- Workday Experience in Workday, HCM, Business Process, Reporting, Payroll, Security, Time Tracking, Absence & Leave Management, EIB, Benefits, Recruiting, Compensation, Advance Compensation and Integration.
- HR Business Partner - Partner with Client / Stakeholders, Discuss, Documentation, Design and Analyze Requirements
- Development of Reports - Advanced, Matrix, Composite and Custom Reports
- Integrations - EIB, Workbooks, Workday Studio, XML, Report writer, BIRT Report in HCM & Payroll.
- Workday HCM Core - Sup Orgs, On Boarding, Job Changes and EIBs
- Time Tracking & Absence Management - Time Offs, Leaves, Accruals & Balances
- Compensation & Advance Compensation - BPs, Merit, Bonus Plans, Salary Plans, Allowances
- Payroll - Payroll Calculations, Payroll Groups, Payroll Reports, Pay Run and Off Cycle
- Benefits - Open Enrollment, Retirement Plans, COBRA
- Security - Role Based Security, User Based Security and Job Based Security Groups, Security Setting and Authentication on Reports
- Workday Configurations - Business Processes, Sup Orgs, Compensation Packages, Calculated fields, Conditional Rules, Validation Rules, Eligibility Rules, Absence and Leave, Time off and Time Tracking
- Additional Competencies - Excellent Communication and Analytical Skills, Cross Functional Collaboration, Problem Solving and Decision-Making Skills
Expertise: Workday HCM, Business Process, Reporting, Payroll, Security, Time Tracking, Absence & Leave Management, Benefits, Finance, Supply Chain, Recruiting, Compensation, Advance Compensation and Integration
Technologies: XML, XSLT, XPATH, Oxygen XML, PeopleSoft HRMS, Kronos, Payroll, Benefit Administration, People Tools.
Web Services: XML, SOAP, SAAS, WSDL, XSD, REST.
Document Processing: MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS Excel.
Databases: Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
Development Methodologies: Agile, Kanban, Waterfall, RUP
Tools: JIRA, Service Now, Prove, Kainos, Smartsheet, Crystal Reports, SQL/SQR
Testing Environments: UAT, Unit Testing, End to End, Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, Regression Testing, Parallel Payroll, Manual testing, Automation Testing (Kainos & Prove)
ERP Technologies: Workday (19-33), PeopleSoft (9.2), Kronos
Peoplesoft: PeopleSoft HCM v9.0/9.1, People Tools, Application Designer, Integration Broker, SQR, PS Query, Data Mover, People Code, PS Security
Kronos: Time Keeping & Attendance, Scheduling, Pay Rules, Accruals
Confidential, Maine, ME
Workday HCM Consultant
- The project was to consolidate and work cross functionally across Core HR, Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, Time Tracking, Leave and Absence Management, Security, Reporting onto Workday, standardize business processes functions & regions, enabling of Self-Service for Managers and Employees
- Configuration of Workday’s system framework configured conditional rules to guide workflow or validate data as required to accommodate desired outcomes
- Worked in Coordination with the Confidential Stakeholders from the discovery team initially from the Discovery Phase, Analysis, Design, Project Planning, Configurations, Testing and Implementation
- Understood and worked on client’s corporate and field-based policies and business processes to identify and document changes needed as part of the launch of new HCM.
- Responsible for leading Business System Analysis and Data Analysis for HCM-Human Capital Management and Reporting
- Worked and Coordinated with Technical Lead and Project Manager on large HR and HCM Workday implementation.
- Observed the standards and procedures established by the project office and Track business needs during in Software Development Life cycle. Worked in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Gathered, analyzed, documented and handled requirements and conducted the knowledge sharing sessions with client stake holders about Workday System.
- Defined, Designed and Developed workday business processes, created conditional rules, validations and maintained system and custom notifications for the same
- Worked closely with the stakeholders for the business requirements, processes and risks involved and conducted meetings for the same
- Worked on to facilitating the issues and provided recommendations to the stakeholders team on daily basis
- Analyzed and Identified business process improvements and made changes to them, also created reports for the same
- Worked closely with the change management team on new changes and documenting the change requests on timely basis
- Loaded huge amount of data into workday through EIB
- Created Reports and dashboards in workday on the client requests after gathering the requirements
- Responsible for data clean up, extraction and load, and data validation for the Workday implementation
- Created Functional Design documents and maintain Configuration Documents for the end users and Technical Team
- Consulted with other business stakeholders to understand, document, and support their workforce data needs and Communicated timely with stakeholders and project manager on the project deliverables and project deadlines
- Involved in the meetings with business process owners, SME (subject matter experts), and Security Audit team for requirements gathering and verification stage
- Documented and facilitated communication and troubleshooting of Issues, Bugs, Changes with the other HRIS consultants and business analysts
- Made Recommendations for Workday Implementation Plans and ensured actions are executed to standards and in accordance with established completion timelines
- Extensively involved in testing and Performed different type of testing including Unit testing, Regression, User Acceptance testing, Parallel Payroll Testing, Integration Testing, Kainos Automation Testing
- Created Advanced and Matrix reports in Workday based on custom calculated fields
- Scheduled Workday Reports and worked on setting up alert configurations.
- Implemented the task in the production environment after there were successfully tested in the sandbox.
- Responsible for regular status report sharing the progress on test execution and defect management and chaired meetings showing progress and future testing efforts.
- Responsible for performing Gap Analysis (investigation) of Workday functionality and provided recommendations for implementation and enhancement
- Solved JIRA tickets and provided answers/ solutions for the implemented HR functions of personnel administration, organization management, compensation management, benefits and manager self-service
- Participated in other cross-functional process improvements as necessary
Environment: Workday 33, Core HCM, Business Process, Agile/Scrum, JIRA, Kainos, Custom Reports, Calculated Fields, EIBs, Implementation, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), End to End Testing, Parallel Payroll Testing, Regression Testing, PROVE Tool, Kainos
Confidential USA, Dallas, TX
Workday HRIS Implementation Analyst
- Involved in full cycle of Workday Implementation from the Discovery phase to Project Planning, Designing, Developing and Implementing Interfaces (Core HCM, Recruitment, Payroll, Compensation, Security, Time Tracking, Absence Management & Benefits) with other internal and external systems.
- Worked along Internal HR and Business stakeholders to identify requirements, design enhancements and functionality to meet organization requirements
- Worked with global team to identify and provide best practice solutions to System Design and Architecture
- Observe the standards and procedures established for the project and Track business needs during development phases in Business Life cycle
- Provide accurate work estimations and target completion dates about his specific area of expertise, and be accountable for them.
- Involved in migration of data from PeopleSoft to Workday
- Implemented conversion of data from Legacy System to PeopleSoft Application database by using SQL Loader, Import Manager and by writing SQR programs
- Configured inbound and outbound integrations using EIB and Core Connectors
- Workday systems integration experience building custom integrations using Workday Studio, Cloud Connect and Document Transformation
- Served along with Product Owners as escalation point for unresolved issues from Tier 1Help Desk and ServiceNow
- Work with Business Process Owners to develop requirements for Workday and ServiceNow changes and work with relevant Workday and ServiceNow CoE resource to implement change
- Maintain master data configuration ensuring master data sync between Workday and ServiceNow and other systems
- Experience building and managing integrations with the Workday Integration Cloud Platform - Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS)
- Organized and facilitated problem-solving discussions with internal operations team and project managers to resolve issues requiring a focused approach to maintain project continuity and requirements.
- Tested functional, usability, performance and security for implementing the project in Workday.
- Tuned SQL/SQR to improve performance using advance SQR features like Load lookup and Arrays.
- Addressed issues identified during the go-live process to ensure an error-free transition to ongoing support.
- Acted as a core member of Workday Update team and providing feedback and documenting the process to help in future updates of the system.
- Build Custom Security for Fusion HCM which includes Create/Modify Data roles and its Security Profiles, Job Roles, Application Roles and Duty Roles
Environment: Workday 29/30, HCM, Security, Benefits, Recruiting, Time Tracking, Absence Management, PeopleSoft, Workday Studio, Custom Reports, Service Now, SQL/SQR, EIB, Core Connectors
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Workday HCM Consultant
- Setup User Based & Role Based Security groups
- Configured Domain Security Policies and Business process security policies and merged them with Security Groups
- Worked with creation of Supervisory Organizations, Reorganizations, Subordinate Supervisory Orgs, and Organizational Hierarchies
- Worked with different staffing models, defining Hire restrictions to Job Management and Position Management.
- Defined and Setup Business Process Policy on BPs
- Report & Dashboard Security
- Worked on Validations and condition rules, notifications, etc
- Supported & Worked on Benefits, Compensation, Merit, Hire, On-Boarding, Job Change, Business Processes, Time Off & Leave
- Created Report on Contingent workers, converting the contingent workers into employees
- Worked on how to enable embedded analytics in Business process steps
- Extensively worked with SMEs to configure the environments in Time Tracking & Absence Management with all the business needed application configurations and setups
- Created Eligibility Rules, Accruals, Time-off plan, Time off type, Time off & Calculations
- Created Composite, Advanced and Matrix reports (for HCM, Absence, Time-Off, Talent Reviews, etc.)
- Created Calculated Fields like Extract Single instance, Format Date, Lookup Related Value, Date Constant, True/ False Condition, Extract Multi Instance
- Designed and configured the Job Requisition Business Process (Create, Edit and freeze)
- Enabled report as worklet on Landing Page
- Created Self-Service Reports
- Created Organizations (Locations, Supervisory Orgs, Business Units, Cost Centers, Custom orgs, Organization Hierarchy (Location Hierarchy)
- Created Job profiles, Grades & grade profiles
- Created processed (EIB’s) for mass changes (hires, terms, job changes)
- Configured, Managed and Supported USA Open Enrollment
- Understands business requirements, configures the solution, develops prototype systems and assists with testing
Environment: Workday HCM (19-21), BPs, Report Writer, Sup Orgs, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Compensation, Security, Calculated Fields, EIB, Talent Management
PeopleSoft Business Analyst
- Understood the business intelligence of data warehousing environments and the data flow from the source systems to the target system PeopleSoft
- Configured Position Management and developed functional specs for custom position management screens
- Created functional specifications for ePerformance and benefits module
- Created Detailed Design Documents
- Worked on the gap analysis with the solutions
- Assisted with Unit testing, System testing, Integration testing for all developments created
- Trouble shooting, analysis and debug peoplecode error messages
- Worked on Data Conversion Requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of viewing and maintaining employee IRR data
- Worked on day to day user issues
- Worked with business team and business analyst to prepare Business Requirement Document (BRD), User Requirement Specification (URS), Functional Requirement Document (FRD) and proposed changes for the process improvement
- Understanding of the PAR Processing
- Created user profiles, permission lists, roles and worked on security related issues
- Developed PS queries for users
- Created Reporting Strategy
Environment: PeopleSoft 9.2 Core HR, Position Management, Security, ePerformance, Base Benefits, Crystal Reports