office, Various Simulations for Learning
Confidential, New Jersey
Talent Business Consultant
- Contingency workforce planning,
- Developing Talent acquisition ecosystems/partners
- Recruiting, Talent mapping and support, Talent Assessment and deployment
Confidential, New Jersey
- Managed Organization Development projects, including talent assessment and executive coaching workshops for a large CT based global technology services company.
- Helped design, develop and implement a AI based Career Coaching framework at Technical leadership and Executive leadership level
- Administered and Led end-to-end human resource processes for 1500+ employees
- Designed a Client/Business focused Organizational structure, role maps and key performance determinants for leadership roles
- Led the integration of three companies into a unified global organization.
Head of EPC Leadership
- Designed and implemented Confidential, focused on enterprise key talent development
- Established a pipeline of more than 50 deployment-ready project managers each with relevant functional experience and skills for the management of projects with value over $5M.
- Designed and implemented global Talent supply chain across Africa, ME and India.
- Designed and implemented a large scale, digitally delivered 1 year Leadership program for over 500 Project managers and Business leaders
- Recruited 40+ globally experienced management consulting professionals
- Implemented Performance based rewards and career development model for the enterprise.
Global Head, OD and Talent, Head-HR
- Leader for Virtusa Global Leadership Development
- Supported fast track growth through rapid, effective staffing.
- Developed cost-effective, motivational performance reward compensation system.
- Provided skilled workforce at low cost through innovative talent development initiatives
General Manager, OD and Learning
- Core team for Confidential School of Leadership
- Leadership Development Architecture for the 50,000 strong global org
- Implemented various Learning/Development programs, Talent Business Partner role to a rapidly growing set of business units