Strategic Project/Program Manager with over 15 years cross - functional experience leading companies during times of change. Skilled in guiding teams through end-to end design and implementation of large-scale, enterprise-wide technology and business initiatives. More than 12 years Health Care Administration experience. End-to-end selection, design, and implementation of innovative solutions including: cloud-based wellness programs, human capital organization design; strategic initiatives; and Learning & Development programs. Additional expertise in Organizational Design & Development, and Change Management.
Strategic Design & Implementation
Human Capital Program Management
Learning & Development
Process Engineering & Improvement
Cloud - based Product Implementation
Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Confidential, Louisville, Kentucky
- Collaborate with organizations to increase results by improving communication, documenting processes, and formalizing organizational structure during times of growth or changes in leadership.
- Leadership Development: Designed and implemented a career growth and development program to assist internal staff to transition during program expansion. Program resulted in 100% employee retention.
- Cultural Transformation and Change Management: Consult with companies to assist employees during times of organizational growth or change in leadership.
- Process Engineer and Improvement: Provide staff members with strategies to create reliable and repeatable process documentation and process improvement.
Program Manager/Strategic consultant
Confidential, Louisville, Kentucky
- Partnered with senior leaders and business leaders to solve complex cross-functional challenges and implement change strategies while transferring knowledge, skills, and tools.
- Designed, developed, and supported a framework of human capital policies, programs, practices, and learning & development programs to support a national health care provider engagement organization.
- Principal designer and project implementation lead content and coordination of training, process adoption and change management during organizational restructure and departmental alignment impacting 4,000+ associates.
- Implemented process improvements mitigating $400 million annual recoupment costs. Subject matter expert for Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial, and Pharmacy education initiatives to improve health care provider engagement Medicare Stars ratings, risk adjustment scores, value-based care arrangements, and evidence-based medicine.
- Program Management: Designed, implemented and supported human capital programs to drive corporate initiatives and support market level operations for Medicare Provider Engagement organization increasing value-based care quality metrics by an average of 120% and driving CMS Medicare 5 Star ratings. Led the delivery of organizational development solutions and services (processes, tools, and resources) to business leaders to include: Strategic Planning, Leadership & Team Effectiveness, Learning & Development, Culture Management, Organizational Design, Business Performance & Organizational Diagnostics, Capability Planning, etc. Ensured Organizational Development efforts are aligned with business strategies and desired business results.
- Project Management: End-to-end management of projects through all phases of the project life-cycle to include: planning, evaluations, selection, gap analysis, design construction, and implementation of internal and third-party systems to include: SharePoint site design/development, transition to Cornerstone LMS, Datalink CareBook implementation, CRSM design and adoption, and pilot or program expansion initiatives.
- Program Expansion: Adapted program model to expand to Pharmacy, Medicaid and Commercial lines of business and vendor expansion resulting in $170 million annual costs spend reduction.
- Process Improvement: Developed and implemented process improvement strategy which resulted in an increased synergy between business teams and mitigated $400 million in recoupment expenditures.
- Strategy & Operations: Developed and executed strategy for organization development and change management by providing expertise and process knowledge to positively impact organizational strategy, structure, talent, capabilities, culture, process, and operations. Assessed and diagnosed organizational dynamics including culture to generate evidence-based insight into the root causes of business, organizational, and operational issues, and provide recommendations.
- Change Management: Led the delivery of change management solutions in support of high impact, strategically-aligned transformational initiatives to maximize employee adoption and minimize resistance. Developed change management plans and identified people-related risks and mitigation strategies to drive alignment and commitment to specific business practice, process and technology opportunities. Drove stakeholder management, communication planning and execution across transformational projects. Worked with leaders to develop their capabilities in effectively leading change among and with their employees.
- Partnership & Development: Partnered closely with Business Teams to build trust and collaborate with their teams across the enterprise to transfer organizational development/change knowledge and skills. Built the organizational design capability within regional teams through the development of tools, training and application of knowledge. Supported business leaders by providing them with the knowledge and tools they needed to lead organizational change efforts. Served as a strategic business thought partner to both business leaders and senior leadership.
Confidential, Louisville, Kentucky
- Led cross-functional teams to prioritize and implement lagging projects.
- Waterfall and Agile project management experience in IT implementation and Business initiatives.
- Negotiated development and implementation plans. Identified and resolved resource constraints and maintained budgets.
- Project Management: Planned, executed and managed business and IT solutions through project lifecycle, implementation, and transition to Business Owner. Oversight of cross-functional teams including internal business partners, external vendors and offshore contractors, and budgets exceeding $3 million annually.
- Information Technology: Delivered two Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems—full project management responsibilities involving analysis, design, deployment, testing, training and overall management (managed 35 contractors).
- Wellness Programs: Successfully launched Confidential Vitality/Go365 Program—managed all facets of project lifecycle development for data mall of employee wellness program.
- Implementation Strategy: Developed and defined business needs, strategy, and implementation of enterprise projects.
- Vendor Management: Served as linchpin and point of contact between internal business partners and vended solutions to ensure accurate project implementation and system interface.
- Leadership and Communication: Lead negotiations to mitigate impact of deliverables. Reported weekly project and budget updates to senior level and executive leadership teams.
- Mentor: Subject Matter Expert to new and existing Project Managers regarding organizational standards, best practice, methodology, and systems.