- Experience in creating the revenue reports based on the multiple channels, platforms, and sources.
- Experience in developing key data elements and key quality indicators in banking industry.
- Advanced ability to write SQL queries and scripts, extended experience with rational database and Excel macros.
- Advanced problem solving and troubleshooting skills, ability to identify trends in data or process issues, analyze data and report issues to management.
- Advanced ability to prioritize workload in a frequently interrupted environment.
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to quickly assess client and system’s issues as well as research and investigate technical system transaction.
- Ability to be proactive and self - directed utilizing good time management, decision-making and organization skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with team members, customers, developers and other staff.
- Good listening, communication and interpersonal skills, a strong customer service orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to the changing demands of business.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Marketing Data Analyst, Marketing Department
- Identified and proposed ways to increase marketing lead generation by focusing resources and efforts on high-ROI programs.
- Collected and analyzed global marketing data to close the loop between marketing programs and attributed revenue.
- Conducted ad hoc research and reports, set up new automated reports as necessary.
- Supported development of global marketing KPI efforts by creating the revenue reports.
Tools: SQL, BigQuery, Google Analytics, Excel, DOMO.
Confidential, Mequon, WI
Data Engineer, Product Support
- Increased the client base and company's revenues by 20% completing the full migrations, creating inbound and outbound processes and demonstrating the outstanding customer's service.
- Analyzed, identified, and resolved data issues by creating complex scripts to correct data conditions and anomalies in an efficient and effective manner that is in accordance with established Service Level Agreements SLAs .
- Created detailed mapping plans to implement inbound and outbound file feeds. This included collaboration with a third party vendor, developing an implementation plan, testing files Quality Assurance and moving to production.
- Designed complex SQL queries to extract relevant data for dashboard from production database.
- Used business process skills to generate innovative solutions to solve client business problems.
- Handled confidential information and interacted with internal and external clients, vendors and third party administrators.
- Ensured that migrations and integrations are completed timely and accurately by creating and testing detailed scripts.
- Developed, maintained and provided documentation on processes, scripts, and case resolution procedures for future reference or use.
Tools: SQL, Data Analysis, Oracle Scripts, Excel.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Data Analyst, Commercial and CRE lines
- Increased the company's profitability by 15% developing and supporting the performance reports and tracking of sales products and services.
- Gathered the requirements from the various business lines to create Sales Performance reports (loan funding, loan fees, deposit growth, New Relationships, Cross Sales).
- Created the data reports for the senior managers using MS PowerPoint and Excel charts/pivot tables.
- Developed Metrics and Key performance indicators against the established goals to provide managements with the results of its sales strategies.
- Served as a liaison between commercial line and IT department to implement the modifications to the databases.
- Created Data Flow Diagrams to represents the connections and data flow between different applications.
- Maintained the development of Data Dictionary to eliminate the ambiguity in communication between the different departments.
- Developed Monthly Scorecard to identify the strong and weak trends in each Relationship Manager' outcome and come up with the recommendations to increase the overall performance.
Tools: SQL, Data Warehousing, Crystal Reports, SharePoint, Excel.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Product Manager/Data Analyst, IT Support
- Responsible for managing Fundstation (Confluence) and its reports.
- Managed the application Fundstation that automates a wide range of fund administration including regulatory, compliance, marketing and financial reporting, and maintained all processes (inbound, outbound, nightly pricing). Established essential secure ftp file delivery to customer servers.
- Provided Business Rules analysis for mutual funds' set up and maintenance.
- Collected the requirements for customized performance reports and queries (before and after taxes, synthetic, gross of fee) and developed them according to the customers specifications.
- Automated the extraction of prices from Bloomberg database and upload into the Fundstation increasing accuracy and efficiency.
- Educated internal and external customers (fund administrators, relationship managers, and fund representatives) to increase understanding of all aspects of mutual fund performance calculations.
- Developed a comprehensive set of the testing plans (unit, functional, system, regression) to insure identification and resolution of potential system upgrade problems.
Tools: SQL, Excel, Crystal Reports.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Business Analyst/ Programmer, IT Investments
- Participated in all cycles of the development (analysis, design, coding and testing) projects.
- Automated creation of Statements of Investments for marketing department replacing tedious manual process. Significantly increased accuracy and efficiency; reduced statement preparation time for each fund from two hours to twenty minutes.
- Developed requirements for automating reports to display top holdings, sectors, issuers and industries for equity, fixed income, municipal and money market funds. Identified rules of combining holdings for each type of fund and criteria to select correct security class types, and insure accuracy of data.
- Identified requirements for pulling short-term instruments, cash, common stocks, convertible securities, futures and options from the mainframe system. Created corresponding journal entries in Sybase database, improving accuracy of reports used by portfolio managers.
- Trained members of Fund Accounting department weekly in Microsoft Excel and Access applications, eliminating manual processes and improving reporting accuracy and efficiency.
Tools: SQL, C++, Excel, MS Access.