- 5 years of Integration, implementation and production support experience in Kronos Workforce Timekeeping as an application consultant.
- Experience using Kronos DCM, programming of 4500, InTouch clocks to initialize and send clock configuration.
- Experience on work force device managers like configuring clocks, devices, device groups, and data collection.
- Experience in various Kronos modules like Accruals, Advanced scheduler, Forecasting, Attendance and Holidays.
- Worked on data integration tools like WIM and Connect, also has experience on integration of systems between HRMS and other payroll systems.
- Experience in Developing and writing multiple Interfaces utilizing Kronos Workforce Integration Manager (WIM).
- Workforce Time Keeper: Good knowledge of the product with various configurations like Pay Rules & Work rules, System Settings and tuning, Hyper Find Queries, configuration and performance tuning, Creating and troubleshooting Genies, Event Manager, Crystal Reports, Pay Codes, Holiday Credit Rules and Workforce Schedule Editor.
- Worked on attendance managers like setting up attendance policies, discipline levels and employee interaction polices.
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle, which include user interaction, Business Analysis, Development, Integration, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Configuration and Code Management, Production/support, Maintenance and Enhancements.
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and team environments.
- Good communicative, interpersonal and leadership skills to perform and deliver timely results.
Primary Skills: WFM, Kronos, Installation, Cloud Support, PL/SQL, Interfaces
Secondary skills: SQL Programming, SQL Server, WINDOWS NT/2000/XP, WINDOWS VISTA /7/8
Project Acquired skills: KRONOS 6.0, KRONOS 6.2, Kronos 6.3.9, Kronos 7,8 Development, Cloud support, Amdocs, Citrix tools
Trained Skills: Workforce Timekeeper, Microsoft RDL Tool, Activities, Connect, Attendance Management, Leave Management, scheduling, Forecaster, Architecture and Installations
Confidential, Portland, OR
Kronos Application Consultant
- Configuring Pay Policies, Accruals and Attendance rules for locations moving into Kronos and migrating from Time link based on User Documents for Time and Attendance.
- Building templates and running daily/weekly reports, providing Plant Managers, Local Admins with proper Access to these Reports and Documenting Reports functionality as per User Requirements.
- Requirement gathering, Analysis, Application and Deployment Support.
- Evaluate requirements, write specifications for develop, test and deploy interfaces through WIM 7.0 using extensive and complex calculations, database queries and commands.
- Supporting Configuration and Production Support team with design aspects for future proof design, usability, reusability aspects and user - friendly Error handling.
- Preparing Business Rules and Configuration Document for Policy Reusability purposes.
- Preparing design documents and conducting impact analysis for requirement enhancements in Kronos. Interacting with End-Users about new requirements implementation overview process.
- Preparation of Test cases and Test results documentation related to Pay Rules, Accruals, Attendance, security rules, Interfaces, etc. Listing Out Test Scenarios Performed for proper validation of Issues.
- Maintaining various Interfaces. Modifying Lookup Entries for Interfaces run in accordance with the Configuration Enhancements. Making Sure all the lookup Tables Entries for Person Import Run are up to date.
- Creating and maintaining Application configuration related to Kronos Timekeeper and workforce scheduler.
Environment: Workforce Timekeeper 7, Workforce Timekeeper 8, SQL server.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Kronos Application Consultant.
- Worked on Migrating from Kronos Version 6.3.9 to 7. Handled day to day issues Kronos system users.
- Upgraded and redeployed multiple interfaces using WIM interface designer from version 6.3 to version 7.0
- Worked on various issues related to product such as Kronos Core concepts, WIM, Navigator as well as the Workflow notifications.
- Worked on System Settings knowledge and tuning, Pay Rules and work rules configuration, Hyper Find Queries, configuration and performance tuning, Genies creating and troubleshooting, Event Manager, Crystal Reports, Pay Codes, Holiday Credit Rules etc.
- Developed the reports in Kronos as per the respective Line HR’s request.
- Configure new functionality within Kronos to support changing business needs such as Pay Rules, Customer Reporting, Attendance Rules and Automated Alerts.
- Configuring the clocks by Device and Device Groups
- Independently configured the Kronos Workforce Central time-keeping system to ensure accurate time-keeping through maintenance of pay rules, schedule groups, security profiles, labor levels, and accrual profiles.
- Worked in the production support of payroll.
- Assist with other payroll processing duties on and as needed basis.
Environment: Workforce Timekeeper 6.3.9, Workforce Timekeeper 7, Oracle, SQL developer.
- Configured new functionalities to support changing business needs with in the Kronos application.
- Experience on programming various Terminals, to initialize and send clock configurations.
- Configured leave of absence, reasons, eligibility, documents and leave rules from HR.
- Involved in production support activities for Kronos application in time and attendance, absence management and accruals modules.
- Preparing test scenarios and test cases, conducted unit and integration testing with in HR module to ensure everything fits properly.
- Monitored the daily runs, weekly runs and ad hoc runs to load data into the target systems.
- Developing critical reports such as employee’s productive and non-productive hours report, schedule reports, budgeting, forecasting and employee/manager approvals report.
- Evaluating requirements to write specifications to develop test and deploy interfaces through WIM using extensive and complex calculations and data base queries and commands.
- Developing the design documents according to the business requirements.
- Worked on developing business process models, end user training and documentation in the HR modules.
Environment: Workforce Time Keeper 6.0-6.3, Module 2, Oracle, Windows XP.