- Overall, 11+ years of IT experience in application software analysis, design, development, implementation, maintenance, and documentation of various commercial applications in all project life cycle phases includes expertise in Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Crystal Xcelsius,Alteryx and Tableau Dashboard Designer.
- Experience in understanding the business and underlying data warehouse quickly and effectively and transform business requirements into technical specifications.
- Good Knowledge of data warehousing concepts and the ability to relate to reporting needs.
- Good database knowledge and experience should be able to write complex SQL queries
- Good communication skills, healthy decision - making skills, organizational skills, and customer service oriented. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of concepts like Star-schema, Snowflake schema using fact and dimension tables and relational databases (Oracle), Teradata, MS Access, Sybase, SQL Server, and client/server applications
- Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies to meet BI. Requirements.
- Hands-on experience in project management, requirement analysis, documentation, and a good understanding of SDLC.
- Experience in providing training to the end-users to generate reports, including complex reports, and understand the developed Tableau Dashboards.
- Experience in full lifecycle Planning, development of various assignments, including Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence projects.
- Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment with a strong desire to keep pace with the latest technologies. knowledge on Informatica to extract data from flat files and Oracle, and to load the data into the target database understand the Informatica Power Center for (ETL) extraction, transformation and loading data process from heterogeneous source systems
- Extensive experience in working with Ticket tracking applications like Remedy, CQ. (Clear Quest) And JIRA.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Experience in Creating Workflows in Alteryx and creating interactining Dashboards/Workbooks on top of the Workflows.
Business Intelligence Tools: Tableau 2019/16/10/9.3/9.2 , Business Objects 4.2/4.0/ XI 3.2/R2, XI 3.1 Enterprise Suite - Central Management Console, Central Configuration Manager, Auditor, Import Wizard, Publishing Wizard, Repository Migration Wizard, Universe Design, Desktop Intelligence, Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports 2008, BI4.0/XI/R2, Live Office, Query as A Web Service, SQL Reporting Services, Business Objects SDK.Alteryx 2019
Performance Management Tools: Performance Manager, Dashboard Manager, Application foundation 6.5, Crystal Xcelsius 2008
ETL Tools: Informatica 10,7.1.2, 6.0, 5.1, Power Mart, Power Center, MX2 and Designer, Data Quality, Data Insight, Data Integrator
OLAP Tools: BI4.2,4.0, Business Objects (XI3.1, XIR2,), Web Intelligence 2.x/6.x/XI, InfoView, XIR2 (CMS, CMC, Designer, DeskI, Import Wizard)
Databases: Oracle 12g,11g/10g/9i, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2016/2010/2008/2005 , SAP BW 3.5Access, Warehouse builder, DB2 - UDB, Teradata 6x, 7x, 8x.
Front-end Tool: TOAD 8.5 SQL Workbench
Modeling Tools: ER Studio, Erwin 4.1
Programming Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic 6.0, UNIX scripting, XML, C, C++, NET.ASP.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports XI/ 10.0/9.0/8.0/7.0/6.0 , Crystal Enterprise XI/ 10.0/9.0/8.0 Developer 2000 Forms and Reports.
Operating Systems: Win NT 4.0, Windows10/7/ 2000/XP, adv Server, AIX/UNIX. Sun Solaris, DOS, Linux.
SR. Business Objects/Tableau Consultant
- It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
- It also provides investment banking to institutional investors.
- Worked in HCM division and automation of reports, firm-wide global dashboards development and operational support to the existing environment. also involved in migration projects and upgrade projects
SR. Business Objects/Tableau Consultant
- The reporting project involves both administration and development tasks, which involved the deployment of SAP Business Objects 4.1 suite, migrating current reports from SAP BO enterprise 3.1 to SAP BI 4.1 version, and creation of new Web Intelligence reports, Crystal Reports, Dashboards and Visualization reports in the Tableau 9.3 version. Several universes are created for different applications, and reports are built on them.
- Reporting solution using SAP Business Objects BI4.1 is created for the client who wanted a single stop solution to create and view reports from various business systems.
- The project involved creating the universe using the Information Design Tool (IDT) tool from multiple oracle database systems from different business domains.
- The project also involved the creation of stand-alone Web-Intelligence (WebI) reports using BI.
- Launchpad and Rich Client tools and dashboards using Tableau desktop.
- These reports are then scheduled to run monthly and delivered as excel reports to multiple users via Email and BI. Inboxes.