- Over 8 years of IT experience in Salesforce.com CRM platform, involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) including Business analysis, requirement gathering, design, developer, enhancements, testing, deployment and maintenance of standalone object - oriented enterprise applications.
- Expertise in creating project documents like BRD, FRD, SRS, Test Plan, Test case, UAT Document etc.
- Extensive knowledge in creating various UML diagram like Use case diagram, Activity Diagram and Sequence Diagram.
- Coordinated the efforts of developers, System Architects and QA Analysts.
- Experienced in Coordinating User Integrating Acceptance (UAT) and System Integrating where End users validate that the system performs in an expected way.
- Strong exposure and understanding of Business Strategy, Planning Implementation and Configuration, Release Management of Salesforce.com CRM.
- Experience in Force.com Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual force, Batch Apex, Integration, REST, SOAP based Web Services, Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL, Sales force App Exchange and JAVA.
- Good knowledge on Object-oriented programming.
- Extensive experience in customization, configuration, Integration, Eclipse IDE, Apex, Visual Force and integration tools like Apex Data Loader.
- Experience in creating BRD (Business Requirement Document) and NFR’s (Non- Functional Requirements)
- In-depthunderstandingofCRMbusinessprocessesthatincludeForecasting,Campaign Management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management and merging management.
- Good Knowledge on Service Now and Single sign-on (SSO/SAML)
- Extensive experience in creating Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Record Type, and Assignment Rules, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Reports, Dashboards, Outbound messaging, and Approval Workflow.
- Proficient in designing of Custom objects, Custom components, Custom fields, Role based Page Layouts, Custom Tabs, App Exchange Package &Custom Application, Sandbox Data Loading and for implementing web services in the application for access to data from different users.
- Strong exposure to security and sharing rules implementation at object, field and record level for different users at various levels of organization.
- Experience in using the Force.com Explorer to browse data model schema, Custom objects, fields, build and test SOQL queries.
- Extensive knowledge in developing stored procedures, functions, Views and Triggers, Complex queries using SQL Server and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Good experience with Lightning technology with Salesforce users across every device such as mobile and table
- Extend or build new apps with the Lightning app builder (salesforce1) and lightning components
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse,Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in, Force.com ExplorerForce.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel connectorForce.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production) QTP and Sandbox Testing
Languages: Java, C#, .NET, HTML, Apex
Databases: Force.com DB MYSQL, MYSQL, IBM DB2 for LUW (Linux Unix and Windows), Oracle 9i/10gH
Platforms: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 Linux and Unix
Confidential, College Park, Maryland
- Worked with the Functional Analysts in tailoring solutions that meets business needs using an agile/iterative development process.
- Implemented solutions through a combination of Salesforce configuration and custom development on the Force.com platform.
- Worked on Salesforce support, Security, Network and Infrastructure teams to resolve critical issues.
- Performed release migration tasks (change sets, configuration, data load etc.) and environment setup/management.
- Created and maintained the email templates to be used in the Workflows, Auto Assignment Rules and Auto Response Rules related to Lead Management module in Sales Cloud.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and Field level security to hide critical information and provided access to certain apps.
- Created custom Dashboards for Community managers and Recruiters home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Created trigger to send outbound messages to TIBCO environment on Attachment Object.
- Worked on Process Builder in syncing Contacts to Users.
- Created Visual force Pages for Custom Login and Configuration of Communities.
- Led Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation; designed email automation journeys and segmentation
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing. Deployment activities using ANT script on several sandboxes.
- Developed Salesforce Lightening applications using Lightening components, Controllers and Events and used custom CSS in the components.
- Worked on configuration of knowledge articles and news.
- Experience in SFDC Integration using Web Service and Apex Programming, Salesforce.com.
Environment: Salesforce CRM, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Web Services, SOAP, Workflow & Approvals, Process Builder, Web Services, Eclipse IDE Plug-in
Confidential - Washington DC
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, Sharing rules and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation as per application requirements.
- Developed Salesforce.com workflow rules for updating some fields when the user reaches a step in the approval process.
- Administered Salesforce.com applications and migrated code/data from different environments.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visual force pages to develop custom business logic.
- Developed Assignment rules, Escalation rules to enable proper routing of cases to the case team members.
- Involved in API/Web Service design and developing technical specifications for the Salesforce (SFDC) application.
- Hands on experience with sales cloud and service cloud.
- Experience on marketing cloud connect for integration purposes.
- Implemented marketing cloud on campaign object in order to promote sales of entire organization.
- Developed Salesforce Lightening applications using Lightening Components, Controllers and Events and used customer CSS in the components
- Involved in project technical design plan, conversions, Mapping, configuration of portions of the SFDC application.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Build reusable components, and customized Salesforce1 mobile app using Lightning component framework.
- Used Lightning process builder for visualizing and creating automated business processes.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager's home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual force (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), Data Loader, Apex Triggers, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Involved in business and technical grooming sessions and provided solutions for various stories.
- Implemented Salesforce best practices while writing Apex Triggers, Apex Controller classes, Utility classes with consideration of Governor Limits.
- Written apex triggers on Standard and Custom objects to perform various customizations based on the stories provided by different business groups.
- Written apex batch classes to process large data updates, queried large datasets and exported to excel.
- Developed apex SOAP and REST web service classes for external customers to consume Salesforce data.
- Worked on Service Cloud and Sales Cloud implementations in two different projects.
- Used Relationship, Aggregate queries using SOQL, SOSL to query and search records from Salesforce platform database.
- Developed custom Visual force components and implemented components at different visual force pages.
- Worked on customization of Salesforce standard objects - Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Campaign, Lead, Cases, Knowledge and Articles.
- Created custom relationships on the objects using Lookup, Master-Detail relationships and created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationships.
- Performed admin tasks for customizing Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets, Network filtering, Single Sign-On, Sharing Rules.
- Worked on customizing Salesforce OOTB features - Creating Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Record Types, Page layout assignment based on Record Type, Custom links.
- Implemented custom business logic using Salesforce declaratives - Validation rules, Formula Fields, Process builder, Workflow rules and Approval Process.
- Created Custom Report Types, Report, Dashboard folders and enabled folder permissions to various roles in the organization.
- Setup normal and exceptional case testing with Selenium IDE script automation.
- Having good experience in using tools like JIRA, Rally.
- Used Force.com Ant based migration tool, Change Sets for deploying components from sandbox to other sandbox and production instances.
- Followed Agile Methodology and worked in Sprint concept to complete development of projects.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Data Loader, Apex Pages, Visual force, Eclipse IDE, SOQL, SOSL, Integration, Apttus CPQ, Sales & service & CRM cloud, Sand box, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Informatica
- Described organization hierarchy and built profiles, roles accordingly in Salesforce; managed on visibility and security settings around them as required by the business.
- Organized Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was committed in doing the mail merge for various standard and custom objects.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Case Management, Accounts, Contacts, Content, Reports and Workspaces.
- Organize and facilitate team meetings and activities including planning, architecture reviews, risk assessment, code reviews, demos, retrospectives, root cause analysis, and training.
- Develop comprehensive data analysis models to forecast inventories to ensure more efficient and effective management of resources
- Using Master-Detail relationship, Lookup relationship, Lookup filters, Roll-Up Summary in lookup relationships.
- Deploying Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API.
- Working with Organization Wide Defaults, Role Hierarchies, Sharing Rules and Manual Sharing to implement Record-based sharing.
- Creating Web Services for handling requests and API and SaaS based applications using REST or SOAP-based web services (SOA)
- Packaging and Deploying customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Eclipse and Change Sets.
- Work with the business units to meet quality goals in a professional, customer-service oriented manner
- Train, coach, and mentor other Business Analyst to ensure timely productivity
- Managed Auto response rules if customers approached beyond the business hours.
- Toiled on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers and Page Layouts.
- Creating Web Services for handling requests and API and SaaS based applications using REST or SOAP-based web services (SOA)
- Working extensively with the QA team for designing Test Plan and Test Cases for the User Acceptance testing (UAT).
ENVIRONMENT: Salesforce Tools Salesforce Technologies SOQL, SOSL, Triggers, Data Loader, Workflows & Approvals, Page Layouts, Security & Sharing Rules, Reports & Dashboards, SQL, MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Share Point, MS Project
Salesforce Developer/Business Analyst
- Company implemented the Salesforce CRM application for customer relationship management, sales management, Sales-Lead, Opportunity and Product distribution management.
- Online Salesforce application was developed to leverage some key business functionalities of the legacy application and provide customized solutions to the project management team. This online product developed in Salesforce also offers the feature of generating reports of particular project for the managers.
- Worked on various salesforce.com Standard objects, Custom Objects, Triggers, Classes, Pages, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed for the Force.com platform using the combination of FMT and Ant build scripts to automate fetching from Git branches and deploy to target environments
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller &Extension Classes to support Visual Force pages development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various Functional needs in the application.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Used SOQL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
ENVIRONMENT: Salesforce, Visual force, Ajax, Data Loader, HTML, Visio, MS Office, Sandbox data loading.
Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst
- Provided multi role support (Salesforce Administrator, QA Analyst, Business Analyst) for projects.
- Performed QA for production and DEV systems.
- Provided on site client training, documentation and data setup.
- Maintained Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning permission.
- Deployed Custom objects, tabs, Components, validation rules, Page layouts based on the needs and requirements of the application.
- Interacted with various business user groups to gather the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Served as help desk for daily troubleshooting and user assistance.
- Perform testing, implementation, documentation and updating as it relates to Salesforce.com application.
- Implemented & maintained reports and dashboards.
- Created E-Mail Templates.
ENVIRONMENT: Salesforce Technologies SOQL, SOSL, Triggers, Data Loader, Workflows & Approvals, Page Layouts, Security & Sharing Rules, Reports & Dashboards, SQL, MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Share Point, MS Project
- Involved in interactions with Subject Matter Expert (SME's), Project Manager, Developers, and the end-users in multiple JAD sessions for identifying requirements for improving the current loan process.
- Worked extensively with the users and with various levels of management to gather business requirements.
- Demonstrated excellent technical writing skills by developing Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional Specification Document (FSD)
- Used SDLC methodology for business requirements, business process design.
- Designed Use Cases and worked on activity and sequence diagrams to analyze requirements.
- Maintained and monitored project progress and status through MS Project.
- Created requirements analysis and facilitated design phase artifacts using MS Visio.
- Used SQL to analyze and validate business requirements.
- Assisted the Project Management in setting realistic project expectations and in evaluating
- The impact of changes on the organization and plans accordingly.
- Developed test scenarios and implemented test plan and implemented the same in the production support environment.
- Participated in bug review meetings.
Environment: SDLC, Agile, Scrum, SQL, MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Share Point, MS Project