- Certified Dell Boomi Associate Developer, Dell Boomi Professional Developer & Dell Boomi Certified API Developer having 6+ years of experience in various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle including analysis, design, development and testing of enterprise systems using Dell Boomi Atmosphere
- Designed, Configured, Developed, Implemented and Managed various Integration projects for cloud platforms using Dell Boomi
- Setup On - Prem Dell Boomi infrastructure for Enterprise clients and also managed upgrades
- Good Hands-on experience working on Dell Boomi connectors such as Disk, FTP/SFTP, Mail, Database, Salesforce, Web services server, HTTP client, Web Services SOAP client, Success Factors to name a few
- Developed various integration processes using application connecters such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday, Coupa, Oracle E-business Suite and Oracle SQL*Loader
- Experience working in multiple projects with Dell Boomi using Enterprise Integration, EDI, API Management, Workflow Management and Designing ETL Processes
- Managing, Monitoring, Troubleshooting and did production support of Dell Boomi integrations
- In depth knowledge on shapes used for Branching, Data Mapping, Data Process, Flow Control, Data Cleansing, Business Rules and Exception Handling
- Efficient in analyzing and documenting artifacts such as Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Specifications (FRD), Software Requirement Specification (SRS), Scope documents, and Use Case Specification
- Ability and experienced in working under high-pressure situations and handling tough client commitments / deadlines
- Collaborate with different stakeholders from various Business units and external vendors to ensure successful and timely completion of all projects
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Configuration, Design, development, deployment and management of multiple integration processes created on Dell Boomi platform.
- Involved in gathering & documenting mapping requirements, creating technical specification mapping documents, Code Review checklist and also providing the effort estimations.
- Designed and Developed Boomi Processes for inbound and outbound interfaces in DELL Boomi using java scripts and groovy scripts in map functions for transformation of data.
- Experience in designing, development, deployment and management of multiple integration processed created on Dell Boomi, detailed configuration of Dell Boomi atom clouds, local atoms and molecules enabling landscapes for the proposed architecture for integration processes.
- Extensively worked on Dell Boomi connectors called Disk, FTP, Mail, Database, Sales force, Web services listener, HTTP client, Web Services SOAP, REST clients, SAP, Success Factors, Trading Partner.
- Designed and developed of mappings using various transformations to suit business requirements and business rules to load data from sources to targets.
- Extensively used logic shapes like Route, Branch and Exception in Boomi processes.
- Configured Extensions for Connector components.
- Experience in Batch and Real time mode processing with Boomi.
- Developed custom groovy scripts to read the files from one system and upload them to FTP server.
- Collaborate with Cross-functional, business units, application developers and testers.
- Involved in SIT and UAT testing and supported the Production fixes after go-live.
- Deployed Dev Objects to QA, Test, Production Environments.
- Working on Analyzing the problems, troubleshooting and resolving the issues during Testing phase.
- Deployed Integration Processes to Atoms and Molecules. Attached Atoms to Environments.
- Configured Environments in Boomi and Installed Atoms in Cloud and Local.
- Handled deployments in Boomi on multiple environments.
- Written Unit Test Cases and performed Unit Testing.
- Provided support for the processes in pre-prod and prod by fixing the defects