- Senior level Business Process Transformation and Client Success Leader searching for a new opportunity to add significant value and thought leadership to the right organization.
- Results - driven and delivery-focused, with the passion to deliver on-time, on-budget, through strict adherence to best practices.
- Extensive Capital Markets, Wealth Management, and Financial IT domain experience.
- Project Management
- Quality Management &Planning
- Use Case
- Change Management
- Process Modeling
- Process Engineering
- Process Reengineering. Product Development
- Business Analysis
- Quality Center
- Lotus Notes
- Transact SQL
- MS SQL Server
- Relational Data Design
- Data Analytics
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Business Transformation
- SAP FI
- SAP MM
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP BI/BW
- Object Modeling
- Series 6 Registered Representative
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
Confidential, New York, NY
- Project Managed a highly visible business transformation effort for the ‘Change Team’ of a major investment bank. Efforts included combining multiple legacy data sources into one firm-wide product reference data repository used for firm-wide trading activities, and data warehouse used for compliance and regulatory reporting.
- Drove tasks and deliverables across multiple work-streams for ops team’s program of work that included strategic, industry, and regulatory efforts. Acted as liaison between IT and business areas. Chaired steering and operating committee meetings; generate executive level dashboard and reporting.
- Gathered and documented requirements for industry, regulatory, and compliance efforts. Generated process maps. Managed and reported on UAT efforts.
Confidential, Denville, NJ
- Project Managed tasks and deliverables for multiple global initiatives for major investment banking clients. Efforts included the implementation of a vendor regulatory reporting system and data warehouse for firm-wide regulatory reporting; coordination of UAT efforts for Regulatory Reporting, Compliance, and Surveillance teams, respectively; and the re-design of the manual FA on-boarding process.
- Brought together teams and acted as liaison between business and IT. Created strategic and tactical roadmaps to mitigate operational risk items. Generated executive level dashboards for operating and steering committee updates.
- Evaluated cost-effective solutions and communicate to senior management. Develop KPI metrics and design KPI maintenance regimen.
Confidential, Danbury, CT
- Actively engaged in business transformation efforts for a publicly traded Real Estate Investment Trust; a medium sized business with large company problems that included manual systems and processes.
- Worked proactively with executives and key stakeholders to develop process maps for process re-engineering. Gathered and documented business requirements for data analytics and business intelligence, which focused on the implementation of Essbase/Hyperion, sourcing data from a data warehouse, also under development.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Supported managed service and technology releases across the enterprise for EMC client. Liaised with business units to facilitate global release activities, scope planning, and issue resolution.
- Obtained approvals for key deliverables. Generated ad-hoc reports. Created functional and technical documentation.
Confidential, Hackensack, NJ
- Actively participated in business transformation efforts within the planned-giving / non-profit space as a client-facing implementation project manager.
- Implemented technology solutions within charitable foundations to re-engineer their business processes and to facilitate regulatory compliance.
- Re-engineered critical processes including client on-boarding; contributions and grants processing; accounts and transactions reconciliation; reporting.
- Generated client functional documentation and workflow diagrams for re-engineered processes. Performed gap-analysis for current future state processes.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Actively engaged in gathering and documenting requirements to assist in the business transformation for EMC clients. Performed reference data analysis and data validation on Client; Account; Transactions; Party data; and Performance Aggregation and Reporting data. This included creating documentation from logical and physical data models and other supporting documents.
- Coordinated UAT efforts supporting cutting edge wealth management and research technology. Developed business intelligence tools designed to support financial advisers and branch managers to track and measure performance; and a peer reporting tool that tracks positions, transactions, and allocation trends, firm-wide. Heavy used of SQL for data validation. Used HP Quality Center to manage testing activities.
- Worked diplomatically with third party vendors contracted to develop and implement solutions that support the wealth management business.
Confidential, New York, NYSenior Consultant
- Project managed a firm-wide initiative for a major investment bank to identify opportunities to expand the service offerings for a (discreet) major market-data services provider. Engaged with dispersed business groups across the enterprise, including Equity and Fixed Income Sales & Trading, Global Research, and Investment Banking, to develop project plans, risk & communication plans, and BI dashboard updates to executive-level management.
- Actively participated in firm-wide business transformation efforts to expand the commercial banking presence for a major investment bank into ten (discreet) global markets across South America, Europe, Southeast Asia, Mideast, Far East, and Africa.
- Gathered and documented requirements for a new portfolio performance measurement and reporting platform that replaced several legacy applications used for the same purpose. The target system combined client and financial advisor reporting facilities into a single robust platform.