- A proven team leader, analyst, product owner and scrum master with vast experience in systems engineering and architecture, business process optimizations, project assessments and cost estimations, project management, Root Cause Analysis, test plan and test case development, providing end - to-end design, development and delivery of customer focused, workable technology solutions for high value business applications.
- A good listener and superb collaborator who skillfully processes client feedback and maximizes cross-functional team efficiency.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Business Systems Analysis • Microservice Transformations • BSS/OSS • Project Assessments and Cost Estimations • Requirements Development • Data Modeling (Relational and NoSQL) • User Experience (UX) • User Interface (UI) • Test Case Development • Agile Project Management • Software Migrations • Joint Application Design (JAD) • User Acceptance Testing (UAT) • Joint System Testing (JST) • High Level Design (HLD) • User Stories • Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
SAFe Agile Waterfall Oracle DB MongoDB SOAP and RESTful web services Apache Kafka SQL XML JSON API XMLSpy SPARX Enterprise Architect Microsoft: PowerPoint, Excel, Visio Oracle: JDeveloper, SQLDeveloper Swagger Rational DOORS HP Quality Center RequisitePro Jira
Senior IT Specialist/ Consultant & Architect
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Fulfilling roles as a product owner and designer for various applications that relate to ordering, service delivery, workflow management, pricing catalogs, sales, contracts, billing, incident handling, network alarms, equipment alarms, and data warehousing.
- Collaborating with solutions architects, application architects, product owners, project managers, and users to identify business needs, tan developing features to address these needs. Client business needs include producing cost-TEMPeffective automations that fit within the scope of target architecture.
- Writing functional requirements, user stories, enabler stories, system design requirements, HLD, AID, and Interface Agreement documents. Creating data mapping, logical data models, use cases, and release notes. The activities previously listed are executed by leveraging Agile, Waterfall, and blended software development methodology.
- Designing well-structured specifications for microservices, UI, client-server models, workflow, relational databases, NoSQL databases (Mongodb) and internal/external system interfaces.
- Developing systems architecture and employing systems design practices that comply with industry and FCC standards.
- Producing enhancements, applying modifications, and performing corrections to existing designs by following the dictates of change management practices.
- Providing project scope assessments and "do-ability" estimations for projects that include timelines and cost estimations.
- Managing local and off-shore resources to meet commitments and deliverables.
- Working on big and complex projects that involve transformations, mergers, and large-scale infrastructure migrations.
- Leading systems engineering teams and ensuring timely deliveries for multiple projects that are happening simultaneously.
- Facilitating Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions and System Requirement Reviews.
- Collaborating extensively with software developers to ensure that requirements specified for projects are implemented correctly.
- Assisting testing teams to ensure proper execution of plans and correct implementing of test case development protocols.
- Providing technical support during System Testing, Users Acceptance Testing (UAT), and during Joint System Testing (JST).
- Conducting presentations and training initiatives for the end users of new and updated products.
- Furnishing analysis and resolutions for production issues.
- Analyzing customer data, identifying code defects, and recommending enhancements that will improve the service delivery process.
- Coaching team members to apply process improvement practices and write good requirements while always following established best practices.
System Test Engineer
- Developed test plans and individual test cases based on business requirements and industry standards.
- Performed certification and testing of various equipment used in Confidential &T LNS.
- Provided Tier 3/4 support in areas such as Product Change Notifications and Life Cycle Management