Seasoned IT sales professional with 10 years consultative solution - selling experience in hardware, software, and services. Extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to software and application sales. Repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in the design, re-design, and launch of leading-edge technology solutions. Expert presenter, negotiator, and businessperson able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels. Master’s in Business Administration. Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce, Available for travel 50%
IT Business Development Manager
- Successfully engaged and won a strategic account for implementation of SAP Commerce Cloud(Hybris)
- Retain and manage exiting customer portfolio totaling $8M in revenue
- Worked with existing customers to help resolve issues and ensured customer satisfaction and retention
- Coached and mentored a highly effective inside sales team to increase the conversion rate of leads to opportunities
- Worked closely with Presales and delivery teams to ensure the offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs
IT Business Development Manager
- Managed the end-to-end sales process for all qualified opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing.
- Successfully managed and retained portfolio of 8 accounts totaling $20M in services
- Used sales tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo to develop led list and penetrate into accounts
- Executed go-to-market strategy to penetrate various industries and become official IT vendor to over 200 companies
- Partnered with the product team to create two new products (CLEAR & PACT) after discovering a gap in the automotive industry
- Increased Canada revenue by 65% in less than 8 months
IT Sales Representative
- Managed global enterprise customers majorly from the Banking, Manufacturing, Retail & Pharma industries to help in their Data Management Initiatives
- Established alliance with 4 major Integration partners generating new business
- Conducted a minimum of 2-3 monthly live web-based sales s for partners in addition to face to face sales meetings and “lunch and learn” sessions each month
TECH Channel Manager - Business Analytics
- Developed and cultivated new and existing VAR & MSP partnerships, evangelizing the valueproposition.
- Managed and executed the Business Partner Enablement Summits from concept to execution independently
- Align partner sales/technical teams to Confidential teams to expand new business and share of wallet in existing accounts.
- Responsible for generating 25M in pipeline through partners and 10M in revenue in the assigned region.
- Coordination with technical team in preparing specific proposals, capability document / presentations to customer requirements.
- Identified, recruited and trained 75 new partners which compliment Confidential ’s growth strategy
- Communicated and notified partners of major events (product releases, promotions, tradeshows and other events)
- Successfully managed and deployed co-marketing services and funding
- Effectively managed partner relationship and ensured maximum Customer Satisfaction by providing timely clarification of queries
- Ensured consistent, effective and integrated on-line communications through all relevant channels i.e. websites, e-blasts, e-Newsletters, social media platforms, contests, events, SEO/SEM, mobile, and tablet execution.
- Strategized and executed marketing and engagement plan for the North America developer ecosystem. Achieved 1M downloads, generating 27% of worldwide revenue
- Designed and delivered to the worldwide sales and channel’s team on using tools for analysis of their pipeline
- Partnered with marketing team to ensure all new campaign ideas are insight driven and concepts have the right language for our target
Business Development/Campaign Planner
- Developed yearly Marketing Plan for enterprise in North America in line with business unit’s priorities and industry imperatives
- Designed demand generation campaigns and worked with local marketing teams from business units to execute those campaigns
- Tracked responses and work with sales leaders to cover key accounts
- Excelled in using Unica tool to formulate and execute campaigns
- Built relationship with C-level executives to better under the hierarchy of decision making
- Organizing conference calls, with customers and technical teams to demo Oracle products
- Worked closely with the Programs Manager and technical team to design and run campaigns
- Developed thorough knowledge of competitive products/technologies and overall know-how of the industry trends in the territory
- Up sell and cross sell through consultative selling techniques