- Technical manager with proven capability of managing global teams of offshore and onshore resources including developers, engineers, and vendors to achieve organizational goals. Proficient in management, design, architecture, systems engineering, systems administration and maintenance processes.
- Managed technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from the planning phase through implementation for Confidential and Confidential as well as Proof of Concept and domain and user migration.
- Led efforts for cross platform performance metrics for .NET and Enterprise Applications with extreme analytical mind to resolve issues in Data Center environments
- Hands on expertise in Change & Release Management and Managed and Developed IT Infrastructure and SAN Solutions.
- Led direct management of both local and remote staff across various cross - border teams. Propelled synergies between engineering, operations, and line of business by aligning technology enhancements to business initiatives.
- Project Management
- Infrastructure Projects
- Storage Area Network
- Systems Engineering
- Data Migration
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Windows 2003/2008
- MS SQL & DB2
- Network Management
Confidential, Pennington, New Jersey
Assistant Vice President
- Primary liaison with higher management on new and existing infrastructure projects.
- Negotiate with vendors for new hardware equipment and maintenance contracts worth $1 Million.
- Lead teams of SAN Design and Systems Engineers and Architects for multiple integration projects for Confidential / Confidential Transition.
- Manage SAN design and implementation for all data centers within Confidential
- Ensure projects have SLAs and support infrastructure conforming to corporate policies, procedures and standards.
- Manage entire Release/Swing night operations for production environments.
- Implement security solutions for release operations for dev/production environments
- Provide recommendations on new standards for security policies involving Confidential / Confidential Transition projects.
- Manage Data Center operations including SAN and Network Infrastructure, Backup, Recovery and Business Continuity Plans with a capacity of 1000 servers.
- Develop IT technology services focusing on reliability, security, performance, data integrity and disaster recovery functions.
- Provide hands-on technical support to transition team members for build out and troubleshooting entire Windows environment.
- Deploy multiple software solutions at multiple geographical sites using CA Unicenter and Tivoli.
- Communicate with vendors and business units to define client requirements and set expectations.
- Initiate technical and logistics support for projects critical to the functioning of the organization.
- Formulate documents pertaining to managing and supporting different hardware, software, infrastructure components, scalability and high availability solutions.
- Establish procedures for increasing efficiency, accelerating customer satisfaction and reducing error rate.
Technical Team Lead
- Led a team of more than 50 people including offshore resources for critical Global Wealth Management business applications working with line of business and technology partners.
- Designed, developed and implemented requirements for Data Center migration from New York to Pennsylvania.
- Served as primary liaison for Storage Area Network vendors, Database administrators, release management teams and business units.
- Managed Storage Area Network (SAN) infrastructure for the entire Pennington Campus including provisioning, decommission, integration, troubleshooting and ordering.
- Managed Storage Area Network (SAN) provisioning, decommission, integration, troubleshooting and ordering.
- Improved SAN management project by creating naming standards for Storage allocation and inventory of the various servers.
- Provided solutions for software application related issues with Engineering team to ensure error free deployment into production.
- Prepare presentations to communicate new technologies to different business units within the company.
- Managed a team of more 30 plus people: offshore resources, and technical and logistics support for various areas large scale projects critical to the functioning of the organization.
- Managed successful completion of new platform for Investment Group increasing revenue by 40%.
- Managed successful migration of networks reducing overhe ad costs by 30%.
- Team lead for managing 401(k) retirement website project. Streamlined application solutions reducing repetitive software lifecycles.
- Drafted documents to provide higher management with current project status.