- Over the course of my career me has accumulated a broad base of experience which TEMPhas impressed upon me the value of true leadership.
- me am blessed with a positive personality, courage, clear vision and an ambition to succeed.
- me inspire teams to perform to their optimum and drive organizational success through process improvements, collaboration, creative thought and action .
- My, professional and personal experiences and s allow me to understand and add significant value to all aspects of a company’s profile, particularly in the space between technical and business requirements, objectives and execution.
Confidentia, Fayetteville, AR
Business Unit Manager
- Reporting to the VP of Account and Program Management and overseeing a dedicated Customer Focus Team, me was directly responsible for leading all aspects of contract manufacturing and business interaction for a $5M portfolio of customers including Aerospace, Medical and consumer products.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Director of Supply Chain
- Reporting to the CFO, me led all Procurement, Outsourcing, Manufacturing, Quality Control, Warehouse and Order Fulfillment activities. Under my leadership the company grew 27% YoY in product delivery for FY19, resulting in company record revenue.
Confidential Austin, TX
Senior Project Manager and Business Systems Analyst
- Responsible for project requirements definition, scoping, testing and execution for GMIT customer related projects including the Lead
- Pipe and Policy Spend projects. Daily interaction with Business and IT partners and leadership to accomplish project objectives. Lead the divestiture work of the European Customer Contact Center associated with the sale of Opel - Vauxhall to PSA
Confidential Austin, TX
Senior Project Manager & Business Analyst Consultant
- On location at national and international customer facilities me led and participated on IT consulting teams solving d Confidential management issues for a variety of verticals including vehicle fleet management, finance and logistics.
Confidential, LLC, AUSTIN, TEXAS
NPI Project Manager; Manager
- Led new product implementation for high definition, network distributed audio and video equipment.
Confidential, Inc, Austin, TX
- Participated on the engineering design team and supervised the test and repair department for automated performance lighting equipment and control systems.