- I possess an extensive background in business operations and working knowledge of information systems, performing a wide - range of managerial duties with strong emphasizes in supply management and market analysis.
- I am able to function well under pressure during fast paced and stressful situations, along with the ability to identify risks, respond quickly and implement effective solutions.
- My knowledge of military systems and processes has provided me with an opportunity to employ diverse management skills to handle multiple projects while ensuring their successful execution.
- I have exceptional leadership skills, and have developed a reputation for meeting the most challenging organizational goals and objectives.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Organizational Leadership
- Sales & Marketing
- Business Management
- ASP.Net / C#
- MS Project
- Budget Administration
- Supply Management
- Verbal & Written Communication
- MS Access
- Visual Basic
Confidential - Belvidere, IL
Business Unit Leader
- Preparing and managing the work schedules and pay for 100 employees.
- Supervising production operations at the plant.
- Troubleshooting mechanical issues, failures, and defect with area managers.
- Working with Union Stewards to resolve manpower issues and job assignments.
- Maintaining an output rate of producing a new car every 45 seconds.
Confidential - Machesney Park, IL
Hardware Department Manager
- Coordinating the receipt, storage, testing, and shipping of products and materials.
- Collaborating with department heads to plan production, sales, records control, and purchasing activities in the warehouse.
- Identifying and evaluating vendors for their ability to deliver construction materials, equipment, and supplies.
- Monitoring vendor performance to ensure that they adhere to the agreed-to terms of sale for on-going production and supplies.