- Highly motivated and results - driven Development Expert with IT experience of eight plus years with above five years experience in SFDC CRM Platform both as Administrator and Developer and worked with Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Clouds.
- Experience in working with different software development methodologies like Agile and Waterfall model.
- Experience in Software Architectures like MVC, SOA.
- Strong Knowledge in Salesforce Administration and Customization, Data Validation, sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Development team.
- Proficient in SFDC Administrative tasks such as creating Profiles, Permission sets, Users, Page Layouts, Security and Sharing Rules, Approval Processes Confidential Object, Field, and Record Levels.
- Implemented Role Hierarchy, OWD and Sharing Rules on controlling record visibility.
- Hands on Experience in Salesforce.com configuration in creating the Custom Objects, various types of Custom fields, buttons, links, Record types, Work flow rules and Validating Rules.
- Experience in using Data Loader and other ETL tools to migrate data from Legacy systems.
- Created Custom Objects, Custom Fields and created relationship between Objects using Lookup, External Lookup and Master Detail.
- Defined Business processes, Record Types and Page Layouts.
- Created Lead Assignment Rules, Case Assignment Rules and Escalation rules.
- Created Email templates, letterheads and created Automatic Response Rules.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce configuration, data migration, system integration and experience with Visualforce (Pages, Components, Controllers) MVC (Model-View Controller) architecture and Apex (Classes, Controllers & Triggers).
- Experience in implementing Apex Classes, Bulkification, Triggers, Batch Apex, Test Classes, Visual forcepages, Web Service etc. to achieve complex business functionalities.
- Involved in Integrations to propagate Salesforce Orders to ERP system using REST Callouts and APEX Batch programs.
- Good Experience in integrating external applications in to Salesforce using Canvas Apps (Connected apps).
- Good exposure with integrating using SOAP, REST based services using callouts and Named Credentials.
- Experience in writing the SOQL and SOSL queries to work with Salesforce underlying Database.
- Good Experience in customizing Salesforce CRM for generating web-to-leads and web-to-cases.
- UtilizedForce.com REST API Web services and outbound messaging for implementing web services to integrate External systems and websites.
- Solid experience with Salesforce AppExchange Apps, configuration and user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Experience in Code Deployments from Sandbox to another Environment by Eclipse IDE, ANT Migration Tool and Change Set.
- Hands on experience in Lightning Experience and Lightning App Builder.
- Hands on experience in using the Aura frameworkand Salesforce lightning Design System (SLDS)
- Involved in creating new Lightning pages and build custom Salesforce1 Lightning apps for different business groups in the organization using Lightning App Builder.
- Built Lightning components using Aura framework with backed Apex Logic.
- Worked on global, live communications company that creates community between brands and customers.
- Integrate of Application with Salesforce.com with using SOAP, REST web services API and WebSphere Cast iron.
- Proficient in Auto Finance, Healthcare Banking and Finance and Insurance domains.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language.
- Knowledge of Apttus CPQ Configuration and in Quoting and Pricing, Order Management, and Product.
- Proficient in using UML to create Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Use case diagrams, Collaboration diagrams, Class Diagrams etc. for analysis and documenting business and system functional requirements.
- Experience with Web technologies like HTML, CSS, and WSDL.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming like C++, Java.
- Experience in working with native AJAX Frameworks and Salesforce AJAX Toolkit.
- Having good knowledge of all phases of SDLC with expertise in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, technical documentation and reporting skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Excellent Leadership and Interpersonal skills, Team player with ability to work effectively with all levels of organization and individually as well.
Salesforce.com: Salesforce.com, Apex Class, Apex Triggers, Apex Methods, Apex Web Services, Process Builder, Profiles and Permission Sets, Role Hierarchies, Sharing Rules, OWD, Validation Rules, Email Template, Visualforce Pages, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Triggers, Web service Integration, Escalation Rules, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Sandbox, Data Loader, AppExchange, Force.com IDE, Apttus CLM, Wave Analytics, Workflow and Approvals, Dashboards, Salesforce Lightning
Languages: Java, Java servlets, C, C++, C#, VB
Project Management: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office
Database: ORACLE 11i, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2008
IDE: Force.com IDE, Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
Operating Systems: Windows 7/ 8/ 10/ XP/ Vista, Windows Server, Linux
Frameworks: MVC, SOA
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
Sr. Salesforce Administrator/ Developer
- Created Custom objects to build new application functionality in the Salesforce.com.
- Created Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Developed SOQL and SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed Visualforce pages using the extension controller according to the clients' requirement.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers to implement the business logic as per the requirements.
- Developed Unit test class for Apex class and worked for improving code coverage.
- Worked with Apex Scheduler to invoke Apex classes Confidential regular intervals.
- Worked on enhancing and supporting the application.
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts that used SOAP and WSDL.
- Experience in using Force.com Web services API for implementing web services in the application for access to data from different users using REST and SOAP.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access Objects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Performed Apttus CPQ related configuration for product setup, approval matrices, approval rules, process builders and flows.
- Maintained Code Repository on GitHub.
- Involved in Salesforce WaveAnalytics Rollout. Created Wave applications by generating various Data Sets, Data Flows and working with JSON files and using SAQL.
- Implemented WaveAnalytics, created datasets, dashboards and apps for Opportunity, Accounts and Cases.
- Handled deployment to Production using Jenkins Continuous Integration.
- Familiar with Steel Brick CPQ for subscription, billing, invoicing and can take control of sales process from Quote to Cash. Generated Revenue recognition status automatically with Steel Brick CPQ.
- Created CPQ process using Apttus CPQ and CLM AppExchange tool in Quote.
- Help users with Chatter teams/Groups and follow application as well.
- Administrated and monitored the company's Salesforce CRM application. Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and email alert.
- Developed Single-Sign on Configuration across multiple sandboxes to connect with third party vendor applications with RB's applications.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Force.com IDEs.
- Worked with Salesforce.com team to make application certified.
- Solid experience with Salesforce App Exchange Apps, configuration and user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Analyzing the Scenarios for switching between salesforce classic and the Lightning Experience.
- Upgraded some applications from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience, to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Built apps visually with Lightning App Builder, Lightning Components and Lightning connect integrations across multiple connections.
- Responsible in Writing Test Plan document, Test Scripts.
- Responsible in Uploading test scripts in HP Quality Center and execute them.
- Responsible in reviewing test cases written by other QA team members.
- Used Change sets or Jenkins for deployment, once the Component merge has been done in Git and the source is ready, in to the other Salesforce instance.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, VisualForcePages, Data Loader,Lightning components, Apex Triggers, Reports& Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs,sharing rules, Email Services, Aura framework, Wave Analytics, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Jenkins, Apttus CLM.
Confidential, Hauppauge, NY
Sr Salesforce Developer/ Consultant
- Interacted with end users and business analysts for requirements gathering, analysis and provided design inputs.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed and developed the Custom objects, Approval Process, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Parsing the WSDL's and WSDL flattening to generate Apex classes, retrieval of various metadata like Object field list and properties using SOAP API.
- Optimized existing code by applying Salesforce Batch Processing and Bulk processing.
- Created custom Reports based on the requirement using Visual forcereporting tags.
- Involved in the Data Transformation and Data Cleansing activities while transferring the data to the external system using Informatics on Demand.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a salestool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the needs of the organization.
- Configured Profile-based IP address restrictions, Organization-wide IP address restrictions and Profile-based login hour restrictions.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components, which was used extensively by sales team to track leads and opportunities.
- Designed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes Auto-Response and Rules for automating business logic.
- Created a complex flow to help business create a Mass Task creation for multiple users with few clicks based on filter criteria and Converting business rules into ETL technical specifications.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager's home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Performed troubleshooting of user accounts using Login access.
- Performed Deployment between Sandboxes and Production Instances using Change Sets and ANT Migration Tool.
- Used XML Serialization concepts for saving mails as drafts.
- Used agile methodology to execute the project deliverables.
- Communicated regularly with the SFDC designated super users to support them in their role and provide information and training on new features and functionality.
- Resolved the Cases and support the team on urgent bases, implementation and working with real-time troubleshooting.
Environment: Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Visualforce, Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, XML, ETL, Microsoft Outlook, Sandbox, Service Cloud, Apex, Email Services, SOAP API
Confidential, Simi Valley, CA
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Designed, developed and deployed Custom objects consisting of validation rules with effective formula fields, Workflow Rulesif the necessary criteria are met to suit the needs ofthe application.
- Developed and Deployed Apex Classes for implementing business logic, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various DML events, to cater the functional needs of 3000 customers through the application.
- In the process of Development of Apex classes using static methods to avoid recursion of triggers, collections like set, list and map methods to store or map bulk of data and SOQL and SOSL queries to extract related data from the database.
- Good experience on development and maintenance of Sales & Service Clouds.
- Implemented DML operations of Inserting and Updating records.
- Interfacing of Walk me and Fieldtrip applications from APP Exchange.
- Experience on ETL tools Informatica, Microsoft SSIS and IBM DataStage.
- Used Developer console’s debug Log to catch Exceptions, debug apex script, execute Governor Limits and verified test coverage before deployment.
- Designed various Webpages inVisualforcefor capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic using controllers and extensions in back end, for migrating users to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Created test scenarios onSandbox environmentfor more complex business logic and used Force.com Component Deployment Wizard for migration of data.
- CreatedAdvanced Customfields like pick lists, dependent pick lists, implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissionsto manage sharing access among different users.
- Maintained language settings and advanced currency management.
- Implementedsearch, filtering, and tagging featureson page layouts to make it easier for sales to locate relevant marketing content and documents in SalesForce.com CRM Content.
- Implemented autotask creation, scoring and lead nurture programs,Sales insight interesting moments, andweb form/landing page creation.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Used Salesforce Automation(SFA)for Sales Lead Management, Account and Contact Management and Approvals and Workflow.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visualforce.
- Developed several custom reports like tabular reports, matrix reports and joined reports including data filters, groupings, and customized graphs to better assist managers and report folders to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Customized the Dashboards to track the usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Integrated theweb servicesby generating the necessary WSDL filesfor extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, MVC Architecture, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Triggers, Reports, Dashboards, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse IDE, SOAP, Sandbox, Test Classes, Web Services, AppExchange, DML
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Implementing Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings to manage access to certain fields.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, and Reports and developed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components and user Dashboards.
- Developed and configured various Dashboards,Reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Maintained the Workflows & Approvals by creating Workflow Rules, Page Layouts, Tasks, Outbound Messages, Approval Process Field Updates and Email Alerts.
- Integration of sales and marketing apps on Salesforce.com platform and also CRM Applications.
- Customizations and maintenances of sales and service clouds.
- Involved inSalesforce.com Application Setup activitiesandcustomized the appsto match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Used SOSL & SOQL queries in Force.com to query through Salesforce database.
- Worked with varioussalesforce.comobjects likeAccounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed variousCustom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation ruleson theobjectsandtabs, ComponentsandVisual Force Pages.
- Createdpage layouts, search layoutsto organizefields, custom links, related lists,and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Createdworkflow rulesand definedrelated tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updatesto implement business logic.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the objects to match the functional needs of the organization.
- CreatedCustom Objects, Custom Reportsand extracted theAnalytic Snapshotsto dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Worked with various AppExchange products.
- Used Log4J logging framework for logging messages.
- Involved in development of new command objects and enhancement of existing command objects usingServletsandCore java.
- Identified and implemented the user actions (Struts Action Classes) and forms (Struts Forms Classes) as a part of Struts framework. UsedStruts-Tilestag libraries as reusable components forJSP’sand developed user views using custom tags from JSP’s and data validation usingStruts Tag librariesfor easy reusability and expandability of project.
- Configured the user actions (Struts Actions) usingXML. The controller usesXMLmappings inStrutsto map the request to the server side functionality.
- Implemented design and development ofTracking user activitiesandTransaction Activitieson various web applications.
- Bypassingthelogin informationfrom one application to another.
- Design and development of Vendor portal application, to keeptrackofshipping informationfor theordersrequested.
- Experience in programming with SQL, PL/SQL.
- Worked on enhancements of theFile Processorsfor sending orders to drop andupdating ordersfrom drop shippers for the orders shipment status Released/Scheduled based on requirements (DAK services)