- Sr. Infrastructure & Applications IT Executive “aka” Special Opps Quarter - Back
- A well-rounded accomplished IT Professional with 18+ years of Confidential cross functional management experience across distributed Technologies in both Infrastructure & Applications Enterprise PMO; hands-on expertise in Application Design, Architecture, Systems Analysis across x-platform technologies.
- Managed direct reports, consultants, vendors, and on-shore off-shore resources across geographically distributed culturally diverse settings. Managed teams of up to 100 resources from Systems Engineers, Database Engineers, Architects, Business Analysts, QA’s & Developers; act as a SME advisor across multitudes of Technology Platforms.
- Lead mid to large sized complexed strategic initiatives containing multiple, interrelated projects in collaboration with vendors, cross-functional teams, stakeholders & leadership teams from initiation through implementation globally across.
- Data Center mergers & acquisitions, Application & Database Server Migrations, Operating Systems & Applications upgrade & migration (WIN, LINUX, AIX, MF, ORACLE and SQL SERVER), Distributed Storage Tech Refreshes, VDI’s, HP SMART PRINTERS, NICE Security Cams, NCR POS ROLL-OUT (520 REST), HADR Programs, IT RISK, Audit & Compliance, Cyber Security (Infoblox), Virtualization, Cloud Platforms (OpenStack, AWS, Azure), SaaS, Networking, NAS & SAN Storage, Mainframe Tape Backup & Storage.
- Application Experience: ecommerce, EDW(Enterprise Data Warehouse), EHR/ERP/CRM/HL7/CA PPM Implementation; CLOUD Hosting SaaS/PaaS/ WaaS & DRaaS, ORACLE, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Dynamics, IBM COGNOS, SAP & JD Edwards); EAM (IBM Maximo Asset Management -SaaS/PaaS, BMC Remedy); EHR Systems CAREWare, EPIC, HL7 & Third-Party Product Integration/Implementations.
- 12+ years of Technical Project & Portfolio Management Expertise across Waterfall & Agile Environments. Managed mid to large size critical strategic initiatives from concept through implementation & support. Hands on Application Dev, Architecture, EDW, & management expertise across distributed x-platform technologies; COTS Product Integration, Configuration & Implementation. Engagement and delivery at both tactical and strategic levels.
- Extensive experience in PMO, PMI, PMBOK, CA PPM, ISO, COBIT, ITIL, PMLC, SDLC, RDMS, RFI/RFP/SOW, Waterfall, Agile & ASAP Methodologies.
- Experienced and SME with emerging technology customer-facing Implementations; proficient in RFP, SOW, and developing both technical and non-technical training materials for operations and users. Ability to convince, inspire and empower agencies, partners, stakeholders on on-going changes and gain their support & collaboration for systems implementations & changes.
- Experienced in EDW, Application and COTS migration, configuration & implementation to Cloud based solutions (AWS, ORACLE FUSION & AZURE).
- SME in data center builds and migrations; storage tech refreshes; re-engineering of Data Centers & Application Deployments. NAS/SAN Storage, Mainframe Tape Backup Storage, Hardware, VMware, Networking and Routers.
- SME in enterprise core Infrastructure & Application upgrades & migrations - distributed OS platforms range from WIN, UNIX, LINUX, AIX, MF, ORACLE and SQL Server); upgrades, configuration, testing & implementation of ERP Systems, PPM CA (Clarity) & SaaS based systems.
- Expertise in Capacity Planning, Demand Management, Change Management, Release Management, Vendor Management, Budget/Cost/Financial Management, Third Party Negotiation (RFP/SOW), COTS Product Integration / Configuration / Implementation, Financial Management, Incident & Risk Management, Monitoring & Reporting, HADR Disaster Recovery / Business Resiliency, offshore and onshore management.
- EAM, ERP/CRM Technology Experience: (ORACLE CLOUD SaaS/ PaaS), EAM (IBM Maximo Asset Management -SaaS/PaaS, BMC Remedy), ERP/CRM (Microsoft Dynamics & IBM COGNOS).
- Experienced in all aspects of enterprise Infrastructure management (Storage, Application and Database Servers, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Middleware, Printers, Networking & DR solutions)
- Experienced in the Implementation of POS solutions - NCR Roll-out for 520 + Restaurants.
- Communication & collaborative expertise in a matrix environment vertically & horizontally across all Enterprise Levels, Lines of Businesses, Stakeholders, Project Sponsors, SME’s, QA Testers, Architects, App Dev & Infra Eng.’s.
- Extensive experience in defining, gathering, managing high quality business requirements, Project plans, Test plans, Transitioning, Training, SLA Operations support across multiple Businesses, Vendors, Domains & Technologies; develop metrics across KPIs to ensure strong performance management.
- Engagement and delivery at both tactical and strategic levels. Expertise in Capacity Planning / Monitoring & Reporting, Configuration, Change Management, Vendor Management, Financial Management, Third Party Negotiation, Risk Management, Disaster Recovery / Business Resiliency, offshore and onshore management.
- Managed Programs Globally in N.A, EMEA, & APAC in support of Infrastructure and Application upgrades, enhancements, expansion and Data Centers Exits. Initiatives to support divest Technology to invest Technologies upgrades/migrations to meet corporate compliance.
- Experienced managing resources that aregeographically distributed and culturally diverse; time zone flexibility to achieve significant results; build, manage efficient & effective teams; Manage and develop relationships with Technical vendors.
- Management of project budget, financial reporting, day-to-day execution, escalations, management of risks and issues.
- Managed development efforts, testing and communicated client of issues on potential impacts to deliverables or milestones, manage and fix defects. Coach & support all build engineers with personality conflicts, concerns, issues and training.
- Responsible for Expense Management and Financial Planning for projects. Accountable for adherence to budgetary guidelines, developing and driving location strategies and vendor relationships in support of Program Management discipline.
- A strong self-starter with strong interpersonal skills; can endure high level of stress, multi-task, deliver efficient results and play a SME across many platforms & application technologies.
- Oversee all people management activities for Technology Services including staffing, planning, performance management, training, coaching and career development.
Project Management: PMI, CA PPM (CLARITY), PLANVIEW, Microsoft Project 2010/MS Project Server, Visio, SharePoint, ALM (Application Lifecycle Management, Adobe Tools, MS Office, LOTUS Notes.
Infrastructure: Data center builds and migrations, distributed core infrastructure initiatives, storage tech refreshes, merger integrations, re-engineering of Data Centers. NAS/SAN Storage, Mainframe Tape Backup Storage, Hardware, VMware, Networking and Routers, Firewalls, Server Upgrades/Decommissions/DC Exits. Cloud Solutions (AWS, ORACLE FUSION, AZURE).
Applications: HL7, CAREWARE, EPIC, EDW, COTS & EHR integration & deployment.
Web Servers: IBM WebSphere, FAST, JBOSS, Oracle WebLogic, JRUN4, APACHE, .NET & IIS
Databases/EDW: ORACLE / PeopleSoft, MS SQL SERVER & ACCESS
ERP Reporting/Analytics: IBM COGNOS, WILY, DYNATRACE, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, JD Edwards, WEBTRENDS, SAP Reporting, CRYSTAL REPORTS
Operating Systems: LINUX, AIX, WINDOWS, AS/400
Application Tools: Control-M, AUTOSYS, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, Mercury Test Director, Eclipse
Third Party Vendors: IBM, EMC, BROCADE, ATG, e-Stara (click to call), Remedy, Peregrine, & ITSM
JPMC Tools: PRIME, TAMS, RSAM, PEREGRINE, SEAL, e-Purchase, EURC, WRM, BOW, Live Link
Confidential - Columbus, OH
Sr. Technical PMO Consultant
- Managed and Implemented a Live Centralized EHR CAREWare SaaS - AWS System leveraging HL7 to which all Ryan White HIV providers across OHIO can connect in real time for an efficient method of data handling; partnered with medical staffs, cross functional teams and vendors to implement ODH State wide initiative.
- In conjunction with CIO, Medical staff’s & SME’s, formulated strategic goals for next 3-5 years - project charters, financial planning, road maps, infrastructure capacity, and forecasted resources to ensure the state’s Health Dept. is responsive to the needs of Ohio’s 11.5 million residents.
- Partnered with Ohio DAS to understand security standards & enforce best IT Practices & Processes (ITIL), and inspire agencies + stakeholders empowering them to provide input into process and support ongoing changes.
- Managed Infrastructure & App Dev tasks and activities to migrate COTS - EHR systems to CLOUD based AWS & Azure solutions.
- Managed customer experience, weekly JAD sessions, provided ongoing user support in conjunction w/DAS and vendors.
- Work with vendors to determine implementation solutions, subject to Public, Federal and State laws regarding data confidentiality, Network Security & Compliance.
- Defined, gathered, managed high quality business requirements, risks, compliance (Federal & State), Project plans, Test plans, Transitioning, Training, SLA across stakeholders, vendors, and operations.
- Worked with DAS, SME’s & Ryan White HEALTH Providers to document & architect current environment & future state solutions. Worked with Business to create scope of work / RFP for OS-DOH for the implementation of a new SaaS EHR System; adhere to the guidance and standards set forth by DAS Procurement.
- Partner with RW Funded Organizations to perform quality management measures.
- Performed gap analyses on current technologies, platforms, data systems, EHR Systems & HL7 Interfaces; re-engineered-designed & architected a proposed future state implementation solution.
- Documented all Interfaces, consolidation & Integration of systems to Implement a SaaS AWS - EHR CAREWare System.
- Worked with DAS & OIT to design & architect the future state Application, Infrastructure SaaS Cloud Storage solutions; RFP/RFQ & SOW reviews.
- Enforced ITIL/ITSM, SDLC, and PMLC processes for the ODH. LeveragedCA Clarity PPM Tool for Portfolio Management.
- Performed Systems Analysis to identify & document Integration gaps with Medicaid (CMS), Labs (eHARS), PBMs, ADAP, RWAD, EPIC, other Clinical Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems for a centralized integrated system.
- Maintained strong relationships with all ODH Staffs, Ryan White Providers & Sub-providers; act as a SME for all Technical & Functional areas for ODH Executive Staffs, Partners & Vendors.
- Articulated the Implementation process with leadership, HIV Health Care Providers to build an accurate Program & Project Schedules while adhering to all IT best practices.
- Provided Training to ODH HIV Care Staffs and appropriate OMIS staff on CAREWare & Administration services.
- Vendor Management, RFP Contracts, Relationships and act as a liaison between CW Users, DAS & Vendor
- Establish communication plans & status reports on a weekly basis while executing all PMO activities.
- Formulated an RFP for the rebid of the SaaS ERP County Finance Information System (CFIS) Web System.
Confidential - Columbus, OH
Technical Program & Project Management Consultant
- Provide guidance & strategic implementation plans to IT Leadership Team (VP’s & Directors) towards new Digital Strategy & Technology Trends leveraging Implementation of Cloud Management Platform via (ORACLE CLOUD SaaS/ PaaS), EAM via (IBM Maximo Asset Management -SaaS/PaaS), ERP/CRM via (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) and Digital Technologies.
- Managed NW’s Enterprise Leaderships Architecture Team (Refine standardization & Expand technology standards to include application, data, and technology platforms. Automate provisioning processes for standard solutions).
- Conduct JAD Sessions & drive adherence to standards through a ‘pain free’ process when standards are adopted; Enforce decision rights and escalation paths; align governance model to required decision velocity
- Effectively influence and communicate with stakeholders to drive global alignment of programs and ensure regional satisfaction with programs;
- Manage global channel governance to ensure changes in the partner framework meet corporate objectives, partner requirements, and make strategic sense
- Extend & Implement NW’s Infoblox DNS Systems Cyber Security Tools, Processes & HADR Procedures & SOC 1 efforts.
- Managed & Implemented MIM’s (Microsoft's Identity & Access Management Solutions) for Nationwide to bridge multiple on-premises authentication stores like Active Directory, LDAP, Oracle, and other applications with Azure Active Directory.
- Oversee NW’s Third Party Vendor Relationships & Negotiations from RFP, SOW’s, and Renewals. Lev., CA Clarity PPM Tool
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
IT Implementation Portfolio Director
- Managed all aspects of specific state level requirements, propriety development, execution, testing, transitioning, and SOW vendor relations in an Agile Environment.
- Partnered with EPMO, COE, BUSINESSES, CENTRAL DELIVERY SERVICES, and Confidential on-shore & offshore resources to upgrade, convert the current state Mainframe based legacy system to future state .NET 4.0 & Java EE Platform through a manual rewrite process.
- Build & managed teams of Project Managers, Solutions Architects, Engineers, Product Owners, Requirements Leads, QA Leads, Designers, Developers and Development Leads at various geographic locations in an AGILE setting.
- Leveraged the I&O processes, SLDC Framework, PMO processes, JAD Sessions, ALM Tools, MS Project Server. Performed & enforced ISO, ITIL, PMO processes & standards, Operation of Governing Committees; managed & mentored approx.100 staff members comprised of FT Associates and Consultants both on & off shore.
Technologies: .NET, Java EE Microsoft SQL Server, Mainframe, DB2, XML, CA Clarity PPM, VS TFS
Confidential, New York City, NY
Sr. Technical Project Manager
- Responsible for managing large-scaled Infrastructure, ecommerce & Applications projects that are part of Confidential Services & Retail banking.
- 500 + Tech Server Refresh for all n-5systems, DC consolidation, exits and Server Decom’s. (UNIX, AIX, LINUX, WIN, SQL Server, PeopleSoft, Oracle and other ERP Apps.)
- Responsible for delivery of strategic, cross-functional highly visible projects within time, cost, scope, and quality.
- Implemented Storage, Application and Db Servers; applied standard processes for scope, change management, risk management, issue management, quality assurance, estimated variances and all aspects of Project communications
- Communication & reporting at Vertical & Horizontal Levels up to CTO. Managed production applications 24/7; conducted and contributed to performance reviews and participate in executive strategic decisions. Lev. CA Clarity PPM Tool.
Confidential, Marysville, OH
Sr. Program & Project Management Consultant
- Managed the execution and implementation of Confidential ’s Third-Party Fleet Software (AGILE). Managed a Team of 18 (Consultants, Engineers, Developers, Testers) and vendor / client management.
- Managed multiple Application releases across cross platform technologies. Technologies include PeopleSoft, Oracle, SQL SERVER, WIN, LINUX, and AIX.
- Audit / Manage regulatory issues (ISO), ITIL & Sarbanes Oxley compliance on Business Applications & migration efforts.
Confidential - Columbus, OH
Sr. Infrastructure & Applications Project Management
- Managed large-scaled Infrastructure and Application projects that are part of the Commercial Banking, CARD Services, Retail Banking, Auto finance, Enterprise Disaster Resiliency Programs, Legal Compliance, Global Finance Technology, HR Technology, Capacity Planning, Monitoring & Analytics
- Managed JPMC’s Strategic Transformation Initiatives, Enterprise Implementations of Disaster Recovery Solutions, CLOUD Storage Migrations, Mergers & Acquisitions, Network Integration, ONE platform Implementation, VDI & Smart Printer implementation & roll-out across North America for 150 retail banks locations & 200+K employees.
- Accountable for a portfolio’s success, planning annual schedules, business case justification, requirements gathering and analysis, motivating people, working on simultaneous initiatives, and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Prioritize Projects and BOW; determine and forecast hardware capacity, resource capacity, Demand Management, Financial Management, Executive presentations, monthly financial variance reporting
- Formulate high level Project Scope, Requirements, Solutions Design, draft and firm Project Schedule (WBS), communicate with project resources to obtain agreement’s and all signoffs/approvals.
- Adhere to PMO processes, ISO & ITIL to maintain and manage BOW, lead cross functional projects and initiatives; mentor peers across all portfolios. Forecast, allocate and manage Project Resources, Analysts, Application Developers, QA Team, DBA’s, and GTI Engineers. Work with Technical Leads to escalate on issues, risks and address any resource conflicts.
- Coordinate and participate in all testing efforts with the Application Development Team, Performance Team to conduct Stress testing, Regression testing, UAT efforts, Load Balancing, DR testing. Facilitate work sessions & meetings to manage deliverables, problem resolutions, and risk mitigation planning.
- Collaborate with AD PM’s and Business PM’s to manage all development efforts, project schedule, deliverables and milestones; communicate issues, identify action Items, manage on-shore and offshore resources.
- Act as a liaison between the Infrastructure Team, Application Development Team and the Business Sponsors.
- Facilitated and attend all Project meetings, review update status and adhere to change controls
- Formulate Project Scope, Requirements, Design, Build Implementation Plan, and Business Case for presentation/approvals.
- Assist with test cases, test plans and engage project resources for prompt execution.
- Keep all project documentation current and relevant; proactively manage and report operational capacity and performance; maintain and proactively manage and in corporate change requests adhering to change controls.
- Participated in all project strategy & planning effort, communicate progress to client, horizontally & vertically at all levels.
TECHNOLOGIES: LINUX, AIX, WIN, ORACLE, SQL SERVER, DB2, FAST, WEBSPHERE, WEBLOGIC, IIS, CITRIX, SAN, NAS, SAP SCM, SD, CRM, BW, SAS, J2EE, VB, COLDFUSION, WILY, APPDYNAMICS
JPMC/GTI/ CCB/CT TOOLS: MS PROJECT, CA Clarity PPM for Portfolio Management, PRIME, ITSM, WRM, BOW, BEELINE, LIVELINK, SHAREPOINT, SEAL, e-Purchase. Excellent understanding of all LOB’s processes functions and tools
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Merger & Acquisitions PMO Consultant
- Responsible for the execution & migration of Infrastructure Data Center Merger & Acquisitions.
- Migration of all corporate Finance Applications; managed 5 Project Manager’s & 25 Project Resources to oversee Data Center merge, Storage (NAS & SAN), Databases, Application Decomposition, execution of tasks within a tight timeframe in collaboration with IBM, EMC, Brocade, SME and all Systems Engineers.
- Managed LOB, Technical Resources on logical remote configuration of storage systems, automation of Sysplex operational tasks (GDPS) with Systems z/OS - Open Systems data using the IBM ESS
- Lead Storage Area Network (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS) & Enterprise Mainframe Storage Backup Implementation. Proficient in Storage Tape Backup Systems and Management Software (ECC).
- Data & Server migrations on Mainframe (IBM Blades), Windows, UNIX & ORACLE Platforms.
- Management of Project Scope, WBS, Deliverables, SOW, Resource Negotiation, Proposals & Systems Documentation
- Formulated functional & non-function requirements, Systems Specifications, Architecture, UML Diagrams and reported project progress vertically & horizontally.
Confidential, Marysville, Ohio e-Commerce Implementation Manager
- Implemented and executed all efforts of the Design, Development, Configuration, and Administration of ATG Suites (Content, Search, and Merchandising Frameworks). ATG ACC/BCC Training, Mentoring and Support.
- Recommended Architecture & Technology solutions for future state implementations (Applications, Middleware’s, Databases and Platforms) to ad-here corporate standards and processes.
- Managed consultants, technical teams, onshore & offshore technical resources in all design, build, test execution efforts to meet project milestones, schedule and business deliverables. Liaison for vendors, LOB’s, IT Team for all business initiatives.
- Provided strategic direction to LOB’s and upper management to meet business initiatives and market performance.
- Call Center Implementation and Configuration of click to call eStara Solutions, configuration of Web 2.0 technologies “Blogs, audio, video” and WEB Trends On-Demand Site Analytics to meet Business Initiatives.
- Lead and managed software installations, server consolidations, hardware upgrade and maintenance support. Oversee Testing, QA (manual, automation, tracking and logging defects), Capacity and performance.