- Results - driven IT Management Executive with extensive experience including product innovation, organizational management, business development, business processes and team building within diverse industries.
- Skilled in planning, coordinating and executing successful strategic business programs with track record of improving operational stability, efficiency, and profitability.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to effectively prioritize activities and achieve defined objectives, translating business requirements into solutions to achieve corporate performance goals and targets.
SDLC: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Databases: MS-SQL, IBM/UDB,DB2,IMS,Oracle
Data Modeling: ER-Studio, MS Visio
Visual Basic: 6.0/ASP and ASP.NET, C#, TFS
Business Intelligence Tools: Power BI, Tableau
Collaboration Tools: Sharepoint, Office 365
Data Architect / President & Chief Executive Officer
- Created and Led a number of offshore development teams to implement various technical projects listed below since 2006.
- Responsible for various reporting teams delivering actionable KPIs to all levels of the enterprise.
- Implemented agile and scrum methodologies in the SDLC for the implementation of many software projects.
- Directed technology operations for one of the most successful loyalty programs with 70% of the total company revenue driven from the loyalty member base of 25 Million
- Introduced Data Quality and Metadata management capabilities that enhanced the value provided from data assets
Senior Technical Lead/Data Architect
- Managed team of developers to support and enhance the current Production Environment at Impac Mortgage
- Designed and built enhancements / new processes to process Loan files at Impac.
- Expanded the Reporting environment at CUDirect to include many new business features in the Reporting system
- Responsible for entire offshore team to provide critical enhancements to the system using Agile development methods
Senior Technical Lead (Manager)
- Supervised IT staff of to implement various projects within the Marketing Database group.
- Analyzed user requirements and developed specifications in JRD meetings.
- Collaborated in JAD meetings and analyzed the BRD to outline functional/non-function requirements.
- Provided support to DBA team for server migration and testing.
- Built enterprise caliber data matching system to match Customer with Prospect data from external data source.
- Managed many production processes within the Marketing DB team, including server and database management.
Data Warehouse - Business Intelligence Architect
- Coordinated with business users and stakeholders in JRD sessions to gather business requirements.
- Participated in the establishment of business performance metrics and measures to support key business objectives.
- Implemented normalization and de-normalization of existing tables for faster query processing.
- Created complex stored procedures to perform index maintenance, data profiling, and metadata searches.
- Implemented ETL Strategies to populate the data warehouse/data-mart with facts and dimensions.
- Defined data architecture, data standards, data dictionaries and models for warehouse architectures that support incremental loads.
- Designed the ETL process; accessed, manipulated, analyzed, interpreted, and presented information from multiple sources such as Excel, CSV, flat files, and SQL Server.
- Optimized performance of reports with changes to embedded queries and/or stored procedures.
- Created analytical reports/dashboards from multidimensional models to identify critical KPIs utilizing power pivot.
- Worked the technical team to design, code, test, and document all new or modified BI systems, applications, and programs.
Data Warehouse - Senior Data Warehouse Consultant
- Provided leadership in the design and implementation of data models and database designs; optimize code to achieve optimum database performance and resolve other database capacity issues.
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of many ETL processes within the Confidential Direct group through the entire product development cycle.
- Developed Technical specifications, Test documentation, database schemas for dozens of data warehouse projects,
- Provided technical guidance to and review work of other team members to improve performance and compliance with coding standards.
- Enhanced and implemented pre-existing logical and physical database.
- Worked with internal customers to understand and analyze user requirements in order to deliver the right BI solutions which support the business using Microsoft Business Intelligence tools and technologies.
- Manage Framework manager models, maintain systems, and troubleshoot slowness in Cognos servers.
- Designed the ETL processes to pull and populate data from OLTP sources to the data mart.
- Implemented an interface to organize reports, sort data sources, schedule report executions, and track report history.
- Developed dashboards and scorecards with Power View for business analyses.