- Over 16 years experience in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing with extensive work focused on developing and supporting Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Primary Research, Hospitality, Finance, Retail, Telecom, Insurance, Supply Chain and Sales and Marketing sectors.
- Over 14 year of demonstrated excellence in the development, implementation and operational support of large scale business intelligence solutions using Confidential and other BI Tools.
- Deep Business Intelligence experience: Architect, design and prototype solutions in Confidential 10, Tableau, Qlik and other reporting tools to support business strategies and to deliver business value utilizing agile mythologies.
- Design, deliver and optimize Confidential application on multiple database platforms and in - depth knowledge of the latest Confidential versions 8x, 9x and 10x: Intelligence Server, Administrator, Architect, Desktop Designer, OLAP Services, MDX connector, Confidential Web/Mobile Administration, Security Administration, Object Manager, Integrity Manager, Report Services, Web/Mobile Documents, Visual Insights Dashboards, Transaction Services, Enterprise Manager, Mobile SDK, API URL, and Narrowcast Server.
- Involved in Tuning of the Reports and Data Marts by using VLDB Properties and Intelligence
- Server/Project Level Settings, DM Pre/Post SQL, Partition Tables, Indexes (Group and BIT Map), and aggregate tables to enhance performance of reports and cubes.
- Involved in setting up the Confidential environment in Multi-tier and Confidential Metadata project tables, Intelligence Server Definition, Creation of the Project Source and Projects and Setting up
- Enterprise Manager for Statistical Reporting purposes.
- Extensively worked on the Object Manager to copy the Objects between different environment and Command Manager to create/delete/assign Users, Users Groups, and Security Filters.
- Experience in trouble shooting of Confidential metadata using Scan MD and used Integrity Manager for objects migration validation.
- Extensively worked in Confidential Report Services Document/Visual Insight to design
- Static/Interactive/Flash Dashboards/Widgets for amazing data visualizations. Implemented and Administered Confidential Mobile applications for iPad Users.
- Acting as an expert to advice Business/Executive teams in defining Reporting Layer Roadmap, Security guidelines and architecture for Complex enterprise reporting systems using Microstrategy, Tableau or Qlik
- Lead BI design and development activities, identify risks and recommend risk mitigation plans
- Supplying input for key design and architecture decisions to deliver high quality business intelligence solutions to customers
- Hands-on architecture, development, administrator and maintenance experience in Confidential 10.6/7 relational and MDX connectors. Knowledge on enterprise portal and mobile integration
- Implemented OLAP Functions like ApplySimple, ApplyAgg and ApplyComparison for the complicated filters, attributes and metrics.
- Experience with Confidential Mobile SDK, Web URL API, Air watch, Good Works and Essabse/MDX platforms
- Hands on experience in Intelligent Cubes performance and dashboards implementations
- Develop reports and Dashboards to monitor BI applications providing insight on usage patterns and recommend application/system improvements
- Design and develop the schemas for Confidential projects from start to finish with Web and Mobile dashboards as end product
- Define and develop implementation strategy for newly released features of Confidential tool and version upgrades
- Work with software vendors to open defects, log issues and seek resolutions and/or patches
- Recommend and establish governance and control around self-service BI analytics considering the evolution of BI industry best practices
- Handle Confidential Administrator tasks: Object migration, User creation, LDAP, SSO, Security model and Security Filters
- MicroStrategy 10.4
- 2014 SQL server
- SAP HANA
- Win 2003/2008
- IBM Netezza 6.0
Sr. MicroStrategy Consultant/Architect
- Lead Confidential 10.4 architecture and Data warehouse effort, responsible for understanding and implementing Confidential initiative, assisting with software selection and governing process for the Confidential platform
- Proficient in configuration of Confidential Architecture, and project design from start to finish
- Work with Confidential teams (onshore and offshore) to ensure adoption of Confidential suit and its standards, functionality and best practices
- Heavy hands-on experience with projects setup, schema creation, development of objects and reports, Intelligence cubes design/performance, Web and Mobile dashboards and administration tasks: Integrity Manager, Object Manager, EM, Command Manager
- Develop Finance reports and dashboards using Essbase MDX connectors/cubes, dimensions and measures, create custom measures
- Design and implement various types of Web dashboards including Visual Insight using iCubes with big volume of data
- Analyze client’s data and environments and develop appropriate software configurations and VLDM settings to meet client’s requirements
- Implement Micro strategy security model to support various users accessing Confidential reporting system
- Manage and lead the release of the new reports through the QA and UAT cycles all the way to Production
- Manage data and users issues from end to end; DB and Confidential reporting schema
Environment: Confidential 10.4, Essabase/MDX, 2014 SQL server, Oracle, TeradataJan 2016 - Jul 2016
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Sr. MicroStrategy Consultant/Architect
- Architect and design data model to support 1,000 + users across Company’s Enterprise and successfully deployed mobile and web dashboards
- Migrate reports, dashboards and queries from Tableau to Confidential reporting tool
- Implemente Mobile SDK customizations for Airwatch and Good Dynamics/Works deployment
- Design, create and deploy Confidential LDAP/Windows SSO security models for mobile and web dashboards for over 1,000 users using HTTPS protocols
- Consult client in Confidential best practices and performed data validations, optimizations of intelligence cubes for offline mobile reporting
- Interact with various business departments and various consulting firms, including ZS Associates, Confidential, HCL America and others to gather requirements and build model to support overall reporting structure
- Install and administer Confidential I-servers, Web and Mobile servers, consult on servers’ memory and CPU allocations, license keys and SSO/LDAP users access
- Hands on experience in performance tuning, servers’ administrations and security model best practices
- Designed and developed Transactional services (POC) based Dashboards.
- Served as Tech Lead/Architect for 4 Confidential Developers and managed 75+ end users.
- Assisted the Developers and End users with Confidential Desktop and web reports.
- Build schema and public objects to support reporting structure and performed incremental cubes loads
- Perform object migrations and Enterprise Manager set up and loads
Environment: Confidential 10.2, 2014 SQL server, Teradata, SAP HANA, Tableau, Qlik
Confidential, Malvern, PASr. MicroStrategy Consultant/Architect
- Design and deploy Web and Mobile dashboards to Sales Force and business partners.
- Good knowledge in OLAP Systems Analysis. Knowledge of Star schema and Snowflake schema along with Dimensional Data Modeling.
- Support company’s external sales force users and Sales Ops/Marketing teams internally
- Involve in design of Windows servers for latest Confidential deployment and perform Confidential upgrades from versions 8 to 9 and 9 to 10
- Hands on experience in Ad hoc and complex reports in Confidential using VLDB settings changes, OLAP functions, derive metrics, facts, attributes, hierarchies, aggregations, URL API, Web and Mobile dashboards, Confidential office
- Hands on experience in Administration tasks: I Server memory allocations, RAM sizes, In Memory Cubes RAM, Subscriptions, Cache creations, DB instances, delivery managers, schedules, transmitters, Object manager, Enterprise Manager and Command manager
- Expert in Security administration and Mobile configuration.
- Expert on delivering reports and BI solutions on Web, Visual Insights and Narrowcast Server.
- Extensively used different performance tuning methods like Caching, Aggregate tables, Intelligent Cubes and indexes.
- Managed and lead the release of the new reports through the QA and UAT cycles all the way to Production.
Environment: Confidential 10, 9.5.1, 9.4.1, 9.3.0, 9.0.2, Red hat, Oracle 11g, SQL server
Confidential, Miami, FLSr. MicroStrategy Consultant/Architect
- Create and manage application architecture blueprint for Confidential BI platform.
- Support of the Confidential environment to ensure high availability, resilience, integrity, security, and performance.
- Work with business stakeholders to gather requirements, create functional and technical design and implement reporting solutions using grid reports, dashboards and document services, visual insights, mobile and data mining services.
- Create Confidential projects to support new BI initiatives by defining schema, setting up metadata and creating optimized reports.
- Tune Confidential reports for best SQL performance to run efficiently and work with DBAs to optimize reports.
- Deploy and manage mobile dashboards on Ipad and Iphone.
- Implement comprehensive plan for distribution of reports via automation, scheduling and distribution services.
- Implement intelligent cubes and provide administration of the Confidential environment.
Confidential, Mt. Pocono, PA
Sr. MicroStrategy Consultant/Architect /Developer
- Guide client in aspects of Micro Strategy schema work, security setup, Micro Strategy 9.2.1 upgrade,server administration, report building, advanced metric creations, facts, attributes, transformations, prompts, filters, hierarchies and dashboard development.
- Development/Deployment of flash dashboards, visualization and reports (Web and Mobile).
- Develop, maintain, and schedule intelligent cubes.
- Ability to interpret and affect Confidential generated SQL through object modifications.
- Performance tuning through VLDB setting modifications at both the server and report levels.
- Review existing data model, and performance suggest enhancements to the schema for performance tuning reports and dashboards.
- Provide technical support, analyze issues, and recommend solutions regarding data load, transformation and reporting.
- Provide high-level training and mentoring to business areas on best practices in developing and deploying reporting tools for their departments.
- Assist in the design of databases and data marts to ensure interoperability with BI solutions.
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials; provide BI technical support as necessary.
- Ensuring that deadlines are met including planning and working flexibly for accommodation of multiple deliverables.
Environment: Micro Strategy 9.0.2, 9.2.1, SAP HANA, Oracle 10g R3, SQL server 2003
Confidential, McLean, VASr. MicroStrategy Consultant/Architect
- In the process of building Confidential Data warehouse that will provide sales, room occupancy, average daily rates, financial, inventory and external Source data for Competitive analysis.
- Lead new Confidential Version 9.01 installation and configuration, creating new projects, reports, and dashboards.
- Installed and configured Confidential iServer in Development and Production.
- Deployed and configured Confidential Web Server and Confidential Office.
- Lead effort in designing new logical data Model and Confidential physical schema.
- Performed object migration and use Integrity Manager to validate objects between projects.
- Guide client in aspects of Confidential schema work, security setup, Confidential upgrade planning, Confidential server administration, report building, advanced metric creations, report services and dashboard development.
- Initiated Confidential 9.0.1 to 9.0.2 upgrade planning and lead teams and customers in implementation of best Confidential practices.
- Performed information systems needs assessment, information gathering and make appropriate business systems and IT infrastructure recommendations.
- Perform data modeling, application development, technical product assistance and tuning(VLDB) to meet customer performance and functional requirements.
- Perform Confidential Administrative tasks, governing, tweak settings on I server for optimal
- Intelligent Cubes implementation and with successful increase in performance on reports and dashboards’ executions.
- Project Life-Cycle implementation using Object Manager, Integrity Manager and Command Manager.
Environment: Confidential 9.0.1, Qlik, Windows 2003, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Oracle11g
Confidential, Camden, NJ
- Provide consulting support to achieve account objectives and production success; Confidential installation and implementation, product enhancement and integration.
- Perform Data Warehouse assessment, information gathering, and recommend appropriate business systems, hardware and IT infrastructure for Confidential users.
- Document and analyze existing hardware and software configuration, usage and growth projections.
- Analyze Data Warehouse Architecture, logical and physical data models for various subject areas and provide recommendations.
- Identify opportunities to use new functionality in V9; In-Memory Cubes, Report Based Cubes, SQL Optimization, VLDB Settings.
- Perform full upgrade from version 8.1.2 to 9.0.1 on Windows 64 bit Servers.
- Analyze security requirements and security design and come-up with recommendations.
- Build a detailed, sequenced plan for all technical tasks to upgrade to Confidential V9 - Intel/Windows tasks, Confidential V9 tasks, customization changes, security changes, VLDB settings, ODBC configurations, Database configurations, scripts, etc.
Environment: Confidential 8.1.2, 9.0.1, Windows 2003, Oracle 10g, 11g