- Experience working into customer facing role in small and large financial institutions dealing in Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets and Real Estate Finance.
- Extensive experience in interacting with Customers, Subject Matter Experts and Project Managers by gathering Business Requirements across multiple business process areas.
- Hands on experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Well Versed in Project Management tools like MS - Project for status reporting and project planning.
- Well versed in Change Management, Gap Analysis and problem solving to check teh compatibility of teh work flow structure.
- Good understanding of SQL and HTML languages.
Business Modeling: Business Analysis, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Risk Assessment, SWOT Analysis
Financial Modeling: Accounting, Auditing, Financial Reporting and Analysis, Budgeting & forecasting
CRM Tools: Ellie Mae, Optimum Blue, KnackHQ, Docmagic, Mers, Genius, Tally
ERP Tools: SharePoint, Jira, QuickBooks, Plan View, Radius, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, Tableau, Certna
Microsoft Office Suite: MS Office Excel(Pivot table, Vlookup), PowerPoint, Word, Outlook; MS Visio; MS Project, MS Dynamics
Google Suite: Google Docs, Drive, Sheets, Slides, Forms, LucidChart
Supporting Disciplines: Customer Retention Business Development Account Management Strategic Marketing & CampaignsRecords Management Time ManagementLeadership Management Consulting
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Responsible for serving SPL, Inc Clients across Santa Clara, Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties.
- Supervise Document Recording, Quality Control, Client Management and Inventory Management.
- Responsible for executing a streamlined process for teh E-Recording of Title Documents.
- Responsible for Customer Success by serving their needs including problem solving, communications, support and training throughout teh E-Recording Life Cycle, and maintaining Client Relationships.
- Collaborate with Operations Manager to ensure procedures are current and documented.
- Maintain records retention and disposal schedules in compliance with records management guidelines.
- Exclusively responsible for managing recording process for Chicago Title and Fidelity National Title Company.
- Go-to person for resolving document rejections which involve detailed root cause analysis, communication and coordination with customer for timely resolution of discrepancies.
- Organise and Manage large set of data for daily recording and reporting.
- Analyse Title documents including insurance policies, loan documents, corporate contracts and other legal documents
- Handle various documents - deeds, mortgages, mortgage satisfactions, land contracts, rights-of-way, leases, tax rolls, tax satisfactions, releases of judgement, or any other instrument effecting teh title to real property as to necessary dates, signatures, acknowledgments, certificates, legal description, etc.
- Assist departments with teh development of new document categories and fields for storage.
- Assist with client inquiries and onboarding as necessary on daily basis.
- Complete transactions such as new account setup, account maintenance, account closures, new account requests, research, troubleshooting, etc
- Maintain SPL, Inc. dashboard for daily releases and holds from different title companies.
- Participate in team meetings and planning to achieve department and individual goals.
- Constantly improving workflow to build positive relationships with internal and external clients.
- Generate daily transactions report and Recording status reports using spreads.
- Use Pivot Table to organise teh records and separate unrecorded order numbers from teh recorded.
- Established new document tracking and management reporting system to improve availability and accuracy of recordings.
- Provide support to Records Management team to determine departmental needs and backup as required.
- Work on special projects, as assigned. Compile reports on various aspects of changes in inventory.
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
Mortgage Finance Consultant
- Implement and evolve high impact strategies for cross-selling mortgage products to existing clients and to target new business opportunities and market.
- Establishes standards for measuring performance against process requirements.
- Attend daily stand ups, Drafted meeting agendas, supplied meeting materials, executed follow ups for meetings and team conferences.
- Analyzing borrower’s detailed financial and credit data to match their requirements to an appropriate loan program and level of risk.
- Communicate with clients and loan processors to obtain all requisite loan documentation required in teh loan application submission.
- Prepare, review and ensure teh timely delivery of complete loan disclosures to clients in accordance with all governmental and investor requirements.
- Work alongside with Loan Originator, Underwriter and funding manager to ensure loan closing in timely manner.
- Keeping clients updated with product and pricing information.
- Analyze credit score, provide loan quotes, home value and LTV Ratio to clients, Used online tools like FastWeb and Optimum Blue
- Keeping track of house listings on Zillow, RedFin and MLS listing.
- Outlined revised electronic Pipeline Management System using Ellie Mae’s Encompass360 to improve teh efficiency in creating duplication of client files and datas.
- Interacting with outsourcing teams on post closing issues and providing them with all teh necessary documents and details for timely deliverables.
- Review preliminary title reports and coordinate teh clearing of title issues related to closing; ensure lien position is secure.
- Assists in teh initial underwriting of home loans by obtaining and reviewing financial statements, credit bureau reports, business reports, legal searches, internal credit and depository histories.
- Performed gap analysis to introduce new tool Knack HQ to teh existing system.
- Coordinate with in-house experts or contacted outside legal counsel on technical transactions.
- Generated daily sales reports, activity reports and revenue forecast in MERS and updated teh same in Ellie Mae.
- Constructed Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) using MS Excel to monitor compliance of loan processing and to handle Change Requests efficiently.
- Served as a liaison between client and funding department, while managing and keep track of loan process.
- Contributed to 25 loans per month for new mortgage finance and 20 loans per month for refinance sale amounts ranging from US $300K - $2 million.
Wealth Management Advisor
- Interview clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Managing teh customer leads and following up on customer enquiries in timely manner.
- Recommend to clients strategies in cash management, insurance coverage, investment planning, or other areas to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Perform detail analysis of clients’ financial information to determine plans best suited to meeting individual clients' requirements.
- Review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine whether financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
- Manage client portfolios, keeping client plans up-to-date.
- Contact clients periodically to determine any changes in their financial status.
- Prepare or interpret for clients information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, or income projections.
- Recruit and maintain client bases.
- Explain to clients teh personal financial advisor's responsibilities and teh types of services to be provided.
- Present appropriate investment opportunities to clients for their future financial securities and investments.
- Guide clients in teh gathering of information, such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plans, or wills.
- Monitor financial market trends to ensure that client plans are responsive.
- Build and execute strategies for clients to accumulate, preserve, and switch funds between equity and debt markets,
- Keep track of client’s investments using Portfolio Flow tracker and Performance Tracker.
- Meet with clients' other advisors, such as attorneys, accountants, trust officers, or investment bankers, to fully understand clients' financial goals and circumstances.
- Devise debt liquidation plans that include payoff priorities and timelines.
- In order to meet teh team’s Q4 sales target of INR 8 million (US $ 120K) me exceeded personal sales target by achieving sales of INR 1.2 million (US $18K).