Product Management - Merchandising Operations & Projects Director Resume
Eden Prairie, MN
- Dynamic and driven technology and business professional, committed to company
- Lgoals and customer core value propositions.
- SnStrategic and innovative leader wif a proven record of performance and results in an ever - changing environment. nExperienced in identifying and implementing technology solutions and business processes to complex problems. nExpertise and demonstrated success across Product, Program, and Project Management utilizing Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum framework. nHighly effective in building collaborative, cross functional, and self-motivated teams.
- Product Management & StrategieslBusiness Analysis & Problem Solving lWaterfall & Agile Project MethodologieslMatrix Organizational Collaboration lScrumMaster & Scrum FrameworklTeam Leadership & Mentoring lInnovative Technology & ProcesseslMulti-level Relationship Building lBusiness Process & Change ManagementlVendor & Affiliate Management
- As product owner, championed and implemented a content vendor portal to streamline vendor and product onboarding processes wifin MDM/PIM systems.
- Improved efficiencies, resulting in item growth from 30k to 400k+ wifin 18 months and teh acquisition of relevant content. Gained 100% vendor and internal adoption wif materials and change management. nLed technical and business project work streams for five E-Commerce platform conversions, delivered wifin allocated project budget and timelines. nAdvocate and instrumental leader in guiding stakeholders, business users, and technical teams to adopt Agile and Scrum principals wif iterative releases resulting in quicker business value. nKey product leader in technology RFI/RFP sourcing and roadmap process, resulting in selection and implementation of a new merchandising planning platform. nIdentified need to improve teh Customer experience and mitigate risks associated wif product and pricing efforts. Managed cross-functional project team, resulting in proactive processes and tools, wif dramatic reduction in negative customer engagements.
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
Product Management - Merchandising Operations & Projects Director
- In partnership wif Technology, owned product vision, roadmaps, backlog priorities, upgrades, system issues and vendor relationships for merchandising systems.
- Key project leader accountable for corporate cross-functional projects ranging from non-capital business to $10M+ technology conversions.
- Advocate and team mentor for agile transformation during enterprise re-structuring.
- Managed Operations team overseeing issue business processes,, and change management.
- Managed projects and negotiated contracts for various marketplace vendor pilots to source additional new business revenue. Linda Peters
IT Senior Project Manager
- Managed technology and business projects for PMO ranging in size and complexity, budgets spanning $50k to $8M.
- Led multiple projects simultaneously including website conversions, infrastructure changes, UI, search, analytics, recommendations, chat and vendor partnerships.
- Responsible for creating and presenting project communication materials to stakeholders, business users and vendor contacts.
- Managed Waterfall project documents including Project Charter, SOW, Business Requirements, Technical Specs and Design, Test Plan, and Implementation Plan.
- Managed Agile project backlog lists wif product owner, facilitated events, resolved team barriers, and guided team through sprint changes.
- Initiated and implemented new approach to releases, utilizing an Agile methodology, ultimately moving teh release schedule to weekly sprint iterations for quicker business value and a foundation for other capabilities.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Oversaw three E-Commerce websites wif $7M in annual sales.
- Managed design, development and implementation of online marketing initiatives including email campaigns, partnerships, product promotions, surveys, and sweepstakes.
- Collaboratively partnered and interpreted business requirements for online enhancements between internal and external team members.
- Primary department liaison for Customer Service, Operations, Merchandising, and Marketing relationships.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes