- Driven technology executive with over 23 years of experience specializing in business transformations, solution integration, and data analytics
- Transparent collaborative leadership style. Focused on accountability, results, quality, and continuous improvement.
Enterprise Architecture: Erwin, Troux
BRMS/Workflow: ILOG, Drools, Pega 7.3 PRPC || SOA Microservices, UML, XML
ESBs: Azure, AWS, WebMethods, TIBCO
Dev Ops: JIRA, Service Now, GitHub. TFS, GForge, WinCVS, VSS
Collaboration: SharePoint, Microsoft Teams
CRM: Microsoft Dynamics, Pega Customer Decision Hub, Marketing, Sales Automation, SalesForce
Various: EDI, Informatica, RFID
Business Intelligence: SAP, Tableau, Power BI
Dev Languages: Java, .net
DB: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL
Confidential, Orlando, Florida
Senior Director of Application Development
- Collaborated with executive leaders to define strategy, set IT vision and direction.
- Supervised, mentored, and developed a technical staff of ~20 FTEs (Dev Manager, Architects, Developers, and Data Analysts).
- Evaluated technology architectural fit, defined standards, measured compliance and SLAs, developed resource plans, defined delivery milestones, and evaluated quality of development teams’ overall deliverables.
- Performed architectural assessment to determine system integration approach. Then led technology team to successfully integrate business systems and migrate ~2500 users to common operations platform in BBA's $2B Landmark Acquisition ( )
- Championed the technology recommendation to pursue Revenue Optimization & Pricing engine. Integrated Argus, Flightaware, and Customer Fuel Pricing data to optimize fuel prices across the Confidential network.
- Led software evaluation, design approach, and API development. Partnered with Zilliant, and successfully delivered technology on schedule; exceeded revenue lift goal by 58%.
- Responsible for application development.
- Led effort to transform Ops/Point of Sale; delivered global platform (150+ global locations; ~1.5M fuel service, maintenance, and billing transactions annually). (PRPC 7.3, Pega Customer Service & Decision Manager).
- Improved controlled data handling (ITAR, EAR); partnered with exec legal to deliver GDPR, PII, and SOX compliance; strengthened PCI controls.
- Led an unprecedented full Commercial Aviation site implementation in under 120 days (Operations, GSE, Risk & Safety, HR, Finance/Acct., Technology etc) achieving a critical success factor to complete Menzies ASIG $202M acquisition
- Led Workforce Automation - defined POCs for robotic processing (Pega RDA and RPA).
- Ontic- Led Manufacturing Execution System API development to Infor ERP, CRM, and Tableau for Analytics.
- Business Intelligence & Analytics - Championed data strategy and delivered enterprise central data repository (SAP, Tableau and PowerBI); Formed BI COE & led Data Governance.
- Prod Support - Heavily mentored Support leader and team; Defined SLAs; migrated to ServiceNow.
Confidential, Orlando, Florida
- Conducted technology assessments and vendor selection, led POCs to prove technical design for each layer of overall solution architecture, including: revenue optimization improvements, personalized customer interactions, and real-time highly efficient data retrieval from large volumes of structured and unstructured data sources
- Led team of over ~40 resources including Data Analysts, Solution Architects/Engineers, Data Modelers, and ETL Developers; partnered with QA team.
- Regularly provided executive steering committee updates to SVP and VP level WDW business sponsors, IT leadership and other key strategic sponsors
Confidential, Lake Mary, FL
Senior Manager, Enterprise Business Systems
- Responsible for large capital technology investment efforts for Confidential.
- Partnered with CIO and Senior Business Leaders to define legacy transformation plan, and aligned technology investment with business objectives;
- Contributed to IT strategic roadmap for Book Fairs business unit.
- Delivered the following large capital investment efforts: Sourced Business Intelligence EDW, Sales Incentive Management w/Workday Integration, JDA Implementation, Manhattan Associates WMS Upgrade, POS Replacement across all US locations, Call Monitoring Software Implementation, Tax Systems Design Improvement (Vertex tax rate lookup), PeopleSoft CRM upgrade, Oracle OTC (solution analysis), AS400 enhancements, Account reconciliation tool (Chesapeake Systems), IBM Offshore Resource management, and SharePoint Upgrade.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Senior Delivery Manager
- Led technical team and oversaw design, data aggregation, and application development of suite of .net (MSF Framework) web service enabled solutions. led the design overhaul /optimization of high volume database; Successfully improved database performance; reduced processing time by 50% iLedger - Led development of Inventory Management & Direct billing solution for RFID enabled pallet tracking (track, trace, and bill over 175M pallet transactions annually) iTrac - Order Management - Led development of customer specific order scheduling/ logistics application; integrated FTL/LTL data to RyderTrac
- BI Analytics Solution- designed and delivered visualization, dashboards and reports to achieve complete pallet "footprint" (all customer segments, inventory types, locations, contract attributes, volume commitments, mark ups, discounts, depots, damages, expected shrink, etc)
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Technology Integration Manager (Enterprise Architecture)
- Appointed to develop EA COE, SOA and Rules governance, and business /functional process alignment for all WVO teams.
- Developed and delivered technical whitepapers on Enterprise Search and BRMS.
- Improved SOA and new technology planning, which enabled 28% increase in completed projects from prior year.
- Led introduction of Business Rules Management Systems and SOA integration effort (Web Methods).
- Hired as a Senior Systems Engineer to lead effort to replace the Inventory and Reservations systems.
- Delivered Knowledge Information Management (Wyndham-Wise, call center customer experience solution).Led architecture and development of call center CRM solution, completed on time and 20% under budget. Improved CSR customer experience by pushing customer specific content; exceeded targeted ROI by 15%; reduced call time, improved service. ed 2009 ARDA for Technical Manager.
- Piloted a rules based enterprise search by integrating Endeca and ILOG (BRMS). Oracle on IFL - Reuse of Legacy mainframe infrastructure; led team to transform legacy program logic in ETL via data transforms. ((BM z/Linux and SUSE).
- Call Center Software Evaluation (CTIOS, ICM and IVR). Evaluated use cases, delivered POC/design prototype of CTIOS, MSFT CCF (Customer Care Framework) and IVR software.
- Managed development of several data warehousing and analytic efforts for sales and inventory subject areas. Oracle, OBIEE, and Hyperion 9. Contributed to the EDW plan.