15 Years experience in Information Technology Industry in Finance Domain (Equities and Fixed income) Worked in different IT roles such Software Developer, Development Lead, Support manager and Business Analyst and project manager GARP Financial Risk Manager (FRM).
SKILL SET SUMMARY:
Technology and Language Skill: C/C++, Gloss Settlement system, Python, Java, Unix, Shell Scripts, Perl, Autosys, Excel Macros, Tandem
Database: Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle and database performance tuning
Functional Domain Expertise: Capital Markets (Fixed Income and Securities and derivatives )
BRIEF EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:
Production Support Manager
- Manage and prevent Incidents
- Providing Solutions for user queries and problems
- Work with Users to reduce operational risks
- Interact with Vendor for enhancement and bug fixes
- Lights on development in Quartz(Python) for Support tools
- Providing training of Quartz to other ASD members
- Understand business requirement and point of contact between vendor and users
- Working with regulatory and internal audit teams and Information Security teams
- Mentoring development team on accretion and amortization computation tool for Confidential India finance team.
- Development of MOTAS application. The application is written in Java and SQL server which act as framework and connect to different databases and generate the report as per the soft configuration. It is ETL layer using dynamic SQL.
- Onboard entities like DSP Mumbai, Confidential India, Confidential Hong Kong and Confidential on Gloss platforms .
- BTM /EBAR are the in house settlement systems.
- Developed application like NOOP /AGL and reconciliation in Quartz (Python) for Confidential for regulatory reporting and reconciliations.
- Developed application called WAP to compute accretion and amortization and PNL for the coupon bearding bonds, T bills
- I worked as development Lead in OTC derivative reporting and enrichment project.
- The system is gathering data from various systems to enrich the OTC derivatives trades and then feeding to downstream settlement systems. It also involves understand business requirement and provide solutions.
The key technologies used in the project: Perl, UNIX, SYSBASE and AUTOSYS, INFORMATICA
Senior Software Engineer