- Microsoft Excel
- Power BI
- SAS Enterprise Guide
Lead Business Consultant
- Successfully deployed the Lean/Six Sigma management system through training and coaching mid to senior level leaders and teams in the effect use of Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Worked with customers to develop communication and transformation strategies.
- Managed a robust review process for selecting, scoping and prioritizing Lean projects including review of resource utilization.
- Established best practices and standard processes that were leveraged throughout the provider experience organization.
- Coached leaders and facilitated multiple problem - solving initiatives that resulted in reengineered processes, and increased utilization of automation.
- Product owner of Lean management tools which enabled training workshop facilitation, leadership coaching, problem identification and root cause problem solving.
- Led the deployment of Microsoft Teams software to two departments, fostering better knowledge management, collaboration, and increased productivity based on end-user and leadership feedback.
- Served as business lead on cross functional teams for the development of Guidewire cloud claims management platform IT enhancements resulting in over $1 million in savings.
- Gathered requirements, developed test script, led user acceptance testing, and created & implemented of change management and communication strategies.
- Project lead for work optimization strategic initiative, focused on identifying and implementing automation (RPA) or work transfer solutions across several lines of business in 2018, with a savings of $400K.
- Built forecasting models to support the deployment of claim assignment guidelines, which increased the utilization of internal resources, and reduced 3rd party staffing expense.
- Led the renegotiation of the contracts of three vendors resulting in more than $500k in annual savings.
- Developed and implemented new standard operating procedures and processes for the catastrophe claims organization, resulting in a reduction of 3rd party claims handling expense.
- Developed and implemented risk management strategy for California Earthquake Authority claims process reducing over $100 million in risk exposure.
Sr. Property Claims Resolution Specialist
- Advised a diverse clients base face to face on the property claims process, and risk management solutions to help protect their home and personal valuables.
- Negotiated construction contracts with third party vendors on behalf of Liberty Mutual clients.
- Identified Guidewire claim center enhancements to improve personnel workflows and automation opportunities that reduced customer contacts and escalations.
- Provided training on Guidewire property claim system functionality for peers and management, resulting in greater system efficiency and skill development for end users.