- Highly motivated, outgoing professional with a no - nonsense work ethic aspires to join a successful company team.
- Strives to improve processes and solve problems in cooperation with fellow employees and technical support group.
- My natural curiosity, adaptability under pressure and inner drive pushes me to continually seek improvements and opportunities for growth.
Confidential, Middletown, CT
- Processes and ships material both domestically and internationally to multiple countries while complying with ITC standards according to the Pratt and Whitney and UPS work standards. Works with the legal team to ensure that all shipments are approved for export prior to shipping.
- Maintains contact with personnel from Pratt & Whitney, UPS and transportation contractors to ensure accuracy and unimpeded flow of production materials/processes.
- Uses computer hardware/software including SAP and shipping log to process shipments, including; creating and shipping manifests, Zpack transactions as well as E-shippers.
- Reviews all shipments for inaccuracies that would disallow them to be exported. Maintains an inventory of all items that can’t be shipped and contacts proper people to reprocess and correct the troubled shipments.
- Through Confidential, performs a variety of material handling duties while complying with environmental, health and safety directions and procedures.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Administrative Assistant to Night Manager
- Prepared/organized labels and shipping paperwork for warehouse workers to pick orders.
- Input data into internal computer system to be finalized and filed for driver’s action.
- Additional duties included creating organizational process files for management, filing paperwork, assisting night shift manager with other duties and basic cleaning of office.
- Position created to scan patient medical records into a new electronic filing system.
- Returned records to meet specifications, communicated problems/questions about new procedures to management. Additional duties included general reception duties.
Warehouse Team Member
- Through Confidential, picked and packed items for orders utilizing electronic bar code scanner to ensure inventory control. Loaded trucks for delivery.
- Fabricated/assembled state of the art LED/strobe warning signal products for a growing, innovative Connecticut company, assisted company’s president in daily operations.
- Assisted in production equipment programming, troubleshooting, calibration and preventative maintenance.
- Prepared and packaged small and large parts using proper procedures and material.
- Coordinated with the weekday manager regarding ongoing business operations.
- Customer service and receptionist duties included mailings, answering phone calls, contacting customers for overdue fees while managing office in a professional manner.
- Cleaned storage units and trusted with sole oversight of the property over the weekends.
- Coordinated car deliveries including scheduling vehicle shipments and customer pickups.
- Maintained/organized showroom and assisted clients in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Assisted in all facets of business such as cleaning, car detailing, and assisting the owner.