- Deep understanding of IT Strategy & Management, Business Process, Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Finance.
- Accomplished, Open - minded, self-starter, Innovator, and Results-driven professional with the ability to adapt, improvise and problem solve and offering wide range of knowledge.
- Strong Hands-on Technical, Presentation, Organizational Skills, Perfect in Time Management, Customer Relations, Teamwork, Facilitation, and Negotiation
- Possess Effective Command Over Written and Verbal Communication Skills and Excellent Team Player.
- Leadership, Budgeting (CAPEX and OPEX), Hiring & HR, Customer Service, Team Management, Presentation and Training, Agile, waterfall and Scrum Master Project Management
- MS Project, ITIL, G Suite (Slide, Sheets, Docs, Meet, etc.), MS Dynamics AX 365 and 2012 ERP, EPIC, Oracle PMS, BlueCherry, and Infinity ERP ver. 8.3, A2000 ERP ver. 11.0
- Omni channel, PLM, Item Master, Inventory, Domestic and Import Production, Cost Sheet, Sales Order, EDI, WMS, MCMP, MS SQL2k-2012, SSIS packages & ETL, SSRS
- SSAS, Azure, Google Cloud, AX Management Reporter and FRX, Qlikview/Tableau Coding and Interface, AI, ML & RPA Meta5, SAP Sales Module & EDI, Salesforce
- Demandware, Teamwork, Narvar, Avalara, Symphony, PayPal, Adyen, Apple Pay, Crystal reports 14, RCA, Change Management, MTF and GIT/Source Tree, Jira, Confluence
- Google Documents, Build Automation, Oracle 11g and Toad, Object-Oriented Principles, C#, VFoxPro9, VB and scripting, VS and C#, Fortran, Pascal, MS Access
- Inovis-GXS Catalogue, GXS Secure FTP Connection, CLEO Lexicom, Gentran, Sears IMA, CommerceHub, DICentral, SPS-Commerce, ServiceNow, MS office Suite
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, VOIP & PBX, Avaya and GoToConnect, Windows 2003-2016 Server, VMware, DNS(Domain Name Server), AD(Active Directory)
- AWS, Azure, Proxy Servers, Routing & Remote Access Software, Mac OS 10 and Server X, AIX 7, HTML HP Network Management, SAN FS
- Symantec Norton & Altiris and security, Norton Ghost and Veritas backup and disaster recovery systems, McAfee Security Solutions.
Confidential, Norwalk, CA
Director of IT
- Improved business processes by highlighting deficiencies and recommended changes in tools and business processes and reporting and cut the maintenance costs by 30%.
- Implemented AX Dynamics 365 including Sales, Production, Materials, EDI, WMS, Products, Financial, and all related sub-modules matching with the supply chain needs.
- Budget the projects to meet goals and keep the projects of $2M on track in two years.
- Put the schedule of the supply chain project together for next two years based on priorities and phases of the go-live and strategic planning using G Suite Slide and Sheet.
- New Implementation of EComm and Omni channel using AX, Salesforce, Q-assign, Demandware, Teamwork, Narvar, Avalara, Symphony, PayPal and Adyen.
- Reengineered all IT infrastructure components and improved IT personnel skillset to address new business needs and drive career growth and fixed all patching structure for Windows and Mac users throughout the network based on PCI, ITIL and etc security standards.
- Renovated the network Infrastructure by adding security layers to Firewalls and Active Directory, VMware and MS Exchange and transfer the servers to Azure and AWS.
- Installed a high performance DNS, AD, VPN, Citrix, security layers and infrastructure for WFH requirement.
- Installed GotoConnect/PBX VOIP system and reduced the phone bill for more than $5K per month.
- Worked with Jira, Confluence and MS Planner solutions to track the Mods, SMPs, CRs, and Errors based on ITIL and RCA standards and user training and documentation through SOPs.
- Successful implementation of the AX for more than fifty active users and worked with five in-house IT members and more than seven contractor resources members of domestic and offshore teams in Asia and Japan.
- Involved in technical coding and project management with the vendors to implement user-friendly and error-free mods and automation and source control through GitHub and SourceTree by applying the agile project management.
- Perform liaison duties between users, operations personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications, or troubleshooting based on learn and development plan and created policies, procedures, technical standards, methods, and schedules.
- Manage implementation of AX solution and eleven integrations to ERP and ATLAS for four companies under the holding company and created finance forecast and BI reports on AX Management Reporter.
- Implement full life cycle of Infinity ERP and team lead in data conversions and user validation from A2000/Oracle PMS to Infinity (SQL) solution and MS Dynamics AX, including AP, AR, and GL on AX, and others including Item Master, Inventory, Domestic and Import Production, Cost Sheet, Sales Order, EDI, WMS, MCMP (Multi-Channel Merchandise planning)/TXT, BI, Management Reporter, etc on AX and Infinity Supply Chains.
- Extensive planning and implementation of bridges, automation, and correction in retail system procedures to make it work with optimum performance with fast-growing retail business.
- Wrote codes to integrate three ERP, WIP-Tracker, and Allocation system into one ETL database.
- Made fully automated FTP server send and receiving bridge files and reports to/from NuOrder B2B, R-PAC RF-ID, OneStop eCommerce, KWI, and RetailPro POS, OMNI Shipping, etc. on local and google cloud servers.
- Promoted from Business Analyst and DBA to Project Manager after nine months worked in the group in 2013 and then came back to the group as Application manager in 2015.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Manager of Supply Chain/ERP
- Used ITIL process design, implementation, and project management through Service Now ticketing system.
- Correction, readjustment, and improvement in IT operation and co-location data-center such as adjustment to number of vCPUs on VMs for maximum performance and fixed application conflict and security problems based on SOC2 standard.
- Short-term production and capacity planning for multiple products and work teams such as application mods and improvements using Source version control apps such as MS TFS, GitHub, and SourceTree.
- Partnered with business owners and program management teams to expand service delivery in a quality-conscious manner and identify business needs and implement scalable solutions.
- Hardware refresh and software upgrade of Supply Chain application (Blue Cherry).
- Worked with Hybris eCommerce system integration with Blue Cherry ERP.
- Collaborate in annual and long tram project and budget planning and outsource projects with contractors to reduce the expense and move based on planned budget.
- Worked on many MODs and SMPs to introduce new functionalities and improve current functionality and performance.
- Made or re-did documentation & SOPs about processes and procedures in IT department including Supply Chain, Retail, eComm, and PM group. Oversee negotiation and administration of vendor, outsource, and service agreements.