- Highly analytical, collaborative, and sound technology leader delivering technology - based solutions to complex business requirements, driving efficiency and performance with more than 28 years of experience.
- Collaborates and partners with, empowers and motivates team members to establish futuristic, strategic, and innovative views on every problem leading teams with an eye on continuous process improvement and customer service.
- Self-Motivated Enterprise Technology Leader
- Lean Six Sigma Process Flows, Mapping Analysis and Continuous Improvement in a Highly Complex Environment
- IT Risk and Cyber Threat Management
- ITSM & IT Support Operations Management
- Focus on IT Crisis & BCP Best Practices Leadership
- AGILE Based Technology Leadership
- Big Data Program Leadership
- Cloud Initiative Leadership-Microsoft 365 Certified
- Business Continuity Planning and Leadership
- IT Infrastructure Strategy
- Outstanding Communications and IT Leadership Experience With Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Systems Benchmarking and Strategic Direction Setting
- Cross company and Vendor Partnership Management, Excellent Communication and Coordination
- IT Operations Management and Business Development
- Collaboration and Partnerships with External and Internal Stakeholders
- Vendor Relationships Building and Management (including vendor staffing and services)
- Technical Architecture Life Cycle and Trend Analysis
- Previous eCommerce development using ColdFusion and T-SQL programming
- Information Technology Service Delivery Focused
- Strong Influence and Negotiation Skills
- 13 Years of Financial Services Industry Experience
Head of Corporate Infrastructure Maintenance
- Led team of engineers that engineered patching infrastructure, processes, and automation allowing the patching cycle of 100k+ servers to move from monthly to weekly.
- Developed plan to create and lead Agile CoE for large division to implement Agile principles and assigned methods to large technology support organization, streamlining infrastructure, data analytics, and support projects and initiatives.
- Used LEAN principles to identify improvements in server provisioning and engineering process and Agile methods to enact improvements across multiple teams to speed up provisioning reducing the pipeline from 14k+ down to 8k+ in just 45 days saving nearly $50m in non-productive maintenance costs.
- Identified key performance indicator metrics (KPI's) for maintenance success and demand management uncovering numerous gaps in processes resulting in a new strategic direction for the transformation of maintenance processes lowering the number of items drifting out of compliance, increasing our stability, and setting the stage for continuous improvement.
- Developed and managed change in maintenance model that increased maintenance touches from around ~324,000 to nearly 1,000,000 touches per year providing ability for rapid vulnerability remediation.
- Led multiple cyber threat avoidance emergency events patching between 35,000 and 50,000 servers each event within extremely short, regulated deadlines.
- Led business continuity operations to restore nearly 2000 applications to operation after significant disaster event.
- Identified process gaps inhibiting timely cyber threat remediation, developed, and executed plan to enhance remediation activities on 100,000+ server infrastructure items.
- Led AGILE based Staff Demand Management initiative to quantify 800,000 hours of labor to determine how and where staff were spending time leading to activity alignment-based efficiency gains of nearly 30%.
- Provided SOC-2 audit leadership leading to successful audit findings through effective governance policies, risk management and business acumen.
Head of Wholesale MS SQL / Sybase / Teradata Database Analysts
- Spearheaded large datacenter migration projects (from a database perspective) including the migration of over 2000 Sybase databases to MS SQL Server and Oracle platforms.
- Key stakeholder private Azure implementation developing the DBaaS service using Azure SQL producing a reduction in time-to-market for SQL Server database delivery and reduction in cost in database infrastructure.
- Effectively managed multimillion-dollar IT budget consistently resulting in +/- 2% variance through careful management and vendor negotiation.
- Designed multi-datacenter shared database and database as a service infrastructure allowing the full SQL Server stack of applications in shared and agile data management infrastructure.
- Developed multi-million-dollar service recovery model providing transparent disclosure of the cost of database support to all lines of business within the Wholesale bank.
- Directed AGILE based multi-million-dollar Cyber Risk database initiative tightening the security around protecting database access and monitoring to meet new government regulations and established a best-in-class financial data protection program.
- One of 3 core members of the Confidential Database Patching Competency Center established to create a companywide standard patching program for all database technologies and 200,000 databases holding more than 5pb of data.
- Developed staff demand management model realizing a 32% efficiency gain in staff execution and staff management.
- Started team with 6 team members and 5 services. Built business to include more than 500 servers, 16 services and 20+ team members.
- Managed 4 teams to separate duties and specialties: Business Intelligence and Reporting; Data Services; Hosting Services; and Nexsure Middleware Services.
- Built an Operations Team to standardize support across all platforms and established 24x7x365 support in India.
- Managed accounting unit (AU) with compensation exceeding $1.5 million with minimal variance.
- Highly effective leadership and coaching of multi-cultural dispersed high performing teams across the US and internationally eCommerce and web application development/engineering and infrastructure architecture expertise
- Leadership of SDLC processes, defect tracking, source code repository management and AGILE process changes
- Effective vendor management in staff augmentation, datacenter operations, SaaS, and SOW vendors (Service Levels Management)
- Outstanding IT Service Management service, issue, and emergency management leadership
- Large enterprise IT budget management with an eye for maximizing ROI for IT spending and avoiding variances.
- Development of managed services strategy providing shared IT services maximizing infrastructure spending.
- IT Talent acquisition and development passion through effective performance management
- Passion and proven track record of vision and leadership in disaster recovery process management, planning, and execution