- STRATEGIC / TACTICAL, IT, ERP & PROCESS - CERTIFIED Confidential CHANGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
- A strategic & tactical (hands-on ), with 16 years of multinational EE, en terprise-wide experience from mid to large-scale, global ERP, & Process change OCM, utilizing ( SDLC, Agile, RACI, Training).
- I enjoy a d eep knowledge and expertise in multiple Change Management and training strategies, methodologies, and frameworks.
- My role as the change manager is to ensure that the project meet all business objectives from the people-side. By driving end-user Engagement, Adoption, higher Utilization, project Measurement & Sustainment.
- My method is to create Buy-In including finding the WIIFM (for each impacted group).
- I also b uild strong relationships with all people, using training, and communications.
- I help coach sponsors, create KPIs and measurement systems for end goal success.
- I design and implement Stakeholder, Impact, Change Readiness, Confidential and GAP assessments.
- I create structured strategies, maximizing end-user readiness for change, even in ambiguous environments .
- My ability to communicate and collaborate across all levels, leads to success.
- Using the levers - Coaching, Sponsorship, Communications, Training & Resistance Mitigation. I see potential resistance risks and prevent them.
- Agile PLM, Waterfall, SDLC, CAB, Six Sigma, RACI, Lean & Confidential Certified, SPHR, ASTD Training, & OD Certified
- Change Readiness Scope Impact
- SAP3/4-HANA, ORACLE, PeopleSoft
- Waterfall, Sigma, Agile PLM CAB
- Resistance Prevention/Mitigation
- Workstream & Digital Transformation
- Confidential -Dashboard Surveys & KPI’s
- Project Management Partnerships
- Role Mapping / Job Design/M&A
- OCM Communications Strategies
- Measurement-KPI’s track Adoption
- PM/ SDLC & ITIL, Six Sigma Green
- Multiple LMS Learning Systems
SAP-3, SAP/ECC, S/4 HANA, Concur, Ariba, SuccessFactors, SharePoint Microsoft 365, Azure, Teams, ServiceNow
Oracle R-3,4 12-Cloud Based, PeopleSoft, Access, Taleo, Workday
Microsoft 365, Azure, Teams, Project, ServiceNow, Salesforce.com, Clarizen
ITIL, Waterfall, AGILE, PLM, SDLC
Confidential, Plano, TX
Senior Organizational Change Management Lead Consultant Workday
- Hired as change management process designer for Workday and other process projects, also as an instructor for their own Change Champion Network.
- Able to increase people throughout the organization ownership and buy-in through actual measurement systems, by 23%
- Developed, distributed, and scored stakeholder and specific communications and training engagement deliverables
- Wrote/ implemented Stakeholder, Impact, Change Readiness, and Confidential assessments, scored them to find resistance issues
Confidential, Hackensack, NJ
Organizational Change Management Process Lead Consultant
- Designed and led execution of communication plans and materials based on detailed change impact analysis
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior Organizational Change Management Internal Project Consultant
- Reduced significant issues on a global software implementation using GAP Assessments and Road Shows finding large scope issues.
- These that would have negatively impacted Adoption and Go Live and reduce Confidential and increased time and costs
- Developed communications, sponsor, and change strategies to ensure business goals were achieved through multiple IT projects
- Led the change strategies / plan for 2 application migrations Azure (TSS) across work-streams and ensuring adoption & usage
- Created 2 new tools for change management .
- One a measurement system which combines the Confidential Dashboard, Heat Mapping and Excel.
- Gives an exactly accurate understanding of where you are at with regards to Adoption.
Change Management Lead S/4 HANA Consultant
- Created a global Change design with a Confidential -ADKAR & Kotter method for 8 plants, CS, Finance, IT in 3 countries in just 9 weeks
- Work with a specific project workstreams and assist in the design, using 10 modules including the STO module.
- Created a heat mapped resultant documentation (using both the Confidential Scorecard) and my own Excel worksheet that significantly pointed the client toward the areas of concern and solutions that we could accomplish
- Development and implementation of change management / communication strategies groups to form saving $1.2MM
- Created sponsor roadmaps and provided sponsor coaching, impact analysis and organizational change readiness
- 07/01/2014I created/implemented the Communication Plan along with FAQ’s, training and coaching plan in just 8 weeks
- Designed/facilitated a comprehensive Change Lead training program and a Management Change team initiative
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Lead Change Consultant
- Developed & implemented communications, training and strategy using touch- points and addressed multiple audiences
- Acted as the Project Manager and Change Manager at the same time saving time and money
- Using Confidential & Deloitte prioritized IT Service Desk stakeholder groups; coaching defined population and roadmap for change.
- Identify, analyzed, defined risk management plan using Confidential a methodology saving 3 months and millions of dollars
- Designed, drove and coached the first "Real" sponsorship, coaching and resistance mitigation vehicles for 17,000 stakeholders
- Design and implemented a strategy to sell the "Positives” of leaving an office environment and moving to a smaller compressed open environment with only minor turnover and opposition from government diverse groups
Confidential, Clinton, MA
Global OCM Manager for S/4/HANA
- Built the tech change coalition using Confidential Leads for 5 countries increasing operational effectiveness by 27%
- Communicated multi-functional change communications and process/technology changes to capture the process and organizational changes, develop the change impact ADKAR Assessments to maximize the M&A
- Drove the implementation for Ariba for Finance, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Sales reducing the scheduled time by 3 months
- Provide scope, team building, processes, communication channels/ feedback - Minimizing resistance & maximizing change
- Using strategy execution of the Confidential -ADKAR & Kotter methods adopted - saving an estimated $2.M 1st year