Director Of Digital Analytics Resume
- 7 years of advanced analytics experience in Retail, CPG and Media industries.
- Strong communication and analytical skills with good command over various analytical tools - -Microsoft SQL, MySQL, R, SAS, Omniture, AWS, Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Direct report management, training and coaching.
- Advanced Analytics and Insights
- Business Development
- Forecasting techniques
- Segmentation and Targeting based on consumer data.
- Multi-Channel Mix Modelling and Optimization
Director of Digital Analytics
- Regression and Market Mix model development, synthesize insights from data modelling and provide optimization techniques and analytical solutions across client engagements.
- End to End in-market campaign performance analytics.
- Execute integrated product marketing and build marketing collateral.
- Digital analytics driven product marketing to drive the business.
- Generate Benchmarks based on forecasting techniques for Planning and Finance teams.
- Generate visualization using Tableau to present findings to key stakeholders and impact decision making.
- Collaborate with the broader teams - Brand planning, Media, Search and Social team to generate solutions driven by consumer data.
- Strategic/Operational consulting with in-depth analysis for Senior Client Leadership teams in Sales, Operations and Marketing.
Team Lead-Digital Analytics
- Statistical analysis of Media Spend and Allocation, Primary and Syndicated research and business performance data.
- Brand Equity analytics, Market/Audience segmentation, Digital Display Advertising, Search, Social Media and Site Analytics.
- Work with clients to define, extract and synthesize data and share actionable insights.
- Work with business teams to impact growth based on consumer data.
- In market campaign performance analytics and provide optimization techniques.
- Create benchmarks for the planning teams, based on historic and live advertising.
- Present analytical findings to the clients using tableau visualizations.
- Managed and coached a team of 9 onshore and offshore members.
- Statistical modeling and forecasting to estimate the performance of ongoing campaigns and new initiatives.
- Setting traffic goals for all the brands within Meredith.
- Create KPIs, generate performance reports and dashboards to support Senior Leadership team with decision making
- Design and perform adhoc data analysis to answer key business questions
- Mentor, train and manage workflow of team members
Senior Marketing Analyst
- Support corporate and business level strategies by maintaining and analyzing data from internal resources.
- Assist in the development of corporate marketing strategies by performing comprehensive data analysis.
- Work with FP&A director to perform financial/costs and benefits analysis.
- Synthesize and distribute Marketing Analysis reports.
- Campaign planning by determining sales associated with each program.
- Managing and setting Place Credit Card goals for all the stores.
- Forecast and analyze daily couponing and pricing strategy for Direct Mail and Email campaigns.
- Analyze financial models built to support campaign management of credit card companies and recommend the model dat best fits the customer data
- Analyze the different customer segments and derive correlations to fine tune the segmentation
- Generate power point presentations and reports for client presentations
- Desk research to understand the future trends in financial industry and recommend an analysis plan dat would help predict the impact of digital/technology advancements on different categories of consumer financial institutions
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes