Results - driven, senior-level professional with extensive experience managing client engagements, complex projects, and business development for the industries. Successful Confidential building and leading cross-functional teams to develop and deliver technology systems and solutions per client requirements. Effective Confidential leveraging strategic relationships, resources, and budgets to maximize on-time service delivery performance and cost savings. Able to think “outside-of-the-box” in developing and overseeing business strategies, contract negotiations, and process improvements to achieve business objectives. Having operated in Five Continents from Africa to North/South America with a background in Service Provider and Consulting spanning Fortune 100 companies to Public Sectors (Federal, State, and Foreign Government).
CORE LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES:
Complex Project Management
Cross-Functional Team Leadership
Solution Design & Deployment
Project Reporting & Planning / Governance Compliance
Client Engagements / Acquisitions
Process Improvements / Service Delivery
Strategic Planning & Tactical Execution
Budget / P&L / Resource AccountabilityT
Software: Cloud, SAP, SalesForce, VSphere (VMS), MS Office Suite, Clarity, Unified Communication, NetIQ, Managed Services Software, Clarity, MS Project, SalesForce, PCI Compliance, MS Publisher, Visio, Business Objects, SAP
Hardware: Cisco, Avaya, Lucent, VMware, Cisco, HP, Servers Operating Systems OS, Basic Unix, CLI Networking Protocols 7 Layers of the Network. Network - MPLS, Voice, Data, Wireless
Confidential - New York, NY
- Manage client engagements as part of a functional & technical team supporting large/complex client projects for world’s largest telecom provider.
- Lead direct and indirect reports.
- Accountable for project status management and reporting, regulatory compliance, budget requirements, client acquisition/relations, business development, implementations, outsourcing initiatives, process improvements, client deliverables, and sales development along with Building Client relationship.
- Experience in defining engineer and business process to deliver a solution. Support Airlines, Financials, E-Commerce, Manufacturing
- Cut costs by 20% by consolidating manual data collection processes into an automated application process that provided a detailed breakdown of backlog billing issues and contact data across different regions and locations.
- Exceeded and/or met client project requirements by working with and/or leading a cross-functional team to develop and deliver cloud-based solutions, managed services, data analytics, applications, and networks
- Achieved high client satisfaction by tracking and managing project deliverables and reporting requirements to ensure projects completed on schedule and budget.
- Use Salesforce for managing our sales, projects, Cost, Relationship Management.
Confidential, Jericho, NY
Service Delivery Manager
- Managed day-to-day project/service delivery for a provider of business internet, voice, transport and managed services supporting 100+ locations across the NY metropolitan area and Northeast Region.
- Accountable for project coordination, resource planning & execution, billing, contract support, risk mitigation, change management, and stakeholder/client relations.
- Planned and coordinated projects and key resources to install, test, configure, and deploy fiber optic data/telecom cable network from client premises to the main facility within contracted timelines.
- Saved money Worked closely with partners and technical engineers to configure and install optical networks and with customers to facilitate billing/contract requirements and save money by providing discount due to delay.
- Helped boost revenues by 15% by assisting end customer with technical support on issues related to configuration, network connection, QoS, and terminating functions.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Head of Operations - Network Integration / Business Development
- Led business development and network integration projects are supporting Confidential clients for a technology consulting agency.
- Led numerous direct reports.
- Accountable for project planning & execution, contract negotiations, team budget & P&L performance, project status & reporting, and customer relations.
- Led efforts to add technical support for onsite service
- Successfully identified and secured new business/sales growth opportunities valued over $350,000 by cultivating and maintaining key strategic partnerships across various industries.
- Decreased costs by $100,000 by negotiating contracts with subcontractors and business partners that included negotiating a managed service deal with telecom provider.
- Worked with Consultants and Managers on projects to develop and deliver managed service applications to track and monitor Confidential client networks - completing projects on time and within budget.
- Lead effort in working with EXIM bank on behalf of clients in Africa for growth
Confidential - Washington, DC
Regional Strategic Sales Executive / Senior Consultant
- Led regional sales efforts and consulting engagements serving commercial and Government clients.
- Accountable for budget reviews for IT services, contract negotiations, team leadership & development, P&L performance, risk/incident management, and billing issues. Met weekly with customers to address budget, timelines, risks and change management issues.
- Prior, worked as an Engagement Manager to build a team to support a large global client.
- Negotiated contracts valued $1+ million and worked with the client to provide IT services as part of a master agreement for residual revenues.
- Successfully turned around a costly government project by identifying and eliminating waste through structure planning and cost analysis, minimizing shortfalls of allocated funds and ensuring payment within 90 days.
- Brought in a team to partner with Confidential & Confidential to build new innovative algorithm trading processes and Confidential & Confidential Government for 360 video monitoring like London