- 10+ years experience in Agile project leadership and innovation
- 4+ years experience in SAFe and other scaled agile initiatives to the enterprise level
- Senior, hands - on, project management with a proven track record delivering technology and process of multilevel, global, hardware and software projects budgeted up to $12million using
- Project paradigms (Waterfall, Scrum, RAD, Spiral) that fit the culture and needs;
- Commitment to project planning software and PMBOK based process;
- ITIL standards focus to deliver best of breed ITSM and
- Take-charge project ownership.
- Bottom line, decisive team leadership with proven people skills - a player-coach who motivates to win.
- Extensive Program Management covering budget modeling and management; strong business development; risk assessment/ management; firm-wide partnership; PM/ BA mentoring and clear, persistent communication.
- Design and development of web-app-db server, high frequency transaction, risk, portfolio and analytics applications across Windows, UNIX, Linux, Java, C, C++ and other technologies supporting small team to enterprise efforts.
- Infrastructure architecture design and implementation for large-scale, hot-hot data centers in support of UNIX, Linux high availability (HA), global, WAN application services for enterprise and customer businesses.
Confidential, New York, Chicago
Sr. Consultant, Director
- As Scrum Master and Technical Project Manager leading multiple projects and teams in BI, ETL and data warehousing in the commercial global credit risk databases.
- As Scrum Master and Project Manager led several business intelligence projects and teams in Basel II and III regulatory reporting.
- Responsible for project interface to Enterprise PMO.
- As Agile Project Manager/ Business Analyst led data warehouse, analytics and reporting for Federal Reserve Board CCAR mandate.
- Efforts focused on sourcing the loan book and securities held for sale.
- Being retained to provide project management and project thought leadership, spearheaded the introduction of Agile Methodologies across several areas of Confidential Investment Bank enterprise Order Management System.
- As Agile Project Manager led Chase Online Banking mandated enhancements to Confidential Enterprise Order Management System.
- Reset in-house/ consultant, global virtual teams into Scrum structure running 2-week sprints to support this bank-wide, cross-division Waterfall project across 5 work streams.
- Managed portfolio of 5 major Agile Spiral and RAD projects facilitating major growth at Confidential.
- As Agile Project Manager led BAU enhancements to Confidential Broker/ Dealer Order Management System Reorganized BAU request management within JIRA around offshore Scrum teams to improve request capacity by 300% and cut response time in half.
- As interim manager, reorganized service desk people/ processes using Kanban and SWAT team concepts to streamlined hedge fund client on-boarding to Confidential Broker/ Dealer Enterprise Order Management System. Significantly improve time-to-on-board and customer/ vendor experience.
- As Scrum Master and team member led audit and analysis of valuation, accounting and risk analysis algorithms and models.
- Running 2-day Agile sprints the Team successfully achieved the Confidential Compliance goals of process/ valuation certification and new infrastructure specification in anticipation of an extended Confidential engagement.
Confidential, Lombard, IL
Director ASP Projects and Technology
- Defined and implemented division-wide, ITIL best practice procedures in software/ operations Change, Problem and Incident Management that reduce failed change and incident occurrence/ duration significantly.
- Streamlined and standardized project management with Agile methodologies.
- With strong team building and better project manager resource allocation reduced response time by over 20%.