- Certified Senior System Architect with 5+ experience in management, design development, deployment and support in the IT industry using Pega PRPC and BPM
- Proficient in PEGA Implementation life cycle like modeling of business process, PRPC tool installation, development, Unit testing and deployment.
- Experienced Developer for defining class structure and hierarchy based on PEGA best practices and guardrails, security based on role and privileges
- Configuring agents, connectors, data model, process flows, business logic definition and User Interface Design.
- Experience in creating flows, flow actions, assignment, properties and activities.
- Strong knowledge in implementing various PRPC components like Decision tables, Decision Maps, Declarative Expressions, Constraints, and Indexes etc.
- Expertise in designing Workflows, Flow Actions, User Interfaces, Activities, Decision rules, Declare Pages and activities/utilities.
- Strong Knowledge on 508 compliance and Accessibility Frame Work.
- Experience in using various out of the box PRPC tools like SMA, PAL, PLA, and Application Profiler.
- Experience creating Declarative Rules, Decision Rules and Validation Rules to implement business rules and to take decisions and route the workflow.
- Exposure on using Correspondence and reporting features in PRPC.
- Experience in phases of Smart Build BPM life cycle like model, build, execute and monitor using PRPC.
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills with Good analytical power and comprehensive problem solving abilities.
- Exceptional leadership qualities, a team player, self - motivated, adaptability and flexibility in working environment.
BPM Tools: PRPC v6.x, v7.2
Operating systems: Windows, MS-DOS, LINUX
Programming Languages: C, C++, PL/SQL, Core Java
Databases: MS-SQL Server, Oracle 11g
Application Server: Tomcat, WebSphere
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script
Confidential, Charlotte, NCPega Senior System Architect
- Conduct Code Reviews of completed technical artifacts. Represent and lead the development teams and plans during support of testing activities.
- Participate in unit, integration and system test procedure. Document final program and develop user instruction, software/hardware requirements.
- Gather and analyses requirement, design and develop responsive front-end web application using industry leading software.
- Relaition database developing data extraction application, data movement and transformation technologies.
Environment: PRPC 7.3, Oracle 10g, Jira, jenkins, HP ALM, Mule
Confidential, Towson, MD
Pega Senior System Architect
- Design & Development of PRPC Smart BPM Components.
- Design and development of Class Structure, Data Model, Process Flow, Activities and UI in PRPC process commander.
- Made the application 508 compliant, updated the sections accordingly whenever needed.
- Active participation in upgrading the application from V6.3 to V7.2
- Involved as a Build master role to manage rulesets at Enterprise Framework level for different release dates and slivers.
- Created Reports and graphs to display the workload.
- Used PAL and Tracer tools for performance tuning.
- Implemented various PRPC components like Decision tables, Decision Maps, Declarative expressions, Constraints etc.
- Implemented Rule-Connect-SOAP, Rule-Connect-HTTP to connect to various services using connect-SOAP, Connect-HTTP methods respectively.
- Involved in Design and development of User interfaces using Harness, sections and flow action rules.
- Implemented file listeners and agents when needed.
- Migrated data instances and rulesets from development to SI, QA, UAT when needed.
- Running batch jobs when needed in different environments.
Environment: PRPC 7.2/ 6.3 SP2, Oracle 10g, JQuery, HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
- Working with the Business users, Business Leads, and Business Analysts to define business requirements for designing, testing, and building Pega systems solutions to meet those requirements.
- Involved in development of Technical Requirements to provide end state requirements for line of business and development team.
- Involved in Design of Class Structure, Properties, and Activities.
- Developed Flows and Activities. Created flows to handle Exceptions in the system.
- Developed UI file upload process by incorporating iframes.
- Created agent to run parallel on different nodes handling huge volumes of requests simultaneously.
- Worked on performance tuning testing by running the PAL reports for analysis.
- Used the TRACER to examine the rules and to minimize the execution time Performance test of all activities and rules using PRPC-PAL Tool.
- Created declared pages and report definitions.
- Creation of Declarative expressions for a value change on the properties.
- Creation of validation rules to implement business logic validation.
- Implemented Decision Tables, Decision Maps and Declarative expressions.
- Created unit test plans and test cases to test.
- Coordinate daily work with offshore delivery team.
- Created Rules for Validation, Integration rules like Rule-RDB-SQL using methods like RDB Save, RDB Open, RDB List, Creation of Work Objects, assigned to Operators.