- Around 8+ years of experience in IT Industry on development as well as maintenance projects for various clients using Object Oriented Analysis and Design techniques.
- 4+ years of experience in Dell Boomi Connectors called Success Factor, Disk, Database, Mail, FTP, SFTP, Web services (SOAP, REST)& API Management with different profiles Xml, Json,Database and Flatfile.
- Experience in Configuration of DELL Boomi with SalesForce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Flat Files and SAP SuccessFactors.
- Hands - on design, development, deployment and management of multiple integration processes created on Dell Boomi Atom Clouds, local Atoms and Molecules enabling integration landscapes for the proposed architecture for integration processes.
- Experience in Configuration of Atoms both stand-alone - on-premise and cloud-based in the integration environment.
- Experience in Designed and developed ETL routines in BODS, modified or created new Data Services jobs to meet project requirements.
- Experience in working closely with customers,business analysts, and have the ability to developing functional designs into technical design documents.
- Ability to do QA testing on the Interface that we built with minimal help from the testing team
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Participated in gathering requirements with the Front end and Back end teams.
- Worked on cloud application connectors like Salesforce, AWS, Azure, and File Transfer connectors like SFTP, FTP, and Disk Connector.
- Participated in developing and for B2b Interfaces.
- Involved in creating the Template for Inbound and Outbound flows which we used for all the partner integration development.
- Configured environments in Atom sphere and configured Atom cloud & Atom/Molecule local to each environment.
- Worked by using SOAP and RESTful web service and Involved in integration with Boomi API Management
- Developed Process for inbound and outbound flows in an uncomplicated way with the help of various Boomi components.
- Developed the Database/Flat-file/JSON/XML profiles, Boomi Mappings, Processes using with different connectors between the application profiles using Dell Boomi.
- Involved in the custom mapping functions using Groovy & Java scripts.
- Involved with QA team for assessing the quality of the artifacts and the risks associated with moving in to next phase.
- Deployment and monitoring the process reporting and debugging the issues.
- Production Support. Checking whether any documents are failed in process reporting and resending it to clients.
- Ensuring whether the production atom or Production Molecule is in an online state. If atom goes offline, then restarting that particular atom or molecule.
- Participated in status meetings with Production teams to identify and resolve any outstanding defects in timely manner.
- Design, implement and support ETL programs
- Develops design specifications for ETL jobs
- Create/manage batch processes
- Access disparate data sources and apply business rules, policies and data quality measures
- Integration of various data sources into data staging area.
- Develop, test, install, analyze, upgrade, and maintain data models and processes in an ETL environment
- Familiarity with API based data integration tools like Dell Boomi.
- Support query performance tuning
ETL Data Analyst
- Developed ETL procedures to migrate data from an existing data warehouse to an integrated enterprise level data warehouse.
- Development of datastage design concepts, execution, testing and deployment on the client server
- Using datastage to transform the data to multiple stages, and prepared documentation.
- Mapping the source and target databases by studying the specifications and analyzing the required transforms.
- Performed monitoring and tuning of ETL application performance to suggest improvements
- Performed testing and validation procedures of database records and system routines.
- Changing slow performing jobs to high efficient jobs by analyzing and making necessary manipulations.