- Certified Salesforce consultant with relevant experience as Salesforce.com Administrator/ Business Analyst/Implementation lead and also perform the role of architect/project manager .
- Over Eight years of hands - on experience with the Salesforce platform (Sales and Service Cloud, Salesforce declarative customization and Salesforce custom development leveraging Apex and Visual Force).
- Proven ability to improve business performance by process optimization and implementation of Salesforce solutions.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce architecture, design patterns and development best practices.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce related tools (Apex Data Loader Scripting, Informatica ETL, Git, Jenkins, Ant, Eclipse) and Salesforce third party apps (Conga Merge, Docusign for Salesforce and Email Marketing tool).
- Managed and delivered full lifecycle implementations from inception to roll-out. Significant experience with different software development - and project management methodologies (Scrum,Agile & Waterfall).
- Proficient in designing the application using Force.com platform for various business process which involved heavy customization after utilizing standard Salesforce.com features in best possible way. Able to effectively interface with high-level executives, end users and IT teams.
- Managing a full lifecycle of Salesforce.com implementation
- Leading and mentoring the development team to deliver on promised deadline
- Excellent oral and written communication skill to support project discussions and design documents
- Proactively engage in customer interaction and guiding them towards best possible solution
Skills: Force.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Force.com IDE, Force.com Explorer, Apex Explorer, MS Office Tools. Knowledge Social Media, RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, MS Access), Visual Basic, Java.
Salesforce.com Consultant (Sales and Service cloud Implementation)
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- Manage a team ofSalesforce.com Administrator and developers for a wide range of Salesforce.com projects. Directly responsible for managing the full implementations ofSalesforce through the System Development Life Cycle using an agile approach to ensure customer success
- Work closely with clients to understand their business needs, maps those needs to Salesforce capabilities, develops configuration plans, and ultimately deploys the functionality in partnership with other technical resources. His ability to derive, document and take action on complex business requirements from folks with all levels of technology makes him an asset on any project team.
- Performed an architectural audit on the custom application; identified and prioritized risks and problems related to performance, stability and security.
- Designed, implemented and supported Salesforce.com Sales- and Service Cloud at WGU.
- Responsible for Implement Application Level Security for WGU. Additional projects spanned standard CRM enhancements to Custom Force.com Applications built to expand our clients' use of theirSalesforce.com system. Accountable to clients for all project deliverables, Planning and Training.
Lead Salesforce.com Consultant
Confidential, Northbrook, IL, RI and TX
- Salesforce.com consultant with extensive expertise in solution delivery, best practices, and day to day application operations for small to large implementations.
- Salesforce.com Configuration and Design of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Force.com solutions, with an emphasis on Service Cloud solutions
- Translating the Customer’s requirements and using best practices, crafting a solution with salesforce.com that will support their processes, without unneeded custom development
- Salesforce.com Analyst working on the salesforce.com platform responsible for turning business requirements into detailed functional requirements and working with the development team to design and deliver a solution that meets the business need.
- Effectively managing day to day issues on salesforce thereby improving the efficiency of team and project considerably.
- Collaborating with project team and stakeholders to deliver flawless functionality, improved quality ensuring high user adoption.
- Customization, configuration, applications, custom objects, custom fields, standard fields, record types, page layouts, formulas, workflow rules, data validation rules, custom report types, email alerts and templates, etc.
- Analysis and documentation of existing business processes; recommend process improvements
- Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
- Experience in Setup, Configuration, Customization and Support of Salesforce.com CRM and related applications.
- Hands on experience in implementing Security and Sharing Rules at object, field and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Collaborate with business team to understand and design their sales process.
- Initiate development by mentoring development team on technical approach
- Plan and deploy the development items in timely manner along with necessary supporting documents.
- Meet with the Stake holders to identify the requirements and propose a working design to implement in Salesforce.com
- Played a key role in terms of setting the process and expectations, and made sure they are met from all quarters in timely manner and also involve in development meetings to discuss the technical details of the Design.
- Coordinated with offshore technical team members at different locations
- Make sure the Triggers and Classes are within the governor limits and has maximum test coverage to push the changes to production.
- Interact with the offshore team,coordinate with development effortsand get the status update on Development items and Bug Fixing.
- Provide Post Production Support to ensure the users have a great experience working with the application
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Use Salesforce Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management, Approvals and Workflow.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components and Visual Force Pages.
- Developed workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic and also developed templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Tasks, Quotes / Products / Price, Console, User Set-up.
- Validation rules for data accuracy.
- Workflow and field updates for automation processes.
- Console view.
- Import data from Solomon and CSV files (leads)
- Set-up forecast, Opportunities / Quotes, Quotes/Products/Price/Price book
- Report/Dashboard for Each Sales Representative
- Report/Dashboard for each Group Manager
- Company Wide Dashboard
Salesforce.com Administrator/Implementation Consultant
- Company Set-up/User Set-up, Accounts, Opportunities, Products/ Price, Forecasts & Quotas, Reports and Dashboard, iHance setup for email tracking.
- Validation Rules on all objects
- Custom Reports for each Sales Rep. user
- Custom dashboard for each Sales Rep. user
- Data Import & Mapping from Great Plains ERP (CSV files upload and interface)
- Import Leads one CSV file with more than 10,000 records
- Import Accounts/Contacts one CSV file with more than 20,000 records
- Import Last year's opportunities (2011) one CSV with 30,000 records or less
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com, Apex Language, Visual force Pages, Component & Controllers, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Informatica Cloud.