Management: Strategic Planning Change Management Budget Planning Needs Analysis Business Consulting Staff Utilization Value Proposition Design
IT Processes: Software Implementations Software Support SDLC Change Control Test Automation
Supply Chain Applications: Warehouse (WMS) Labor (LMS) Transportation (TMS) Demand Planning Inventory Optimization Distributed Order Management (DOM) SCM Control Tower
Business Experience: Warehouse Operations Warehouse Processes Labor Management Customer Relationship Management Network Analysis Demand Planning
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, Access.
Experience with Helix Express, AML, AutoCAD.
Experience with LAN management, TCP/IP protocols, Banyan protocols.
Experience with RF network technology including Intermec, Symbol, and 802.11a/b/g.
Experience with Oracle, SQL Server, DB2.
Experience with Crystal Reports, Active Reports, NGS Qport, and custom web - reporting apps.
EXE certified in Exceed 4000 configuration, versions 3.5 and 3.6.
MA trained in PKMS configuration. Proficient on PKMS iSeries (AS/400) and UNIX platforms.
Experience with Manhattan WMOS v2006, v2011, v2012, v2014, v2015, and v2016.
Experience with Manhattan Labor Management System (LM), multiple versions.
Proficient in debugging UNIX PKMS COBOL code. Able to perform COBOL modifications.
Proficient in Manhattan Associates WM for iSeries v2000, v2001, v2002, v2006 and v2010.
Experience with Cognos and Manhattan Confidential (Supply Chain Intelligence).
Experience with Logistyx Parcel Manifesting Software.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Implement and support supply chain execution software for multiple business partners, including new facility startups.
- Lead a team of 3 Directors, more than 40 Teammates, plus 10+ contract resources.
- Lead the IT Pre Sales organization supporting all Business Development opportunities.
- Serve as primary liaison between the Business and the IT organization.
- Completed more than 25 facility startups.
- Support Supply Chain Execution software (and multiple proprietary WMS, LMS, and TMS software packages) for more than 80 operational sites.
- Implement JDA WMS and JDA LMS up thru v2018, and other proprietary WMS applications.
- Represent the IT Organization as part of the Sales Pursuit team.
Confidential, Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
Managing Director, IT Technology Enablement
- Developed and led multiple high - performance teams to implement and support complex supply chain execution software for various business partners, including new facility startups. Led a team of 7 Managers, more than 120 Teammates, plus 100+ contract resources.
- Mentored teammates in all implementation and support roles.
- Completed more than 30 facility startups.
- Support Supply Chain Execution software for more than 50 operational sites.
- Implemented Manhattan WMOS up thru v2016, Manhattan SCALE up thru v2016, JDA up thru v8.2, plus multiple proprietary WMS, LMS, and TMS software packages.
- Participated as the Software Solution SME as part of the Sales Pursuit team.
Confidential, Auburn, Georgia
Director of Supply Chain Systems
- Maintained and implemented all systems used by four regional, automated Distribution Centers.
- Managed a team of four Technical Resources.
- Acted as Manhattan WMS Subject Matter Expert during all process and system design sessions.
- Provided operational advice on how to best use advanced functionality to support client and business requirements.
- Acted as 3rd level support for all DC applications.
- Reviewed and approved all WMS modification specifications and proposed configuration changes.
- Created technical design documents detailing proposed WMS modifications and custom interfaces.
- Performed Manhattan WMS upgrade for iSeries version 2006 to 2010.
- Solely responsible for Configuration and Implementation of 4 regional Distribution Centers on Manhattan WMS for iSeries.
- Performed in-house system modifications.
Confidential, Alpharetta, Georgia
Lead Technical Specialist
- Personally lead nine major accounts from the sales process, through the solution design, process design, PKMS configuration, testing, and production go-live.
- Acted as PKMS Subject Matter Expert during all pre-sales planning sessions.
- Provided operational advice on how to best support client business requirements.
- Assisted with support duties by acting as fourth level support for all WMS applications.
- Responsible for reviewing all PKMS modifications and configuration issues involved with maintaining all customers’ PKMS systems.
- Provided estimates, technical design documents, and technical guidance for proposed PKMS modifications, and custom interfaces to be developed in-house. Performed most COBOL modifications when done internally.
- Worked on Exceed 3.5 and Exceed 3.6 applications as well.
- Configured all aspects of PKMS for the customer’s third site of a heavy volume, primarily pallet operation.
- Acted as Highest Level Support for all PKMS related trouble tickets. Served as PKMS subject matter expert on the customer’s IT team.
- Served as WMS and distribution systems subject matter expert on Ozburn-Hessey’s Pre-Sales team when meeting with potential customers.
- Developed all distribution operations reports in NGS.
- Responsible for all modifications and configuration issues involved with maintaining the customer’s PKMS system.
- Troubleshot and redesigned all interfaces between the customer’s PKMS and host BPCS systems.
- Administered PKMS system for customer’s three warehouses totaling 700,000 sq. ft., with a shipping volume of one billion annual pounds.
- P ersonally trained all operations associates (warehouse and office) as well as management personnel on PKMS functionality and reporting.
Confidential, Confidential, Kansas
Manager - Project Management
- Managed a WMS support group that implemented and supported all distribution operations of Confidential ’s Exceed 4000 Distribution Centers.
- Actively participated in Confidential ’s interaction with new and prospective 3PL customers.
- Communicated Confidential ’s distribution capabilities and distribution business processes to new and prospective 3PL customers.
- Assisted with the design, integration, and testing of Confidential 3PL distribution opportunities.
- Responsible for all modifications and setup issues involved in developing Confidential ’s Exceed 4000 WMS.
- Oversaw the design of all interfaces between Confidential ’s WMS and other internal/external systems. Fully implemented Confidential ’s WMS to operate in Confidential ’s eight distribution centers.
- Oversaw the training of all distribution and operations associates on related Confidential WMS functionality and reporting.
Distribution Project Manager
- Designed and implemented new processes and equipment to improve the accuracy and efficiency of all distribution operations.
- Actively participated in Confidential ’s e-transformation initiative as subject matter expert for all distribution operations. Communicated Confidential ’s distribution requirements to other departments involved in Confidential ’s e-transformation.
- Responsible for all modifications and setup issues involved in developing Confidential ’s WMS.
- Oversaw the design of all interfaces between Confidential ’s WMS and other internal/external systems. Accurately captured dimensional data for all material stocked within Confidential ’s eight distribution centers.
- Developed and instituted standards for all operations, equipment, supplies, and layouts, across Confidential ’s network of ten distribution centers.