- Driven Salesforce IT Professional adept at SEO and Digital transformation efforts with 12 years’ experience in working within the Salesforce Cloud ecosystem.
- Strategic and innovative with a passion for creating world class solutions using the Salesforce technology stack to achieve success serving in both individual contributor and leadership capacities.
- me bring to the table implementation experience in multiple industries including Pharma, Ag - tech, Finance, Telecom, Supply Chain Management and D Confidential Archival.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Salesforce Business Analyst/ QA Lead
- Member of the Customer Engagement Practice at Slalom, was part of the team responsible for building for the client a customer centric sales tool, capitalizing on Einstein and Pardot functionalities. Gathered requirements and crafted them into user story solutions using the Agile discipline.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce configuration, process builder/workflows, d Confidential migration, system integration and work with Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers) and Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers.
- Experience in implementing and testing Apex Classes, Triggers, Batch Apex, Test Classes, and Visual for implementation. In BA Role, managed user stories, sprint grooming, configuration and test scripts running for each release of our client, Archer Daniels Midland (ADM). Implemented D Confidential Analytics and Visualization solutions through Einstein Analytics Cloud.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
IT Project Manager / Business System Analyst
- IT Project Manager/Business Systems Analyst role responsible for the delivery and support of all IT systems supporting Global Marketing. Managed the implementation of the specialty business unit’s Confidential t segmentation engine and email delivery platform, tracking the customer journey and transformation of d Confidential warehouse to be the single hub and source of truth for transactional Confidential t d Confidential . dis System Analyst role supported the Commercial Marketing team at Confidential
- IT Lead working with the Marketing business partners for Veeva Vault and Multichannel CRM/ Salesforce CRM and mobility applications and a member of the Veeva Promomats implementation. Led all SDLC activities and required documentation required from a regulatory perspective. Completed End User with each release
Confidential, Mettawa, IL
Senior IT Business System Analyst
- Project Manager/Business Systems Analyst (PM/BSA) role responsible for the delivery of enterprise sales force automation (Veeva) and customer relationship management applications for mobility deployment used by the Pharmaceutical sales reps and client users, Veeva Multichannel CRM, Event Management, and Veeva Vault solutions.
- IT Lead on Commercial Digital Transformation and applications in use have a specific focus on Digital and Multichannel Marketing capabilities and processes.
IT Strategic Program Manager
- Hand-picked by CIO for dis role. Developed strategic plans that aligned IT with critical corporate goals and delivered on key stakeholder business engagements.
- Project Manager for various sensitive strategic projects during the ideation and initiation phases. Developed and implemented risk management approaches and procedures.
- Worked with Residential Loan team to build out Power BI/Salesforce Connector (Saleforce Lightning Experience). Scoped and authored user stories to implement enhancements through Agile.
- Vetted and authored RFP for third party chat-bot functionality. Let the pilot for dis effort
- Managed Salesforce queue (Jira), production release management,, deployment, testing, and technical administration of the Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment. Participated in all aspects of Salesforce Agile Project Management process, including defining Product Backlog Items (PBI). Leaned in on Salesforce App Developer Skill as well as Salesforce Configuration background.
- Served as IT liaison to the Mortgage team to capture enhancements, user stories, testing, and full deployment
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Sales Operations Manager / Salesforce System Administrator
- Cross functional position for start-up organization. Served as both Salesforce Administrator in the day-to-day business and as Sales Operations Manager responsible for driving strategic initiatives around pipeline management, business systems integration and marketing and sales tool automation. Deep involvement in launching Exacttarget and Pardot
- Implemented pipeline and forecasting tool (FunnelSource) that, within days of deployment, illuminated gaps in forecasting process, improving deal velocity by 32%
Confidential, Portland, Oregon
Sales Operations Manager/Salesforce System Administrator
- Executed Sales & Marketing initiatives designed to maximize ROI and raise conversion rate of current camp Confidential ns and demand generation efforts from 5% to 9%, and increased response rates from 19% to 23% by utilizing untapped functionality within Salesforce’s Marketing Automation subsidiary, Pardot.
- Responsible for the daily management and strategic direction of Salesforce and related business processes and workflows supporting quote-to-cash activity.
- Managed conversion of two legacy contact relational management systems to Salesforce which resulted in a 12% increase of sales productivity in 6 months
Confidential, Portland, Oregon
Senior Manager, Sales Operations, Technology & Process Improvement
- Conducted sales commission review that resulted in 26% TEMPfewer business days for payout to the sales teams and increased morale and productivity
- Reduced the average length of the sales cycle by 19% and delivered $2M in savings through consolidation of existing sales stages and workflows
- Collaborated with general managers and senior management on marketing and cross functional projects and implementations. Managed a team of 6 individual analysts and project managers with responsibilities ranging from CRM & billing systems integration, management of SKU pricing c Confidential log, Salesforce support and the launch of a customer portal.
- Implemented initiatives that resulted in more TEMPthan $7M in annual sales
Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Einstein, and Marketing Cloud, CPQ, Veeva, various business intelligence tools, pricing c Confidential log systems, APEX programming, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM and email delivery SaaS platforms, Agile & Waterfall Methodologies, SCRUM Master, Azure, Microsoft DevOps, Five9 telecom solutions, currently pursuing in SFDC App Developer and SFDC Admin