- She has many years of consulting experience in multiple organizations from different industries varying from Health Sector to Confidential to Global Consulting Companies.
- She has experience working closely with the clients supporting & configuring their HR Systems, building/configuring and testing their interfaces Since joining our team, she has been working with various clients like Technology & Media, Global NGO as an Techno - Functional consultant and onsite support lead.
- She is certified in both Workday HCM and Workday Integrations and experienced in both Functional and Technical roles.
- She has proven track record and has demonstrated many successes within the areas of designing, developing, configuring, testing, documenting status reports and implementing tenants.
Confidential - Boston, MA
Sr. Workday Consultant
- Worked with developers to track and complete integrations for project harmony.
- Reviewed, tracked and documented all design documents for the global integrations for Asia, Europe and Americas.
- Created trackers and provided daily status of Design, DUT and SIT updates to technical team.
- Communicated with multiple vendors to gather new PGP and SHA Keys and consolidated them.
- Maintained open action items log, tracked the status and worked towards closing all the open items.
- Gathered cost estimates and worked with PMO team to build WBS and project plan for project ICM.
- Worked on 2 individual BAU's and communicated with the vendors for current state processes and initial requirements.
- Responsible for housing all documents related to project harmony, ICM in secured sharepoint.
Workday Onsite Test Lead
- Created test plan, test scenarios and test cases for unit testing, system testing and end to end testing
- Lead scrum meetings for testing team and provided reports to client on daily bases.
- Conducted training sessions for offshore team in HCM, Time and Absence modules.
- Worked with automation team to develop automation scripts.
- Documented all test material in a secured sharepoint and generated weekly reports to business.
- Participated in all scrum related activities to complete assigned user stories.
- Worked with developers and vendors to perform unit testing and system testng the upgraded features.
Workday Senior Consultant
- Worked closely with Architect team and created current state/future state processes.
- Participated in all client meetings and advised best solutions/practices throughout the implementation.
- Worked with data gathering team, populated templates and loaded data into multiple Workday tenants
- Prepared the team for transition to AMS Support. Participated in all KT sessions and reviewed KT documents.
- Lead client side testing and successfully completed all testing phases (functional testing, User Acceptance testing, parallel testing, and end to end system testing).
- Worked closely with change management team and provided training sessions for HR onsite and offshore teams.
- Developed reports and dashboards for HCM and Compensation modules. Also helped the client prioritize the reports for different waves.
- Worked as a liaison between Implementation Partner, client, testing team, change management team and different vendors.
- Performed other duties as required
- Served as Senior Consultant for Payroll Transformation initiative, responsible for collaborating with the business to understand their current Payroll System processes and identify areas for process improvement and efficiencies
- Worked as Liason between Client, Implementation partner and offshore payroll processing team to bridge the gaps and helped for a smooth transition to Workday Payroll system.
- Trained and guided offshore team for Payroll testing and processing.
- Involved in Conversion activities which involves working on Gold Workbooks, Data validation work, loading of all setup data in the tenant & data accuracy in the tenant.
- Performed user acceptance testing and parallel testing for Payroll, HCM, Time Tracking.
- Performed all close out activities in ADP Time and payroll systems and successfully moved them to Workday system.
- Developed reports for Payroll team, Time Tracking team and training material for client.
Workday Onsite Lead
- Worked closely with client and functional leads to ensure timely solutions and deliverables are of the highest quality to ensure client satisfaction.
- Developed tools and solutions to provide guidance on change management for worldwide HR staff to encourage increased usage of Workday for all global employees
- Understand the need of the HR/Business needs and responsible for resolving escalated tickets.
- Enhancements for Compensation and Absence modules.
- Worked on assigning security groups as per client needs.
- Worked on functional tickets on Core HR, Compensation and EIB loads.
- Generate and report weekly status of the tickets to the Client
Workday Business Analyst
- Gathered business requirements and worked collaboratively with client and implementation team.
- Developed testing plan and tracked the status for completion. Escalated major risks to client and development team.
- Assigned, tracked issues and enhancement to resources.
- Task allocation and collaborating with onsite team for smooth running of onshore and offshore mode.
- Responsible for all integrations, reports and document delivery to client. Worked with developers for timely delivery.
- Leading the daily and weekly status meeting with global team and raise all issues for resolution.
Workday Integration Consultant
- Created design documents, Integration mapping documents, Configured cloned integrations into new tenant, and walked through the build with leads.
- Generated test cases and test scenarios for integration testing
- Performed end to end and unit testing for integrations.
- Coordinated with offshore as well as Business counter parts in integration testing lifecycles.
Workday Techno Functional Consultant
- Tailored and configured Integrations, Reports and Workday-delivered business processes to align with internal organization standards, while continuously analyzing ways to improve current designs.
- Analyzed and gathered requirements to support cross functional areas compensation, HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Finance and Student Modules.
- Responsible for Unit, system, functional testing for each upgrade and testing file delivery between vendors.
- Maintained the integrity of data in human resource information system by establishing and documenting standard processes and resolving errors using root cause analysis
- Responsible for configuring integrations i.e. updating, business process/workflow, security, etc. as required by business requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining Central Desktop internal ticketing system, configuring and upgrading it.
- Responsible for testing integrations, functional testing for each upgrade and testing file delivery between vendors.
- Responsible for preparation of Test strategies and Test Plans, Summary reports for the Client as well as for company internal reports.
- Create dashboards and report templates by using Workday tools.
- Serves as the go-to person and subject matter expert (SME) for Operations, Testing, HR Reporting and Data needs.
- Provided project support in implementation and testing of Workday HR, Payroll, Benefits and continuous application enhancement to support the business Cloud Connects, EIBs, Reports.
- Developed testing strategies and verification scenarios along with project Scope and Requirements documents
- Configured Workday Outbound/Inbound Integrations with different application interfaces according to the requirements. Managing Data conversions, HR and Compensation related Custom Reports, Security Management, Business Process configuration.
- Coordinated with client on a variety of data integrity issues to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe
- Managed Custom Reports, Security Management, Business Process configurations and configuring the application according to customer requirements and developing system interface.
- Participated in planning and testing activities including Resource Planning, Test Development, Test Execution, Test Review, Defect Triage and Test Reporting
- Worked on end to end testing of all Integrations and system testing for all HCM Modules.
- Experience using quality testing tool ALM (QC) for scripts and status tracking.
- Responsible for Resource Planning and Effort Estimations for Functional and Regression Testing
- Developed testing strategies and verification scenarios along with project Scope and Requirements documents.
- Facilitated and coordinated Quality Review meetings
- Submitted Weekly Status Reports, Monthly reports, Quality Metrics.
- Generated PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and created tables, views, stored procedures, triggers, queries in the application using SQL Developer.
- Created indexes on the tables for faster retrieval of the data to enhance database performance.
- Performed SQL and PL/SQL tuning and application tuning using various tools like EXPLAIN PLAN and SQL*TRACE.
- Supported AdvancePL/SQL using Cursor, REF Cursor.
- Created database objects like tables, views, materialized views, procedures and packages using oracle tools like Toad and SQL* plus.
- Used advanced features of PL/SQL like Records, Tables, Object types and Dynamic SQL.
- Used Informatica Power Center for Extraction, Loading and Transformation (ETL) of data in the data warehouse.
- Created mappings in Power Center Designer using Aggregate, Expression, Filter, and Sequence Generator, Update Strategy, SQL, Union, Lookup, Joiner, Unconnected lookup transformations.
- Involved in Debugging and Troubleshooting Informatica mappings.
- Working on the changes in the Informatica Mappings and testing them for Analyze and Fix gaps in Daily Jobs
- Participating in the continuous enhancements and fixing of production problems.
- Analyzed Functional Requirements and Specifications identified the testable things in an application.
- Performed Test Estimation, Test Planning, Implementation and Monitoring Quality Assurance activities in the project.
- Work on entrance and exit (acceptance criteria) to establish test readiness.
- Developed Traceability matrix, mapping Test cases to the Requirements.
- Involved in writing the manual test cases.
- Involved in the development of test cases, scenarios and execution.
- Involved in setting test strategy, maintaining a test environment and creating testing standards.
- Involved in Back End testing using SQL Queries on Oracle Database.
- Reviewed and audited products and process artefacts to ensure adequate level of quality.
- Worked alongside development teams to verify application functionality, Usability, and scalability.
- Involved in the rework of the test scripts, when process requires enhancements in the test scripts.
- Maintained review documents, Log files, and bug tracking documents.