- Around 6 Plus years of professional experience as a developer with experience on Salesforce CRM platform as administrator/developer
- Around 4 years’ Experience in salesforce.com as a developerusing Visual force, force.com and APEX.
- Experience in working with different software development methodologies like Agile and Waterfall model.
- Experience in Software Architectures like MVC, SOA
- Strong Knowledge in Salesforce Administration and Customization, Data Validation, sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Development team.
- Proficient in SFDC Administrative tasks such as creating Profiles, Permission sets, Users, Page Layouts, Security and Sharing Rules, Approval Processes at Object, Field, and Record Levels.
- Good Experience in implementing Salesforce Security Model by creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Field Level Security and Permission Sets. Implemented Role Hierarchy, OWD and Sharing Rules on controlling record visibility.
- Hands on experience in Salesforce.com configuration in creating teh Custom Objects, various types of Custom fields, buttons, links, Record types, Work flow rules and Validating Rules.
- Experience in using Data Loader and other ETL tools to migrate data from Legacy systems.
- Created Custom Objects, Custom Fields and created relationship between Objects using Lookup, External Lookup and Master Detail.
- Defined Business processes, Record Types and Page Layouts.
- Created Lead Assignment Rules, Case Assignment Rules and Escalation rules.
- Created Email templates, letterheads and created Automatic Response Rules
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce configuration, data migration, system integration and familiarity with Visualforce (Pages, Components, Controllers) MVC (Model - View Controller) architecture and Apex (Classes, Controllers & Triggers).
- Experience in implementing Apex Classes, Bulkification, Triggers, Batch Apex, Test Classes, Visual forcepages, Web Service etc. to achieve complex business functionalities.
- Involved in Integrations to propagate Salesforce Orders to ERP system using REST Callouts and APEX Batch programs.
- Good Experience in integrating external applications in to Salesforce using Canvas Apps (Connected apps).
- Good exposure with integrating using SOAP, REST based services using callouts and Named Credentials.
- Experience in writing teh SOQL and SOSL queries to work with Salesforce underlying Database.
- Good Experience in customizing Salesforce CRM for generating web-to-leads and web-to-cases.
- UtilizedForce.com REST API Web services and outbound messaging for implementing web services to integrate External systems and websites.
- Solid experience with Salesforce AppExchange Apps, configuration and user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Experience in Code Deployments from Sandbox to another Environment by Eclipse IDE, ANT Migration Tool and Change Set.
- Technical Knowledge on Lightning Experience and Lightning App Builder.
- Worked on global, live communications company dat creates community between brands and customers.
- Used Cast Iron Web Sphere in Integration and migration.
- Proficient in Auto Finance, Healthcare Banking and Finance and Insurance domains.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language.
- Proficient in using UML to create Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Use case diagrams, Collaboration diagrams, Class Diagrams etc. for analysis and documenting business and system functional requirements
- Experience with Web technologies like HTML, CSS, and WSDL.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming like C++, JAVA.
- Experience in working with native AJAX Frameworks and Salesforce AJAX Toolkit.
- Having good knowledge of all phases of SDLC with expertise in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, technical documentation and reporting skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Excellent Leadership and Interpersonal skills, Team player with ability to work TEMPeffectively with all levels of organization and individually as well.
SalesForce.com: Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Triggers, Web service IntegrationData Loader, AppExchange, Force.com IDE
Project Management: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office
DBMS: ORACLE 11i, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2008
IDE: Force.com IDE, Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/ XP/ Vista, Windows Server, Linux
Confidential, Alpharetta, Georgia
Sr. Salesforce Admin/ Developer
- Created Custom objects to build new application functionality in teh Salesforce.com.
- Created Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Developed SOQL and SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of teh application using platform database objects.
- Developed Visualforce page using teh extension controller according to teh clients' requirement.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers to implement teh business logic as per teh requirements.
- Developed Unit test class for Apex class and worked for improving code coverage.
- Worked with Apex Scheduler to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals.
- Worked on enhancing and supporting teh application.
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts dat used SOAP and WSDL.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access Objects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Responsible for all teh activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for teh correctness of teh data
- Help users with Chatter teams/Groups and follow application as well.
- Administrated and monitored teh company's Salesforce CRM application. Created teh workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and email alert.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Force.com IDES.
- Worked with Salesforce.com team to make application certified.
- Solid experience with Salesforce AppExchange Apps, configuration and user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Analyzing teh Scenarios for switching between salesforce classic and teh Lightning Experience.
- Built apps visually with Lightning App Builder, Lightning Components and Lightning connect integrations across multiple connections.
- Responsible in Writing Test Plan document, Test Scripts.
- Responsible in Uploading test scripts in HP Quality Center and execute them.
- Responsible in reviewing test cases written by other QA team members.
- Used Change sets or Jenkins for deployment, once teh Component merge TEMPhas been done in Git and teh source is ready, in to teh other Salesforce instance.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, VisualForcePages, Data Loader,Lightning components, Apex Triggers, Reports& Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs,sharing rules, Email Services, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Involved in Creating Custom Apex Controllers, Visual forcepages, triggers as a part of our complex systems.
- Managed in Configuring Outbound messages to notify external systems on specific Salesforce events.
- Integrated with External systems using SOAP, REST services using Callouts.
- Parsing teh WSDL's and WSDL flattening to generate Apex classes, retrieval of various metadata like Object field list and properties using Soap API.
- Optimized existing code by applying Salesforce Batch Processing and Bulk processing.
- Created custom Reports based on teh requirement using Visual forcereporting tags.
- Involved in teh Data Transformation and Data Cleansing activities while transferring teh data to teh external system using Informatics on Demand.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a salestool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on teh needs of teh organization.
- Configured Profiled-based IP address restrictions, Organization-wide IP address restrictions and Profile-based login hour restrictions.
- Managed tasks like unlocking/resetting passwords, modifying data and created ad hoc reports.
- Maintained language settings and advanced currency management.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes Auto-Response and Rules for automating business logic.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to teh custom objects.
- Created a complex flow to halp business create a Mass Task creation for multiple users with few clicks based on filter criteria and Converting business rules into ETL technical specifications.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager's home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Performed troubleshooting of user accounts using Login access.
- Performed Deployment between Sandboxes and Production Instances using Change Sets and ANT Migration Tool.
- Used XML Serialization concepts for saving mails as drafts.
Environment: Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Visualforce, Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, XML, ETL, AppExchange Applications, Microsoft Outlook
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Designed, developed and deployed Custom objects consisting of validation rules with TEMPeffective formulae fields, Workflow Rulesif teh necessary criteria are met to suit teh needs ofthe application.
- Developed and Deployed Apex Classes for implementing business logic, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various DML events, to cater teh functional needs of 3000 customers through teh application.
- In teh process of Development of Apex classes using static methods to avoid recursion of triggers, collections like set, list and map methods to store or map bulk of data and SOQL and SOSL queries to extract related data from teh database.
- Used Developer console’s debug Log to catch Exceptions, debug apex script, execute Governor Limits and verified test coverage before deployment.
- Designed various Webpages inVisual Forcefor capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic using controllers and extensions in back end, for migrating users to different queues based on teh type of customer enquiry.
- Created test scenarios onSandbox environmentfor more complex business logic and used Force.com Component Deployment Wizard for migration of data.
- CreatedAdvanced Customfields like pick lists, dependent pick lists, implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissionsto manage sharing access among different users.
- Implementedsearch, filtering, and tagging featureson page layouts to make it easier for sales to locate relevant marketing content and documents in SalesForce.com CRM Content.
- Implemented autotask creation, scoring and lead nurture programs,Sales insight interesting moments, andweb form/landing page creation.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visualforce.
- Developed several custom reports like tabular reports, matrix reports and joined reports including data filters, groupings, and customized graphs to better assist managers and report folders to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Customized teh Dashboards to track teh usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Integrated theweb servicesby generating teh necessary WSDL filesfor extracting teh data from external systems to display in teh pages of salesforce.com.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, MVC Architecture, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Triggers, Reports, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse IDE, SOAP, Windows XP, Sandbox, Test Classes.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements. Designed solutions by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Developed Apex Classes, Test Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in teh application.
- Good experience on development and maintenance of Sales & Service clouds.
- Implemented DML operations of Inserting and Updating records.
- Worked on SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Interfacing of walk me and Fieldtrip applications from APP Exchange.
- Experience on ETL tools Informatica, Microsoft SSIS and IBM DataStage.
- Implemented teh requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Communicating with executive management on project status and overall project progress against target.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized teh objects to match teh functional needs of teh organization.
- Closely worked with Salesforce.com consultants for implementing teh business solutions for their client requirements.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, and Reports and developed teh Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components and user Dashboards.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on teh objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created various profiles and configured teh permissions based on teh organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail page and edit page.
- Created workflow rules and defined related actions, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various reports and for different user profiles based on teh need in teh organization.
Sales Force Developer/ Administrator
- Designed, developed and deployedApex Classes, Controller ClassesandApex Triggersfor various functional needs in DEV, TEST and PROD environments.
- Developed and configured various Dashboards,Reports for different user profiles based on teh need in teh organization.
- Integration of sales and marketing apps on Salesforce.com platform and also CRM Applications.
- Customizations and maintenances of sales and service clouds.
- Involved inSalesforce.com Application Setup activitiesandcustomized teh appsto match teh functional needs of teh organization.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather teh requirements and documented teh requirements.
- Designed and developedSFAbased Application onForce.com Platformin Salesforce.com environment withApexprogramming language at backend and Visual Forcepages as user interface.
- Used Sales Force Automation(SFA)for Sales Lead Management, Account and Contact Management and Approvals and Workflow.
- Implemented teh requirements onSalesforce.com platformandForce.com IDEPlug-in usingEclipse.
- Worked with varioussalesforce.comobjects likeAccounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed variousCustom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation ruleson theobjectsandtabs, ComponentsandVisual Force Pages.
- Createdpage layouts, search layoutsto organizefields, custom links, related lists,and other components record detail and edit pages.
- Createdworkflow rulesand definedrelated tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updatesto implement business logic.
- CreatedCustom Objects, Custom Reportsand extracted theAnalytic Snapshotsto dump teh data on regular basis for teh sales performance and lead generation statistics.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
- Used Log4J logging framework for logging messages.
- Involved in development of new command objects and enhancement of existing command objects usingServletsandCore java.
- Identified and implemented teh user actions (Struts Action Classes) and forms (Struts Forms Classes) as a part of Struts framework. UsedStruts-Tilestag libraries as reusable components forJSP’sand developed user views using custom tags from JSP’s and data validation usingStruts Tag librariesfor easy reusability and expandability of project.
- Configured teh user actions (Struts Actions) usingXML. Teh controller usesXMLmappings inStrutsto map teh request to teh server side functionality.
- Implemented design and development ofTracking user activitiesandTransaction Activitieson various web applications.
- Bypassingthelogin informationfrom one application to another.
- Design and development of Vendor portal application, to keeptrackofshipping informationfor theordersrequested.
- Experience in programming with SQL, PL/SQL.
- Worked on enhancements of theFile Processorsfor sending orders to drop andupdating ordersfrom drop shippers for teh orders shipment status Released/Scheduled based on requirements (DAK services)