- Around 3 yearsof experience inSalesforce.comCRM platform usingVisual force, Apex classeswith substantial experience in Salesforce.com Administration, operational analytics, project management, and quality assurance with emphasis on process improvement.
- Experience in scope, design, testing, training, deployment and follow up on a multitude of strategic projects within Salesforce.com as the Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator.
- 7 yearsof professional experience as a developer, with3 yearsof experience inSalesforce CRM as Developer/Admin.
- Possess knowledge of CRM processes likeSales, Marketing, Customer ServiceandCustomer Support, Business processesand recommended solutions to improve their processes using salesforce.com.
- Experience in SFDC development usingApex classes and Triggers, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks likecreating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and actions.
- Experience in data migration usingImport wizard, Apex Data Loaderand other integration tools likeCast Iron.
- Developed SFDCCustomized Reports, Dashboards and Processesto continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages likeC++, Java, JSP, Servletsand other Java technologies.
- Having good working knowledge in querying databases such asMySQL, SOQL&SOSLqueries using Force.com Explorer.
- Excellent communication and inter - personal skills; accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Implemented and delivered projects under Agile Development Environment and Test Driven Environments with large and small Team Projects.
Force.com: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Custom Controllers, Apex triggers, Apex classes, Apex web services, Visual force Pages, Eclipse 3.4, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Analytical snapshots, Workflows and Approvals, Case management Automation, Sandbox testing.
SalesforceTools: Cast-iron, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform.
Database: MY SQL
Operating Systems: Windows 9X, 2000, Vista, Linux, Windows 7
Web: HTML, CSS, JSP, SOAP, WSDL, XML
Languages: Apex, C, C++, JAVA, JAVA Servlets, JSP.
- Developed sales and marketing apps on Salesforce.com platform using CRM Process.
- Involved inSalesforce.comApplication Setup activitiesandcustomized the appsto match the functional needs of the organization.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Designed and developedSFAbased Application onForce.com Platformin Salesforce.com environment withApexprogramming language at backend andVisual-Forcepages as user interface.
- Used Sales Force Automation(SFA)for Sales Lead Management, Account and Contact Management and Approvals and Workflow.
- Implemented the requirements onSalesforce.com platformandForce.com IDEPlug-in usingEclipse.
- Worked with varioussalesforce.comobjects likeAccounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed variousCustom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation ruleson theobjectsandtabs, ComponentsandVisual Force Pages.
- Createdpage layouts, search layoutsto organizefields, custom links, related lists,and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Createdworkflow rulesand definedrelated tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updatesto implement business logic.
- Designed, developed and deployedApex Classes, Controller ClassesandApex Triggersfor various functional needs in the application.
- Developed and configured variousReportsandReport Foldersfor different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- DevelopedCustom Objects, Custom Reportsand configured theAnalytic Snapshotsto dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Used thesandboxfor testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Involved in CRM process like Design, development, planning, testing and integration of Salesforce Cloud services, data and accounts.
- Created custom objects, triggers, validation rules to help track internal help desk cases, customize campaign budgeting and lead qualification.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods
- Created custom controllers implementing complex code for retrieval from Salesforce to Visual Force pages.
- Customized standard sales force objects like Accounts, Contacts, case management and solutions.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Used SalesForce.com Ajax Toolkit to make asynchronous calls to the SFDC data store for optimizing data retrieval speeds.
- Created an interactive UI to improve customer experience while recording the damage incurred to the property using Visualforce pages.
- Created various reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards) and setup report folders to authenticate users based on their profiles (permissions).
- Worked on Cast Iron Integration Solution which simpli ed application migration and integration.
- Used analytic snapshots for bi-weekly reports.
- Managed users, hierarchical roles, profiles, security controls and territory management.
- Createdformula fieldsandhyperlink formula fields.
Environment: APEX, Web services, SOSL, SOQL, Force.com IDE, Import Wizard, Java Script, Visual Force Pages, Workflows, Cast Iron,and Ajax.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- As a SFDC developer interacted with various business areas to gather requirements and develop data model to suit complex business needs.
- Customized standard sales force objects like products, price books, case management and solutions.
- Created custom ObjectsandFields- Leads, Marketing, Campaign, Dashboard, Sales, Accountsetc.
- Administered Salesforce.comSFA setup, which involved modifying roles and profiles, creating/modifying dashboards/reports and managing users.
- DevelopedAPEX triggers, Classes, Test methods & Visual Forcepages to implement the custom functionality.
- Createduse case scenarios, custom work flow and business logic.
- Developed a flex based custom application for data validation and check for data discrepancies.
- Configured security and organizational hierarchy for sales for Salesforce implementation.
- EvaluatedSalesforce.comsupport module for call-center and help desk application.
- ConfiguredData Loader and uploaded data in CSV files intoSalesforce, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Established deployment strategy for implementingSalesforce.comchanges.
- Responsible for encoding the password added withSecurity Token.
- Performed code review of the application to make sure the source code conforms toindustrial coding standardsand followed good programming practices.
- Enhancedthe application to bridge the gaps between the Organization's required business functionality and application's current functionality.
Environment: APEX, Web services, SOSL, SOQL, Force.com IDE, Import Wizard, Visual Force Pages, Workflows, Ajax.
- Managed the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Customized page layouts for standard and custom objects.
- Configured users, roles, permissions and profiles as per business requirement.
- Used License Management Application (LMA) for limiting the access of applications to certain number of users.
- Developed Salesforce.com workflow rules and triggers using Apex for updating Users based on Location records.
- Developed apex classes and triggers.
- Developed Custom Application for expense reporting.
- Our team installed and deployed Organizational view using Apex Triggers.
- Designed complex reports using XML.
- Developed validation and trigger code for objects and fields.
- Established deployment strategy for implementing salesforce.com changes.
- Developed a report for standard reports as per business needs
Environment: Apex, Visual force, XML, Data loader, HTML, Force.com IDE, Cast Iron.
- Contributed towards HLD and LLD phase and design documents preparation by integrating different modules.
- Built base framework, common critical reusable classes for dependent modules.
- Code development for Report module.
- Prepared test cases for modules.
- Coded Velocity and HTML for the presentation layer.
- Coordinated with the back end team for integration issues.
- Participated in code review and testing of the enhancements done.
- Handled the escalations were handled and rectified the error immediately.
- Planned for the releases, analyzed the bugs and also did the effort estimation.
- Completed the coding in estimated time and helped the QA team in completing the testing.
- Participated in Unit testing and performance testing.
- Involved in the Release Process.
- Responsible for taking back up, and code versioning-using VSS.
Environment: Oracle Forms, Reports, Java, and UNIX
- Studied the project requirement and designed the project. Created tables, views, synonyms and sequences.
- Created Database Triggers, Stored Procedure, Functions and Packages. Optimized queries using rule based & cost based approach. Created database objects like tables, views, synonyms, indexes and sequences.
- Created front-end applications using forms and reports.
- Used SQL Loader and Export, Import utilities for data loading.
- Modified existing forms, reports, and graphs as per the enhancement. Tested all the new and modified program units.
- Extensively used triggers, PL/SQL procedures, packages, functions while developing the forms and reports.
- Provided End-user training and support.