Director Of Operations Resume
- A results oriented and dedicated leader in Business & Information Technology
- A highly motivated and results driven Director level IT leader with diverse expertise in operations, strategy, program and project management, process improvement, and talent acquisition with a demonstrated record of exceeding expectations.
- Strong leadership capabilities with the ability to work at all levels of an organization including executive management.
- Experienced developing and executing IT organizational and architectural strategies.
- Able to effectively direct others to resolve business challenges that affect multiple functions or disciplines.
- Excellent problem solving skills, analytical thinking, and focus on solution oriented results.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills demonstrated through success leading large and complex organizations and initiatives.
- Recognized project management skills that consistently deliver complex projects on time and within budget.
- An effective change agent able to design, develop and implement innovative ideas that drive significant process improvements in a broad range of technologies.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
IT OPERATIONS: Demonstrated expertise executing strategy, managing cross functional teams, optimizing processes and driving change. Practiced ability to define vision, align resources and effectively communicate. Committed to building strong relationships and improving client satisfaction.
IT PROGRAM MANAGEMENT: PMP with a solid background managing all phases of infrastructure, operations and web & mobile application development. Specific training in ITIL v3, situational leadership and conflict & risk management.
WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT: Strong technical skills in HTML, CSS, Coldfusion, jQuery and SQL query & database design along with general IT hardware, software and networking knowledge.
TALENT ACQUISITION: Effective networker that builds lasting relationships with both clients and candidates. Broad technology skills utilized to identify and recruit top IT & engineering resources.
Director of Operations
Confidential, Savage, MN
- Led the operations for an organization that specializes in placing Engineering, IT and Finance professionals in both contract and direct placements in the Confidential and nationally.
- Utilized broad technology skills and experience to develop and implement many process improvements to streamline the recruiting process and enhance visibility.
- Developed a network of clients and candidates.
- Standardized the recruiting process data definitions and process flow to enable consistency.
- Created real time reporting of the current recruiting process pipeline to provide accurate status.
- Redesigned the company website to in corporate a modern standards based design incorporating CSS, jQuery and Coldfusion and automated open job listings.
- Implemented an online job application process that features automated source tracking, resume saving and internal CRM submission & tracking.
- Created automated XML feeds of open jobs that are successfully imported into major job boards such as Indeed, The Ladders, US Jobs, Simply Hired and Zip Recruiter.
- Designed automated online job application metrics reporting to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Solicited new clients including one major international company.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN .
Director of DES IT Business Operations
- Led the Business Operations group for Data & eBiz (database & middleware) Services with 12 direct reports.
- This group was responsible for managing work in - take, queue and resource management, operations control reporting (status and metrics), automation, compliance, budgeting, licensing and business unit relationship management for the entire department.
- Created and implemented a streamlined, automated work intake process across the department that reduced ticket average-time-to-close by 160% while volume increased over 70% during the same timeframe.
- Presented Data Driven Decisions to UHG IT executive leadership showcasing our group’s comprehensive real time metrics reporting dashboards comprising over 17 distinct data sources. This data enabled us to drive operational transparency in support of our day-to-day operations and significantly improve our operations delivery.
Database Services Queue Manager
Confidential, Plymouth, MN
- Responsible for all managed service database capacity across the enterprise.
- Ensured that available capacity existed to satisfy forecasted demand for each platform (DB2, Oracle & SQL Server) in multiple data centers & zones by maintaining an efficient and flexible supply chain.
- Analyzed, acquired, configured and deployed managed service capacity ahead of demand on an ongoing basis.
- Managed the implementation of new managed services.
- Capacity availability consistently exceeded 99% while demand increased over 215% across all platforms.
- Chargeback revenue surpassed $100M annually.
IT Project Management Consultant
Confidential, Natick, MA
- Provided contract based IT project management consultation for an enterprise wide Project Office implementation during a critical transition time frame.
- Worked nationally with various teams to plan & implement enhancement services as well as provided ongoing technical and operational support.
IT Project Manager
Confidential, Wayzata, MN
- Managed multiple cross functional teams & technical projects.
- Demonstrated skills in interviewing business and technical leaders to gather and clarify business requirements.
- Developed innovative technical solutions to R&D environment challenges and oversaw the identification and implementation of many business process improvements.
- Authored detailed project/deployment plans and schedules.
- Consistently exceeded customer expectations.
Confidential, Wayzata, MN
- Developed technical skills and competencies in PC & server hardware, multiple Confidential ® operating systems, network administration, web & database technologies and general software support.
- Learned how to operate and succeed in a large corporate environment.
- Refined my ability to understand, appreciate and collaborate with diverse individuals to achieve a common goal.
- Gained insight into future development needs that would be required for upcoming challenges and responsibilities.
Confidential, Edina, MN
- Introduced to corporate culture and methods of operation.
- Discovered technical areas of interest and began to acquire new skill sets and areas of expertise.
- Redesigned the Confidential accounting website.
- Participated in the Y2K readiness program with no significant issues due to the date rollover.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes