- 7+years of IT experience in which extensively worked as Business Analyst/Quality Analyst in health care and various sectors.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Rational Unified Process.
- Identifying and documenting critical requirements through analysis of the department’s workflow and information flow.
- Experience in conducting GAP analysis, CRM, Experience working in all phases of SDLC, Waterfall, RUP, Agile/Scrum and Hybrid methodologies.
- Experience in writing and maintaining BRD and FRD.
- Having knowledge of health care services regulatory environment.
- Having knowledge on Selenium and Provar for Automation testing.
- Experience in preparing Data Flow Diagrams and UML Diagrams - Use Case Diagrams.
- Worked with users, business managers and development teams to gather and communicate requirements.
- Involved on Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System Integration Testing, System Testing, and Database Testing.
- Proficient in using Agile Scrum methodologies, performed roles of Scrum Master following sprint/standup sessions, facilitating workshops and used Excel extensively to write user stories, analyzed the Iteration Burn Down charts and reviewed defects.
- Expert in Tracking and Managing the Requirements using Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving skills, Multi-Tasking abilities, with proven experience in utilizing people and process knowledge to assist enterprises in making critical decision.
- Involved in testing the new functionality based on test cases and coordinated with development team in fixing the issues, Defect Management by Logging and Tracking bugs.
- Experienced in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions and interviews, written correspondence, project status reports, oral presentations and emails.
CRM: Salesforce Lightning Pages, Sales & Service Cloud, Process Builder, Work low rules, Apex Trigger, reports, Service Console, FSL, CPQ, Lightning Email templates, Adobe Sign for Salesforce.
Web Technologies & Tools: Selenium, HTML5, CSS3, Java, Jenkins, JIRA 6.4., Zephyr, EGIT, Bugzilla, SOAP API, TestNG
Databases & Platforms: Salesforce Oracle, MS SQL Server 2008/2010
Office Tools: Project, Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Methodologies: Agile Scrum, RUP, Waterfall, Hybrid
Confidential - Burlingame, California
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Planned and conducted requirements elicitation meetings with the business for the CRM tool implementation on Salesforce Service Cloud and Pardot, collecting functional and non-functional requirements based on user feedback.
- Conducted Grooming sessions for every sprint and involved in creating user stories for the requirements.
- Experience in implementing Elicitation techniques for gathering requirements from the Stakeholders.
- Involved in all the SDLC phases and helped solving the issues.
- Provided ongoing salesforce maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflows, process builder and email alerts.
- Implemented security settings, field accessibility, password policies, session settings and network per company requirements.
- Identified business functionality needs and perform analysis to implement new system functionality in collaboration with business and technical users.
- Prepared requirements management plan as well as business and functional requirement documents (FRD).
- Participated in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication, scope management, change control/management and validation.
- Collaborated in process design and redesign, including creation of requirements documentation, visual flow diagrams and user training material.
- Involved in defining use cases and conducting business user acceptance testing.
Environment: Salesforce, Ms-Excel, Visio, Snag-it, Jira, Confluence
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Worked closely with the Project Coordinator to understand business requirements, and develop functional design.
- Analyzed salesforce releases, triaging and fixing defects for the planned releases
- Provided production support for assigned applications as needed, SFDC releases and ad-hoc reporting
- Knowledge of Salesforce communities Partner with architects, business and technical teams to understand business needs for lightning and translate them into capability roadmaps. Lead meetings; provide demos, as well as testing as needed.
- Worked closely with various technology teams (Development, Test, Training, IT, etc.) to define and implement scalable and sustainable technical solutions using the Salesforce technologies.
- Performed Regression and functionality testing to ensure the quality of the product.
- Extensively used JIRA, defect tracking, testing workflow and test status reporting.
- Coordinating daily and weekly testing and defects status meetings.
- Working with the developers in Walkthroughs of the defects.
- Verified, edited and update test data in new or existing systems before testing.
- Involved in Creating check lists for testing team and RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix).
- Worked extensively with QA team for designing Test Plan and Test Cases for the User Acceptance testing (UAT).
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Capturing business processes and mapping system data requirements
- Understanding of the Salesforce.Com Application
- Working directly with the Business Rep and end users
- Working with Salesforce.com Admin, Architect, and Developer teammates involving customizations and configurations of SFDC objects, page layouts, workflows, document templates, data fields, reports and dashboards
- Plans, gathers and clearly documents the business needs (requirements) of clients and stakeholders using techniques like prototyping, use cases, wireframes, JAD sessions, etc
- Organizes and validates the requirements and ensures that all are traceable and measurable
- Elicits, analyzes and validates business, functional, and non-functional requirements
- Serves as a liaison between the clients and developers to ensure that all technical requirements are identified, if applicable
- Assists in the collection of data element requirements
- Facilitates joint application review/design sessions (JAR/JAD) with clients, technical, and vendor resources
- Identifies and documents issues and risks in a timely manner and presents to PM for mitigation planning
QA / BA
- Work closely with developers, business stakeholders and act as an integral part of the software development team using iterative development process
- Work with development teams to create test plans for enhancements and fixes on applications
- Work as a part of team to perform manual/automated functional, regression and performance testing on Data Invariant Layer project
- Work as part of a team to perform manual / automated functional, regression and performance testing on all Utility Technology systems and projects
- Help manage, develop, and improve processes and procedures within the department
- Additional scenarios to test (“think outside the box”)
- Provide detailed QA feedback with exact steps to reproduce, devise, URLs, current result, & expected result
- Provide a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude
- Tracked defects identified during the BA testing cycle using HP Quality Centre.
- Maintained Traceability Matrix for requirements and the test cases.
- Participated in defect triage and status meeting for the project.
Environment: Java, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, and HP Quality Centre.