- Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer 1 and Administrator (ADM 201) around 6 years of experience in the Salesforce.com CRM platform as Administrator/Developer and Business Analyst.
- Excellent work experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visualforce Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards, Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers, Validation Rules, Workflow Alerts & Actions, Pick Lists, Record Types, Process builder and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug - in environment for writing Business logic in Apex
- Experience in creating lookup relationships and master-detail relationships on the objects and creation of junction objects to establish connectivity among other objects.
- Hands-on experience in using New Lightning UI to bring Salesforce into the responsive UI era of web-based applications.
- Understanding and writing user stories for the implementation of SOSL, SOQL and WSDL.
- Good Experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader, Import Wizard.
- Excellent in Administrative tasks like Creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Permission Sets, Email Services, Approvals and Activities.
- Hands on experience in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also, created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Good knowledge on mobile applications like Salesforce1 and Salesforce classic.
- In-depth understanding of CRM business process that include Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management and Merging Management.
- Strong knowledge about Sales cloud, Service cloud, Community cloud & Marketing cloud configuration and customization and good understanding with Client/Server architecture.
- Involved in the Data Transformation and Data Cleansing activities while transferring the data to the external system using Informatica on Demand.
- Experience in developing UI using Visualforce pages and providing business logics using Apex.
- Hands on experience of SalesforceWeb Services API like REST, Bulk & SOAP.
- Experience with environments consisting of Object Oriented Languages like C++.
- Experience on JavaMulti-Threading, Collection, Interfaces, Synchronization, and Exception Handling.
- Experienced in Sandbox Management (Like Refreshing Sandbox, Creating New Sandbox and Migrating code from one sandbox to the other).
- Work well alone and as part of a team with excellent troubleshooting mechanisms and highly adaptable to different work environments.
- A quick learner to new concepts and ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure in coordinating multiple tasks in a work/project environment.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Email template, formula, Validation rules, apex trigger, workflow and approvals, App exchange, Eclipse, sales force.com IDE, Apex data loader, web services. Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Lightning
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com, Eclipse IDE plug-in, Force.com ExplorerForce.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel connectorForce.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production) QTP and Sandbox Testing
Data Migration Tools: Data Analysis, Data Cleansing, Data Normalization, Data Migration, Data Loader
Databases: SQL Server 2005, Oracle, MS Access, PeopleSoft
Programming Languages: Java, C#, .NET, HTML, Apex, DL/SQL
Configuration Skills: Workflow: time-dependent actions, field updates, email alerts, Field Level and Object level security, role hierarchies, sharing models, SFDC Standard Object Configuration: Campaigns, Reports, Dashboards, Formula Fields and Cross Object Formula Fields Configuration Skills, Overall User Management, Security and Sharing Model, Translation Workbench, Documentation Templates, Salesforce Lighting.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Salesforce Administrator And Developer
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization. Closely worked with other Salesforce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the needs of organization.
- Familiar with Steel Brick CPQ for subscription, billing, invoicing and can take control of sales process from Quote to Cash. Generated Revenue recognition status automatically with Steel Brick CPQ.
- Created CPQ process using Apptus CPQ and CLM AppExchange tool in Quote.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects. Also, created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Worked on Service Cloud and Sales Cloud implementations. Experience in developing and maintaining email templates within Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud.
- Experience in creating and maintaining Automations &Data Extensions and connector data transfer processes in Marketing Cloud.
- Integrated Apex with External services in JAVA using Rest API.
- Worked in developing various Apex classes, components, and Visual Force.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in environment for writing Business logic in Apex
- Involved in Developing Lightening pages using Aura, implemented lightening Controllers, Components using Lightening Design System (LDS) for Lightening Community builder.
- Worked with Salesforce Lightning connects a new feature of integrating with 3rd party applications.
- Developed Lightning apps using Lightning Components and made them with compatible with Salesforce1mobile app.
- Used Lightning process
- Builder for visualizing and creating automated business processes.
- Familiar with CTI experience and worked on many AppExchange Apps on mobile Salesforce1 Platform.
- Designed and developed Visual-Force pages based on the business requirements.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access Objects and Field values based on user inputs, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Manage all CM tools (JIRA, Jenkins, ANT, GitHub, and Visual Studio) and their usage/process ensuring traceability, repeatability, quality, and support.
- Administrated and monitored the company's SalesforceCRM application. Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and email alert.
- Being the Administrator in the organization created Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Involved in Data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com Objects and fields.
- Performed Bulk Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard, Excel Connector, Data loader, Workbench, backupify, Apex Data Loader utility and ETL tools.
- Performed Apptus CPQ related configuration for product setup, approval matrices, approval rules, process builders and flows.
- Designed a responsive website using Bootstrap contents that fit different devices including mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Developed Test cases for Unit Testing of the Mappings and was involved in the Integration Testing.
- Used Tabular, Summary and Matrix reports to create Standard reports and Custom reports.
- Troubleshooting and configuring Data Loader operations and running the Data Loader in batch mode.
- Worked on variousSalesforce objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Service Cloud, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Lookup and Maser Details Page, Security Controls, Apptus CLM, Salesforce1 Mobile, Java Script, Web Services, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Involved in Requirement gathering and development of Design Document and Technical Design Document.
- Responsible for implementing APEX (Salesforce) based RESTFUL Services for providing bi-directional integration between Salesforce (Cloud Platform) and Documentum (On-Premises Application).
- Setup the custom Approval Process with Email alerts, Field updates and Web Services integration.
- Implemented Apex Triggers, Apex REST Services and custom Apex Controllers.
- Responsible for setting up oAuth to enable external client applications to communicate with SFDC platform.
- Customized the views by using custom Visualforce pages and Standard Apex Controllers.
- Involved in developing the web based front end GUI for the fulfillment application using Bootstrap, BigQuery, JQuery, JSF (Java Server Faces).
- Experience in integrating Salesforce Marketing Cloud with web analytics tools like Web trends, Google Analytics etc.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Resolve the Cases and support the team on urgent bases, implementation and working with real-time troubleshooting.
- Responsible for implementing Apache JERSEY based RESTFUL Services for performing all system functions (Search, Retrieve Metadata and Content, Create Documents) against a Documentum Repository.
Environment: Salesforce Force.com, Service Cloud, REST API, Apex and Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Data Loader, Eclipse, Java Server Faces (JSF), Servlets, Directory Server, Documentum Composer.
Salesforce Administrator And Developer
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce Implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Worked on Agile methodologies where requirements, design, testing, deployment needs to be done as early as possible.
- Developed various interfaces, Apex classes, controller classes and apex triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com and other Platform based technologies like VisualForce, Force.com API, and WebServices.
- Experience in using Oracle, SQL Server and SQL databases and familiar with stored procedures triggers and functions using PL/SQL.
- Responsible for Testing - unit testing & integration testing using JUNIT.
- Involved in debugging and troubleshooting the bugs and resolved those issues.
- Administered and monitored the company's Salesforce CRM application.
- Managed Service Cloud components including Service Console, Partner portal, Call Center, CTI integration, Customer Portal, Live agent, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Experience in developing and maintaining email templates within Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud.
- Developed and implemented both the time dependent and time independent workflows as per the requirement.
- Manage re-architecture of Jenkins and integration with Confluence for release management and documentation assets. Re architect a Maven based system reducing build times.
- Experience in ETL Methods for integrating data feeds on Salesforce cloud
- Created profiles, roles and implemented object level, field level and record level security.
- Developed and deployed workflow rules, approval processes, email templates, and assignment rules.
- Generated reports and dashboards based on the user requirements.
- Designed and Implemented Salesforce1MobileApp for users to access real time information.
- Schedule the Apex Classes to send email alerts on daily/weekly basis.
- Perform Data Export on weekly basis for data backup.
- Provide Production Support for CRM system developed on Salesforce.com platform.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visualforce pages as user interface.
- Perform mass update to update the data in SFDC using Demand Excel spreadsheets using Apex Data Loader.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Deployments, Force.com Migration Tool, Jenkin, Translation Workbench, Sandbox, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Lightning Components, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, CTI integration and Email Services.
Jr Salesforce Administrator and Developer
- Design Requirement documents and functional document for the development team.
- Set up Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Hierarchies and Lead Queries, Assignment rules, Web-to-Lead and Auto-Response rules.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API.
- Created Dashboards and Dashboard Components and implemented multiple levels of Dashboards and scheduled Dashboard refresh.
- Used Visualforce Templates and Placeholders to encapsulate page elements to be reused across several Visualforce pages.
- Used Organization security, Network-based security and Session security to implement platform security.
- Used Tab permissions, Record type permissions and Field Level Security to implement component-based security.
- Used Tabular, Summary and Matrix reports to create Standard reports and Custom reports.
- Designed and modified Approval processes and created Approval steps which used email alerts and field updates.
- Performed analysis, troubleshooting, data testing and environmental refreshes as needed.
- Used Process Visualizer to study Approval steps.
- Used integration and development between Salesforce.com and Google App
- Created Many-to-Many relationships and created Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
Salesforce Administrator / Business Analyst
- Interacted with business operations, understand business model, involved in gathering requirements, communicated business process, translated needs into Salesforce terms, developed data model, defined objects and relations.
- Participated in Requirement Gathering Sessions &JAD Sessions.
- Reviewing the test cases provided by the QA team, and providing feedback.
- Created user Roles and Profiles and Sharing Settings.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Performed complete analysis of existing systems in organization and corresponding business process for sales and marketing.
- Developed a web-to-lead functionality to vertrue.com site which directs leads to Salesforce CRM.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Conducted GAP Analysis and enhanced business process by integration
- Worked on Agile and Scrum Methodology for Salesforce custom app implementation.
- Developed S-Controls to manage sales plan call sheets within Salesforce, capturing prep data and call activity.
Environment: Salesforce, Agile, APEX, Visual force, Web services, Force.com IDE, Integration, Triggers, Work flow rules, Validation rules, XML, WSDL, SOQL, Test classes, Deployments.