- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM, Apex Technologies and Salesforce lightning.
- Hands - on on all SDLC's phases like Requirements study, Design, Development, Implementation and Maintenance stages of various projects.
- Good Knowledge in Salesforce.com Customization, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Good knowledge in understanding the UI flow and analyzing the force objects.
- Experienced in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions and Approval Workflow.
- Extensive experience in developing Apex Classes, Triggers, Visual force pages, writing Workflows, Force.com API.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE for writing business logic in Apex language.
- Integrated many 3rd party systems with Salesforce.com using SOAP and REST API's.
- Good knowledge on SOQL and SOSL queries in Apex.
- Experience in aura framework, Lightning Components and Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS).
- Experienced in Creating Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Worked on Salesforce Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules and Workflows, sharing rules and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Good knowledge of OOPs (Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism) and design concepts.
- Experienced in Salesforce.com Live Agent Console setup in Service Cloud and experienced in Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud.
- Handled Migration Projects and Possessing sound knowledge in database management and backend programs (stored procedures, triggers, functions etc.)
- Strong Knowledge in Salesforce.com Customization, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Experience of integrating applications with other existing applications.
- Ability to independently perform implementation, documentation, testing and updating as it relates to the SalesForce.com business requirements.
- Well versed with Es6 modules and Rest APIS.
- Working knowledge of design patterns with the ability to code to architectural documentation.
- Translation of business requirements into systems design.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements and implementing them to Salesforce custom objects, master-detail relationships, lookup relationships.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter, and can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication skills and Organizational skills combined with attention and Time management skills.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Lightning Experience, Apex Language, Apex Classes / Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, Visual force Pages/ Components, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects
Salesforce tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production), and Sand box testing
Languages: Apex, Java, C, C++
Web Technologies: J2EE, JSP, JDBC, RMI, Applet, Java Script, XML, XML Schema, HTML, Shell Scripts and Web service
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings, Custom labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, App Exchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS Unix, Linux
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs and Components.
- Implemented Security and Sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Participated in the identification, understanding, and documentation of business requirements, keeping in mind the need for the application based on the project scope and SDLC methodology.
- Developed Visual Force Pages, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Controllers (standard, custom and extension), schedulable Apex classes, and Batch Apex to meet various functional needs in the application and schema builder for development.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts and Leads.
- Worked on Sales and Marketing Cloud.
- Created visual force pages over Bootstrap framework to customize the branding of community.
- Created various Profiles and configured the Permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Created Workflow rules and defined related tasks, Time triggered tasks, Email alerts and filed updates to implement business logic.
- Migrated data from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Configured the login, single sign-on and self-registration capabilities for the community.
- Integrated the application with in house legacy systems using REST API Web services.
- Extensive development experience with best practice implementations using Apex (triggers, batch classes, inbound email service classes), Visualforce, SOAP and Rest Web services, Force.com API's.
- REST API with MSTR system and SOAP API with Oracle SOA system.
- Developed Web Services callouts from Salesforce to External applications using SOAP and REST API.
- Involved in creating Salesforce mobile apps using Angular JS, Apex and Visual force.
- Worked on customization of Visual force to have lightning experience for desktop and mobile applications.
- Technical Knowledge about Salesforce lightning schema builder, process builder, app builder, components and lightning connect.
- Experience in Salesforce lightning features like activities, contextual Hovers, Opportunity board, Customizable dashboard.
- Good experience in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Customized existing Visual force to align with Salesforce new Lightning UI experience.
- Involved in setting up lead management, case management to web-to- lead, Web-to case, Email-to- case.
- Performed unit testing, integration testing, bulk testing, staging and User Acceptance Test in full copy Sandbox.
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
- Worked and created various Profiles, Roles, and Page Layouts, Record Types and Configured the permissions based on the organization hierarchy requirements.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Environment for developing visual force pages, and for better event driven responses in the User Interface.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Customized page layouts for Products, Opportunity, Contacts and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
- Developed business documents for Salesforce.com Custom objects.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Developed custom logic for the business transactions.
- Worked with SOQL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard Objects including Accounts, Contacts, Reports, Dashboards, Events and Tasks.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Formula fields, Master-Detail, Lookup relationships, Tabs, validation rules.
- Completed mass data imports/exports as needed using the API tool, lead management, audit and resolve data integrity issues such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts in accordance with sales territories.
- Created Workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented Pick lists, Dependent Pick lists, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Provided the training to Business users about the system.
- Supported the data migration activities for migrating the data from various business centers and business center users with the support of Saleforce.com.
- Was closely involved in all phases of testing - Unit Testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing - Regression and Functional.
- Recording all the test cases in ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) and tracking the defects.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Custom Objects, Page Layouts, Force.com IDE, Sandbox data loading, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Reports, Dashboards, Sandbox, Oracle, Windows.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Integrated with Informatica Power Center for data import/export from Salesforce.
- Managed data and data synchronization form Informatica.
- Data replication for reporting and compliance of Salesforce.
- Data quality assessment in the lead, opportunity, contact and accounts in Salesforce.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Created and deployed Several Reports using Salesforce.com platform.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed and deployed workflows wherever necessary.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home grown applications by using the home grown web services.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Analyst/ Developer in the organization.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Salesforce chatter, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce.com Data Loader, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Java, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Oracle and Windows.