Sales Force Technical Lead / Administrator Resume
- 17+ Years of total me.T. Industry experience wif 7+ years of experience in Salesforce Administration & Sales Consultant and 8+ years as Business Analyst.
- Major skills include Salesforce.com Integration, Sales Force Configurations, Data Management, Data Migration, Data Integration, APEX Data Loader, Command Line Data Loader, User Management, Application development, Application Deployment, Enhancements, Testing and maintenance of Multi - tier, Web-based, and portal based object oriented enterprise applications.
- Certified Sales Force Admin 201 & having strong expertise as Sales & Service Cloud Consultant.
- Implementation of various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, Sharing rules and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to obligations.
- Experience in Salesforce.com Sandbox and Production environments, developing and deploying custom integration solutions. Excellent skills in creating / troubleshooting /modifying apex code and visual force pages.
- Possess noledge of CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using Salesforce.com.
- Expertise in Configuration and Testing forms wif Salesforce integrations built using Form Assembly.
- Experienced in working wif clients to map out their existing Business Processes and providing system-based solutions that increase efficiency and reduce operating costs.
- Experiences in scoping phase, Gap Analysis, Testing, and Implementation Phase.
- Worked on the designing of custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, Snapshots and various other components as per the client and application necessities.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Actions.
- Proficient inData Migrationfrom Traditional Applications to Sales Force usingData LoaderUtility andInformatica on Demand.
- Understanding of Salesforce.com Governor Limits wif an ability to optimize codes to acnoledge limits.
- Experienced in working wif agile and scrum methodologies.
- Experience wif Service Cloud including Service Console, Customer Portal, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Experience in designing on Salesforce.com platform, tallying the business requirements by designing the required User Interface entities like custom objects, creating the relationships/ junction objects like Master-Child, lookups, Entity Relationship data model and business logics.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different hierarchies of organization.
- Having great Experience in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) in User Administration, Project/Workflow customization.
- Ability to develop Advanced Reports in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) by using Dashboard Module and experience in support for ALM users and ability to debug issues using Sys Internals tools.
- Extended expertise in business software, creating user interfaces, developing implementation timelines, business planning, requirement specifications, user documentation and architectural system research
- Credit of consistently delivering high-quality services to the business through informative, well-organized scope documents and business requirements
- Extensive experience in OOP, OOAD, System Analysis design, development and deployment
- Experienced and fully engaged in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes gathering and analyzing business requirements, functional/technical specifications, designing, developing, testing, deploying the applications and providing production support.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently wif minimum supervision.
- Quick learner and self-motivated wif excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Sales Force Technologies: SalesForce CRM, SalesForce SFA, VEEVA, Apex Language, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages / Components, S Controls, SalesForce Outlook, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects, Apex Data Loader.
Programming Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Coré JAVA, UNIX, J2EE, Shell Scripting
Web Langages: HTML, XML, AJAX
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11.2, SQL Server 2008 R2/2012 R2
Office Suite &Browsers: MS Office 03, 07,till date / Tally & all Browsers including safari
Web/ Application Server: JBoss 3x/ 4x/JBoss 5.0.1.GA, Apache Tomcat
ETL/Build Tools: Informatica 7.1, ANT/Apache Ant 1.8.2, Form Assembly, MQ 5.7.0
Marketing Automation: Pardot, Marketo,Eloqua
IDE: Eclipse, My Eclipse; Java Development Kit (JDK) Version 1.7.x.
Messaging: MQ series, JMS
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/XP/Vista, Windows 2007, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris, Mac OS Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 5.0 or 6.3
Payment processing: Chargent - payment gateway
Monitoring tools: NAGIOS, CACTI, RASPBERRY
issue handling tools: JIRA & SAP
Sales Force Technical Lead / Administrator
- Overall day to day management of SFDC, emphasizing user engagement and adoption
- Assists wif developing training programs and materials Manages user licensing assignments, permissions and monitors usage.
- Configure and Test forms wif Salesforce integrations built using Form Assembly.
- Communicates platform enhancements and system notifications Manages user support cases and assists Level One support team members on cases including escalations to the technical development team
- Works across sales and cross-functional support teams to develop and maintain standard and/or customized reports, dashboards, and trainings
- Administers third-party Apex change solutions on SFDC platforms
- Analyzes platform data to ensure to high-quality, unduplicated data in accordance wif data governance policies; assists wif the integration and uploading of external data from internal systems and third-party data providers Proactively identifies areas of workflow improvement, user engagement and functionality gaps to support stakeholder teams
- Diagnosecurrent set up of Salesforce sales cloud and provide targeted recommendations on how to improve platform (page layouts, fields, campaigns, workflows, triggers, and validation rules).
- Determine critical data elements to enrich customer profiles and monitor data entry capture by both sales and marketing personnel.
- Create customized metrics for CRM adoption and run diagnostic reports that show changes over time (system logins, dashboard views, population of fields, pipeline management).
- Onboard and set up electronic training platform that incorporates CRM and sales product information.
- Document and translate new CRM functionality and processes to business partners.
- Translate sales and marketing engagement strategy to CRM applications.
- Partner wif CRM Director to drive data strategy and list segmentation to optimize sales and marketing campaigns.
- Research new technologies and submit proposals to constantly evolve CRM application framework.
- Partner wif CRM Director and Marketing Email Coordinator to optimize functionality wifin salesforce marketing cloud.
- Collaborate wif database warehouse vendors and consultants to halp integrate new data sources into core architecture.
- Collaborate wif Director of Analytics to provide insights using Salesforce internal reports and analytical models built wifin business intelligence tools.
Sr. Sales Force Administrator/Business Analyst
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other platform based technologies like Visual force, force.com API, and web services.
- Interacted wif Various Business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Analysed the scope of the Requirements, and managed requirements and avoid scope Creep.
- In charge of conducting the UAT wif the business users, and gathering feedback and providing the same to Development team.
- Reviewing the test cases provide by the QA Team, and providing feedback.Created Custom Apps, Custom objects, custom fields, record types, validation rules, workflows, Approval processes, email templates, tasks and email alerts.
- Used workflow rules to automatically assign tasks, update field, or send e-mail alerts when certain business events occur, such as the creation of a new record or a change in the value of a record field.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master detail relationships and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Solutions, Reports and Dashboards.
- Helping the business team in carrying out the User Acceptance Testing.
- Well used Apex data loader using “Insert”, “Delete”, “Update”, “Upsert” and so on.
- Coordinated wif the development team for the defects, which were raised in UAT.
- Deployed the code developed in the Developer Sandbox to the Test Sandbox and the Production sandbox.
Confidential, Montvale, NJ
SalesForce Business Analyst /Developer
- Gathered user and functional system requirements via workshops, interviews and workflow storyboards and Working wif stakeholders and project teams to prioritize collected requirements.
- Administered Salesforce CRM applications for Sales, Marketing and support Departments. Involved in Creating Multiple analytical reports, wif varying degree of complexity.
- Created APEX triggers, classes, test methods and visual force pages to implement custom functionality.
- Involved on various use stories and worked wif QA team to test in various sandbox environments and update fileds in production.
- Help clients set up integration between Eloqua and salesforce.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked on Integrating phone calls and turning customer Emails into Cases automatically by Service cloud.
- Worked on various App Exchange products according to the needs of the organization.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Case Management, Accounts, Contacts, Content, Reports and Workspaces.
- Creating a sync of contacts, email alerts, events and tasks between SalesForce to Outlook and Outlook to Sales Force successfully.
- Responsible for writing SOQL & SOSL queries wif consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visual force pages to develop custom business logic.
- Complete bulk imports of data using Apex Data Loader.
- Deployed the code developed in the Dev Sandbox to the Test Sandbox and the Production sandbox.
- Involved in Unit Testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- Interacted wif testing and the development teams for the development and testing of the code.
- Communicating regularly wif the SFDC designated super users to support them in their role and provide information and training on new features and functionality.
- Prepare documentations like Testing Progress, Test coverage and providing status to Project Manager.
Sales Force Administrator/Developer
- Responsible for gathering the requirements by coordinating wif the business analysts, developers and managers in order to better customize, and utilize functionality of the Salesforce.com CRM solution.
- Efficiently worked wif standard Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Opportunities.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components.
- Proactively created Apex Triggers and Apex classes and also developed and managed complex workflows, approvals, validation rules, assignment rules and system triggers.
- Defined the lookup relationship and master-detail relationship on the objects that halps in associating the records and defining a parent-child relationship in which the master object controls certain behaviors of the detail object respectively.
- TEMPEffectively created the pick lists, dependent pick lists and junction objects to establish the connectivity among objects.
- Prepare documentations like Testing Progress, Test coverage and providing status to Project Manager.
- Worked TEMPeffectively to ensure that the data is protected and is made available to the authorized users by customizing the user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and settings.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Developed different Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application using different Visual force components.
- Developed ETL mappings and ETL workflows and implementation wif enterprise ETL tools and deploying them in a production environment.
- Responsible for controlling security and sharing of sales reports and dashboards, providing regulated, auditable cross-functional access for anyone in the organization via Cloud9.
Confidential, Roseland/Parsippany, NJ
BI Business Analyst
- Served as a liaison between project managers, stake holder team, and software development team to gather requirements and documented workflows and results into the Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Developed Business Requirement Documents (BRD’s) using Interviews, Brainstorming Sessions, Surveys and Questionnaires.
- Prepared Functional Specification Documents (FSDs) for business functionalities by translating BRD’s.
- Documented and delivered Functional Specification Document (FSD) to the project team.
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions wif business unit owners and technical team to capture business requirements and system behavior.
- Created presentations of the issues and risks inherent in as-is process for review by senior management.
- Evaluated task captured through data analysis, application walk through, business process reviews, surveys, and workshops.
- Responsible to tune ETL procedures and STAR Schemas to optimize load and query performance
- Created and applied Unified Modeling Language (UML) methodologies to design Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Sequence Diagram in Rational Rose for upstream Oil and Gas business flows.
- Conducted walkthroughs wif Development Team and facilitated UAT wif Business Stakeholders/Users.
- Interacted wif business team to identify business Entities and created Conceptual Data Models using Visio
- Worked wif developers in design/development activities in converting SSRS reports into the SQL database and manage all the electronic records in the system.
- Tracked and managed change requests using Rational Clear Quest and maintained logs for the Action Items.
- Traced and informedbusinessrequirement changes through the lifecycle of the project using Rational Requisite Pro while maintaining customer needs and maintain a Requirements Traceability Matrix(RTM).
- Managed the stakeholder expectations and facilitated clarifications between project stakeholder and technical teams throughout the duration of the project.
- Identified, escalated and resolved project issues to achieve smooth process flows.
- Performed gap analysis between current performance and desired performance