Experienced IT professional specialized in business applications, seeking a position that will make full use of his expertise. A position that will provide opportunities to lead teams to analyze, design and implement solutions for complex business processes in a team - oriented and challenging environment.
- Confidential has over fifteen years of experience in multiple areas of business operations including, Business applications Implementation, Support, Access controls, SOX, operational management Business analysis, systems development, M&A, financial analysis, Data warehousing and analytics, Testing, SDLC including systems planning, design and implementation.
- I have worked extensively within a variety of industries assisting clients with implementing management systems and related business processes.
- Proficient in business requirements gathering, gap analysis, project planning, scope management, and system design.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for effective customer interactions in business analyst role
- More than two year’s presales experience in selling business applications
- Conducted workshops and presentations to the clients
- Demonstrated strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Strong expertise in designing custom modules and integrations with business applications
- Expertise in quality, change management control processes and SOX, PCI compliance
- Meeting deliverable commitments on time with quality
- Mentoring team members on various functional, technical and project management topics.
- Strong knowledge, understanding and experience in the following areas
- Order to Cash
- Core Financials
- Oracle CDH, MDM, Data Quality, Data governance, Salesforce
- Quote to Order Process flow
- Revenue Recognition (ASC - 606/605, Fair value, Stand Alone Selling Price, SOP-72)
- Credit Card integrations and payment gateways (Paymenttech, Cybersource, Citi, Paypal, Verisign)
- Procure to Pay Process flow
- Cross Functional business processes
- Sales Quoting
- Order Management and Order Fulfillment
- RMA and Reverse Logistics processes
- Supply Chain, Logistics
- Software and Hardware Licensing and Subscription billing
- M&A and Data conversions
- ERP & E-Commerce - developed, implemented, and managed implementation of MIS solutions
- Software Development Management
- Staff oversight / Team Management (technical & functional)
- Project meeting / presentation/Workshops
- Project planning & control (MS Projects)
- Project implementation
- Client training & education
- Oracle EBS Release 10.7,11.03,11i,18.104.22.168 & R12, R12.03, R12.2.2, R12.2.4 Oracle Cloud and Fusion financial Applications
- Oracle fusion financials (Oracle Cloud), Oracle fusion FAH
- Oracle Multi-Org Configurations
- Oracle Applied Implementation Methodology (AIM)
- Oracle Receivables, Collections Advanced Collections, iReceivables, Credit Management, EBTAX, Vertex, Sabrix
- Oracle Payments, iPayment
- Oracle Purchasing
- Oracle General Ledger
- Oracle Accounts Payable
- Oracle Cash Management
- Internet Expenses, iProcurement, iSupplier
- Oracle Assets
- Order Management
- Oracle Financial Analyzer
- Oracle Project Accounting
- Oracle System Administration
- Master Data management, Customer Data Hub, Trading Community Architecture, Customer Online
- Service Contracts
- Install Base, Sales Online, Field service
- Oracle Discoverer (Release 2 - 4)
Siebel, Softrax, Salesforce, Custom Applications
Oracle 10G -7.X
Oracle UPK, AIM
Business Applications Consultant
- Defining conversions strategy for all the finance and supply chain conversions
- Responsible for defining the recon strategy for each deliverable
- Reviewing CV040 for Order to Cash track
- Responsible for converting 11.5.10 to 12.2.4 Finance/Supply chain deliverables
- Competed converting Chart of accounts/ GL balances for three years
- Responsible for converting AR/AP open invoices and prepayments
Confidential, Santa Clara
- Representing order to Cash track taking business requirements for Integrations Orders, Accounts, Sites contacts, Sales Compensation, Revenue, Cost and WCA (Warranty cost adjustments), product, FX rates integrations.
- Identified gaps and Issues related to customer master data and provided solution to migrate the customer master data from Oracle to Salesforce.
- Worked with MDM to provide MDM expertise and solution design for integration, Data Quality and Governance,
- Provided solution for a synchronous integration of customer master data for hybrid solution.
- Presented Global solution design for Rev Recognition process for DARR (Revenue, Cost and WCA adjustments
- Responsible for designing and development of renewal billing integration with Oracle receivables.
- Preparing the solution and design documents for the integrations
- Solution design for integration of sales orders with Revstream
- Responsible for designing solution for DARR (Revenue, Cost and WCA adjustments) process standard accrual, amortizations to General ledger.
- Working with users in creating testing strategy, unit test scripts and training
- Responsible for Confidential Fixed assets projects
- Worked with business users to find the Depreciation pain points related to tax books
- Provided solutions for Tax books depreciation pain points
- Provided a solution for Tax depreciation solution by Integration Oracle fixed assets with PWC TDS system
- Designed Confidential Accounting generator customization for NBV accounts to default from assignments
- Designed a solution to modify the ‘Create journal entries process’ to re-class journals
- Responsible for creating functional design documents, UAT test scripts and trainings
- Responsible for giving presentations and conducting meetings for various projects
- Completed data profiling huge volume of assets by Category, Cost, NBV, retirements to find the inconsistencies and data Issues.
Applications Tools Used: Oracle Rel 12.1.3 (AP, AR, CE, GL FA, Payments, PO
- Gap analysis and business requirements for End to End process for credit card transactions in OM and AR
- Created BR document and presented solutions to the business users
- OM and AR implementation for Credit card transactions using Cybersource gateway
- Order management Order form Personalization for calling Cybersource for tokenization of Credit card
- Receivables transaction form Personalization for calling Cybersource for tokenization of Credit card
- Completed setups for OM and AR for end to End credit card Authorization, Capture, Returns and charge back transactions.
- Implemented Automatic receipt handling for RMA orders
- Created test scripts for UAT, training for E2E process
Applications Tools Used: Oracle Rel 12.1.3 (AP, AR, CE, GL FA, Payments, PO)
- Drafting SOW for R12.1.3 upgrade
- Coordinating with partners for proposals and worked with executive team to finalize the partner for R12.1.3 upgrade
- Closely worked with partners on financial transformation, business requirements and CEMLI components
- Customer master design (CDH) and integrating with Client services, Salesforce and other external systems. Responsible for Data profiling, data governance, Setting up rules
- Data governance and data quality of customer master data.
- Redesigned Credit card functionality and integration with Cybersource and Salesforce as per the new Oracle Payments functionality
- Receivables Setup, Lockbox with Comerica, Auto Invoice integration with RIT.
- Responsible for fixed assets FA implementations including business requirements, configuration and loading assets using WEBADI
- Configuration of Oracle Payments, AP payment processing profiles for Fedwire, ACH, outsourced check, International wire
- Designing and developing xml bursting functionality for emailing invoices to customers
- Responsible for Integrating QUAD (vendor portal) and RIT (Revenue portal) with EBS
- Creating data integrator to load supplier invoices using WEBADI.
- Integrating client services portals to oracle to download invoices, changes to address, contact, billing methods, customer statements.
- System testing, End to End, SIT and UAT testing
- Completed implementing Oracle EBS integration with Oracle fusion Accounting Hub (FAH)
- Solely responsible for supporting the whole system for all users
Applications Tools Used: Oracle Rel 12 (AP, AR, CE, GL FA, Payments, HRMS, PA
- Completed audit for financial modules GL AR AP FA, PO, PA on requirement gathering, setups and gaps
- Requirements gathering, Business mapping, Gap analysis and preparing BR100, CV040 documents
- Responsible for AGIS setup for Inter and Intra company transactions.
- Account Derivation Rules of SLA to Default/Derive AGIS Distribution and Clearing Accounts
- Fixed assets/Projects implementation and migrating from mainframe system
- Fixed assets configuration for Corp and Tax books
- Reconciling fixed assets with legacy systems before running and after running depreciation
- Requirement gathering for multiple CEMLI designs across GL AR AP FA, PO, PA module and responsible for the delivery managing three developers
- Converted Fixed assets, projects, tasks, expenditures, agreements and client extensions.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Solution Architect (MDM and R12 Integration)
Core Technology: Oracle Application Rel12
- Responsible for gathering requirements, process design, gap analysis
- As part of the solution design team responsible for the Integration of MDM and R12 systems
- Responsible for working across cross functional teams for solution design
- Responsible for solution design and integration of TCA components with R12
- Responsible for BR100, BR110, MD050 documents.
- Assisted development team during the development process and Unit testing process
- Responsible for creating test scripts (TE030)
- Responsible for Solution design of Integrating Party merge functionality between MDM and R12 systems
Core Technology: Oracle Application 22.214.171.124/Rel12
- Gathered Business Requirements for automated credit card processing of B2B and B2C customers
- Responsible for fit gap analysis for automating End to End process of B2B and B2C disbursement and collections
- Responsible for setting up iPayment, Receivables for Credit card processing.
- Solution design for credit card Integration with Oracle Receivables and iPayment
- Responsible for design of extensions and Interfaces for Web Services, Receivables, iPayment and Cybersource Integration
- Responsible for implementation of Customer Data hub
- Extensively used TCA and Receivables API’s for Integrating Web services with Oracle 11i
- Responsible for creating test scripts and training.
- Payables setups, Integration with commission Engine, ACH payments with Comerica
- Responsible for setting up new operating units and sub ledgers
- Single point of contact for Confidential oracle Financials production support, new enhancements.
Customer Data Hub Lead
- Gathered Business Requirements to analyze business needs and helped to identify business problems or process improvement opportunities and proposed solutions
- Participated in impact analysis when changes to the requirements occur
- Created business requirement document sRD50, MD50, MD70 functional design document and CV40 AND CV60 migration documents
- Responsible for TE40, TE70 functional and user test scripts
- Coordinated and conducted BVAL sessions across Global teams and worked with onsite and offshore development teams to resolve issues discovered in BVAL and Post production
- Participated in ensuring SOX compliance
- Consolidating and migrating all the Customer data from 25 sources into 11.5.10
- Implementation of TCA, Customer Data Hub, DQM, Customer OnlineCV040 for Customer conversion, Testing, Reconciliations
- Solution Provider for cross functional teams AR, OM, OKS, iSupport, OIC, IB, Partner Management
- Loading hierarchies and setting up Hierarchies and Integration with D&B
- Part of the Data governance team for Data profiling of customer data, defining best practices, rules, control access, defining ownership across enterprise.
- Solution provider for all the Issues related to customers across all the modules like Service contracts, Partners, Trade Management, Incentive compensation, Partners, AR, OM, iSupport, Pricing
- Key Architect for a Custom tool SUNPAL which provides the Party, account and location Information with legacy Mapping, Pricing agreement and, Modifiers information.
- Key member in designing Party and multi account structure
- Training users on Reconciliation, TCA, Customer Online, and DQM.