- Interfacing with business leaders and end - users from corporate departments and business areas to scope, design, implement and manage the project to deliver solutions to the business. Understanding of solutions design and implementation, including requirements definition, data acquisition processes, data modeling, process automation, escalation procedures, construction and deployment.
- 20+ years of experience hands-on lead development experience in designing, architecting, managing and developing enterprise applications in Fortune 100 companies. Led large complex enterprise initiatives and programs impacting 100s of applications.
- 12+ years of proven delivery lead record of large scale, real-time enterprise platforms with award winning data optimization and products using cloud technologies that saved $10m in a year and $50m savings over 5 years
- Strong experience in identifying and aligning appropriate IT functional and technical skills and resources necessary to meet strategic goals and business objectives, within prescribed timelines and budget parameters.
- Solid understanding of change management and reengineering
- Led development teams of 20 plus direct resources and many indirect resources.
- Exceptionally strong delivery tech track in complex solutions ideas to be convincing and selling it to the enterprise stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross functionally in a matrix management environment.
- Expert in leading product development from concept to deployment
- Accomplished in software development, involving object oriented analysis, design, development and support of web based and n-tier client/server applications based on both Microsoft & J2EE technologies
- Delivered solutions which involved Java, J2EE, Apache Maven, Apache Camel, Spring MVC, Spring (Beans, Batch, Micro Services), Apache Kafka, Flume, Mongo DB, Amazon S3, JSP, Servlets, XML, XSD, XSL, XHTML and MVC architecture.
- Led applications development and deployment with JBoss, Openshift, Apache Tomcat, Apache Service mix and Websphere Application Server.
- Coached & Led solution delivery in agile / scrum framework
Competencies: Technical delivery, IT Program Mgmt, Solution Architecture, Data Optimization, Enterprise Architecture, Salesforce, Big data, cloud adoption, Archival, Decommission, Government Sector, Accessibility/Usability, Tax, Health Care, Benefits, RFP analysis/development, Project Management and IT Development
Cloud and Big Data: MongoDB, Casandra, HDFS, Hive, Sqoop, Spark, Scala, Talend, HSQL, Elastic Search, Data Fabric, Data Lake, Object Storage, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, AZURE.
OS & Platforms: BDPaaS(Big Data), AWS S3/EC2, Windows, Linux, AIX, SAS Grid & HPA.
Databases: EMC XDB 10.5.7, DB2, Oracle, MS SQL & Oracle RDB.
Multimedia: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier Pro, Swish Max, Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe Photoshop
Report Writer: Crystal Reports, Tableau
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
IT Delivery Lead - Salesforce & Big Data Technologies
- Leading design architectures for health care systems and solutions for the state of Massachusetts MassHealth IT which will serve as a cross assessment platform.
- Leading development and designing of process flows to be configured with state MDM, Data Warehouse and MMIS for data feeds both inbound and outbound.
- Maintaining professional relationships with key decision makers and executives. Manage expectations and day to day interactions with development teams, executive clients and sponsors.
- Collaborating with over 28 program teams for discovery sessions and requirement gatherings.
- Delivered a solution for assessment tool, which will replace existing 3 different Govt. systems and enabling providers to be more effective in finishing assessment for their patients on a hybrid system utilizing Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and .NET platform.
- Managed & Led delivery an off line solution built on PWA/HTML5 platform to service user offline with full capabilities of searching for members records, updating existing records and creating new assets.
- The system works seamlessly for users whether online or offline and when the users are able to connect online all data is synchronized with the online portal.
- Created a business feasibility to utilize SalesForce Marketing Cloud as an email engine to power business needs with utilizing journey features instead of building a custom unique solution.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Delivery Lead/Program Manager - Big Data Technologies and Data Optimization
- Led architecture and solution development for various solutions, modernization, data optimization and cloud adoption.
- Obtained buy in from business and technical teams.
- Led team of 10+ developers to develop and deploy solutions.
- Managed large technical program, with responsibility for architecture, evangelizing solution adoption, stakeholder management, and deliver technical presentations.
- Led Big Data/cloud storage initiatives with direct leadership for guiding and mentoring application teams and adoption.
- Partnered with Sr. architects of business verticals in adoption and their go-to contact for technical architecture in Data Optimization and Modernization solutions.
- Led product development from concept to deployment, worked closely with developers and manage development in Agile fashion.
- Partnered with Commercial teams to deploy the solutions for the State Govt clients
- Delivered 3 new enterprise solutions resulting in more than $10m saving each year:
- Corniche: Application which bridges the gap in using Object Storage
- Skynet: Architecture for performance & stability for large data sized OLTP/OLAP applications
- PegaStore: Enterprise data optimization solution unique to Pega apps.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
Delivery Lead/Technical Project Manager
- Partnered with Comcast business development division and technical teams to propose technical solutions, develop architecture and digital marketing solutions/concepts.
- Led application design, implementation, deployment & day-to-day management of programming teams.
Confidential, Monroe, NJ
Delivery Lead/IT Project Manager
- Led & managed several web based application architecture for workflow automation integrated with Confidential, using which Vertis/Quad Graphics generates annual print revenue of $23 million. Other applications were developed.