A strong track record of driving revenue and margin growth through marketing and business development, as well as operations and financial management in a diversity of industries. Adept at developing and executing bespoke plans in meeting enterprise - wide goals, often working in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. Known for cultivating productive client relationships, managing complex projects with multiple deadlines and working collegially with others.
Expert Knowledge - Windows, MAC, Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word), SAS, SEO, PPC, MS Project & Visio, Social Media, Quick Books, Constant Contact, Salesforce
Confidential, Westchester, PA
Strategic Accounts Manager
- In first year, increased net revenues 6% by identifying key insights, offering pragmatic, solution based applications.
- Supports marketing & business development groups in the form of acquisition protocol & feasibility.
- Streamlining processes and automation by enhancing in-house software and introducing new applications in the form of database and SQL reporting software.
- Materially reduced conversion cycle of new partner acquisitions by 30%.
- First point of contact for new accounts acquisitions.
- Developed financial audit for entire account base decreasing companies overall expenses by $300 thousand.
- Currently developing a web based partner portal, which will provide real time updates and up to date data for entire partner base.
- Promoted twice in first 18 months with the company.
Confidential, Newtown Square, PA
Consultative Accounts Manager
- Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer. New account development and existing clientele growth through consultative approaches.
- Creating, implementation & effective delivery of new marketing campaigns in the form of internet based applications, direct mail and social media.
- Consultative and solution based: accessing customer needs, from technology requirements to pricing.
- Increased sales revenue by 10% by generating leads apart from the existing methods (strategic vendor partnerships, realtor referrals etc.).
- Met, and exceeded department & company goals and performance objectives (monthly and yearly).
- Enhanced in-house CRM resulting in a 20% increase in qualified leads.
- Developed new procedure for site survey requests.
- Confidential with a customer at a given property determining needs and wants.
- This process dramatically shortened response time and saved substantial costs.
Confidential, Aston, PA
- Placing original song work in television, films and other media.
- Performing at night clubs, restaurants, private events and weddings.
- Customized piano instruction, teaching all levels of ability.
- Creative, innovative, timely and dependable.
Confidential, Media, PAMarketing & Events Manager
- Implemented mass email campaign to new and existing clientele, 4,000 customized emails a month, resulting in RFP’s increasing by 25%, and an 8% growth in secured new projects.
- Search Engine Marketing (PPC) Search Engine Optimization (SEO) proficient
- Design a new website which focused more on the client
- Social Media/Content Generation and Event Coordinating
- Developed sales and marketing plans which forecasted 5 years into the future.
- Researched, purchased and implemented CRM software, Salesforce, for tracking and following up on leads
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Marketing & Events Manager
- Promote company marketing services calling on Fortune 500 companies nationwide.
- Open new accounts and expand sales with existing clientele, selling services averaging $50,000 to $300,000 per client.
- Analyze client needs and coordinate services with sales and marketing department heads for design, construction and graphics.
- Interact with team of graphic and industrial designers, detailers and skilled carpenters using AutoCAD and related software.
- Reported directly to executive committee & Exceeded sales quota by 100% every year.
- Secured and closed a 1 million dollar account in 1st 6 months at the company.
- Recognized for Top Sales Volume for 3 separate years, with an account base of 3 million in annual sales.
- Assisted in the design and implementation of new direct mail company brochure.