- Creative, detail - oriented Supply Chain Management (SCM) technical consultant with over 15 years of diverse, client-facing IT experience covering entire lifecycle of JDA / Manugistics software to include implementation, customization, work-flow analysis / automation, development, maintenance and extract / translate / load (ETL) methodologies.
- Extensive Oracle and SQL Server database analyst / developer background with Data Definition Language (DDL) and Data Manipulation Language (DML) comprising of index, package, function, procedure, schema, table and trigger creation.
- Throughout progressive career development, honed interpersonal skills and sharpened both technical and functional knowledge to effectively perform as team player or independently.
- Integrated JDA 8.1 Demand and Fulfillment with Steelwedge Software’s Collaborative Sales Planning Platform for Confidential ’s Wine & Spirits including three methodologies for new item introduction and reduction of excessive emails / phone calls.
- Technical Lead on numerous successful SCRUM implementations of JDA working independently, with client teams, Confidential teams or with offshore development teams.
- Trained co-workers in technical support of JDA SCPO applications implementation, customization and troubleshooting including best practices in Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Changed Vice President of SCM perspective of Manugistics by re-engineering integrations to include proper programming methodologies thus initiating follow-on contract to perform training and go-live assistance.
APPLICATIONS: JDA Demand, JDA Fulfillment and JDA Collaborate, Versions 6.1.4 - 8.1, JDA Sales & Operation Planning, Versions 7.6, NetWORKS Transport, Freight Payment, Monitor and Master Planning, Versions 6.1.4 - 7.2.2
NetWORKS Strategy: Version 7.2.2, NetWORKS Request For Quote (RFQ) Version 7.2
DATABASES: Oracle, MS Access, Versions 7 - 11g
OPERATING SYSTEMS: UNIX/AIX HP-11, SUN Solaris, Windows
SOFTWARE: SQL Developer, TOAD, Oracle SQL*Plus
LANGUAGES: PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, Perl, C & Korn Shells, Batch Scripts
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Utilizing SCRUM methodology developed integrations/implementations for Confidential Consolidated implementing JDA version 9.0 Demand and Fulfillment on the cloud.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Subcontracted to Confidential to continue creating the reporting database for Confidential I2 products facilitating Business Metrics Reporting and Business Exception Reporting outside of these systems by incorporating data from SAP and other systems.
- Saved the project 2 weeks per report by teaching myself SQL Server and developing reports directly in SQL Server instead of having to document the Oracle approach and having the Oracle report converted to SQL Server.
- Documented and tested reporting scripts developed.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Created reporting database for Confidential from the full suite of JDA and Llamasoft products to facilitate Business Metrics Reporting and Business Exception Reporting outside of these systems incorporating data from SAP and other systems.
- Documented, tested and trained users on the reporting scripts developed.
- Developed JDA 8.1 Demand, Collaborate, Fulfillment and maintenance functionality at Confidential Wine and Spirits with scripts developed in UNIX using KSH, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus and XML. Integrated JDA 8.1 Demand and Fulfillment with Steelwedge Software’s Collaborative Sales Planning Platform including Demand Management, Product Lifecycle Planning, Supply Planning, Vendor Collaboration and IBP / Executive S&OP modules.
- As part of this implementation, developed three methodologies for new item introduction.
- Designed and incorporated a replacement for excessive emails / telephone calls by integrating messaging within the JDA / Steelwedge products.
- Designed and installed User Defined Tables (UDTs) to assist with the customizations.
Confidential, Wyomissing, PA
- Technical Lead on numerous successful JDA implementations working independently, with client teams, Confidential teams or with offshore development teams.
- Implementations included JDA Demand, JDA Fulfillment, JDA Collaborate, JDA Monitor and JDA Reporting. Some of the projects included PolyOne, Sabert, Jockey, Kauffman Tire and Lumber Liquidators.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Implement of JDA Demand and JDA Fulfillment version 7.6 assisting with design and testing of system as required.
- Wrote technical specifications for the as designed implementation.
Confidential, Wyomissing, PA
Technical Documentation Writer
- write technical documents for implementation of JDA version 7.6 NetWORKS Demand, Fulfillment, Collaborate, Market Manager and Sales & Operation Planning assisting with design and testing of system as required.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
JDA Development Team member
- Implementation NetWORKS Demand / Fulfillment version 7.4.
- Presented support training for two of six deliverables after preparing documentation.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Sr. Programmer/A nalyst (JDA)
- Implemented user - defined, flexible hierarchy for NetWORKS Demand allowing modification and creation of different higher level Demand Forecasting Units (DFUs) based on various aggregation methodologies incorporating multiple history streams, models and maps.
- Upgraded JDA applications NetWORKS Transportation, Freight Payment, Demand, Master Planning and Strategy from version 6.1.4 to 7.2.2.
- Designed / implemented NetWORKS Freight Payment integrations.
- Trained co-workers in technical support of JDA/Manugistics applications implementation, customization and troubleshooting including best practices in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and WebConnect Integrate
- Supported three regionally based implementations of NetWORKS applications with differing code bases.